Romney releases details on his tax plan!

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee (202) 863-8000 | This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Why do you guys have to continually get "cute" with your attacks on Mitt Romney?

He's outlined his plan to get the economy going.

What is Barack Obama's? As far as I can tell it's nonexistent. So you demand DETAILS from the person who has a plan...but none from the guy who has no plan at all...and post stupid stuff like this.

Why do you guys have to continually get "cute" with your attacks on Mitt Romney?

What is Barack Obama's? As far as I can tell it's nonexistent. So you demand DETAILS from the person who has a plan...but none from the guy who has no plan at all...and post stupid stuff like this.

What was it Obama said? Something about 'when you have no record to run on, attack the other side'?

What was it Obama said? Something about 'when you have no record to run on, attack the other side'?

so neither side has a record? yay!

Romney has a plan? More like an outline. Please SOMEONE give us the details on how this plan works so as to make these sweeping tax cuts defecit neutral. We already know that for Romney, cutting the bloated defense budget is off the table, so how does he plan to pay for it and how long will it take?

So apparently someone at the White House googled something, at last! This is a cerebral White House: Likely honing in on some black hole in space instead.

Any black hole in space is probably worth more of a look than the Romney tax cut plan, but anyone likely also notices that a, "black hole," is not going to be used for an appropriate comparison with Obama in office(?)! Some parts of Hollywood may in fact have made the comparison already, admittedly.

No one even expands on the "Maseratti-Owners-Only" approach to federal intervention that Romney-Ryan appear ready to pursue(?)! Obama flies out to Hollywood all the time: Probably to inspect the new fleet(?)! Only Secretary Paulson could create a successful bailout plan for all the European Luxury Car Manufacturers, using TARP funds for Wall Street bankers and brokers.

GM, by comparison, was thought to be a bad idea!

There is still the issue of the Romney federal tax rate of 13% to discuss, in the context of the first debate example. Some poor Schmuck in St. Louis managed to compute his rate all the way up to 50% just like Romney's(?), if the debate is to be at all believed(?)! It is still not clear if the Romneys even know what sales tax is, or a property tax really is, or an excise tax really is, or a gasoline tax really is! The 13% even became 14% on their return--the one of twenty during the last twenty years! That extra 1% was way more than all those others, combined!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White House take major to not offend anyone from St. Louis, instead(?)!)

Liberals have been conditioned to believe that the Federal government IS the US economy, you can't fix stupid when it's gotten that deep

Romney has a plan? More like an outline. Please SOMEONE give us the details on how this plan works so as to make these sweeping tax cuts defecit neutral. We already know that for Romney, cutting the bloated defense budget is off the table, so how does he plan to pay for it and how long will it take?

watch it, old likes to assume your position on things, even though you never made a comment about it.

Liberals have been conditioned to believe that the Federal government IS the US economy, you can't fix stupid when it's gotten that deep

Funny story how conservatives know all the talking points about free markets yet they are just as bad if not worse about voting for big Government people, like Mr.Romneycare the creator of Obamacer and supporter of it before he annouced he was running for President, again... Was Bush and his congress or Republicans a bunch of free market fiscal consevatives that we missed?

Last edited:

Does Obama even have an outline? You people amuse me to no end. You DEMAND details from Romney when the guy you support's only plan to fix the economy is raising taxes on the wealthy...which will cost jobs and further slow an already glacial economic recovery...and the amount raised by doing so will only pay for the entitlements he's obligated us to for a matter of weeks.

Give me the outline for how Barack Obama's "plan" fixes our economy and puts people back to work!

Forum List

Back