Romney refutes rumors he will serve in Biden administration

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Who is he kidding? He's already working for their administration he just doesn't have an official title.

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, denied he's been contacted by President-elect Joe Biden to serve in his incoming administration, despite speculation that Biden will attempt to reach across the aisle and choose a prominent Republican to serve in his Cabinet in the spirit of bipartisanship.

"The answer is, no, I have not been approached nor will I be approached, and I'm not going to be part of the Biden administration," Romney said during a call with reporters, according to The Hill.

Who is he kidding? He's already working for their administration he just doesn't have an official title.

Sen. Mitt Romney, R-Utah, denied he's been contacted by President-elect Joe Biden to serve in his incoming administration, despite speculation that Biden will attempt to reach across the aisle and choose a prominent Republican to serve in his Cabinet in the spirit of bipartisanship.

"The answer is, no, I have not been approached nor will I be approached, and I'm not going to be part of the Biden administration," Romney said during a call with reporters, according to The Hill.
Romney is a Mormon aka Church of the Latter Day Saints. Joseph Smith found the golden scrolls.

Another Republican whine about Romney thread. He didn't vote for impeachment. How much trump ass does he need to kiss for you? Move to Utah and run against him next time. Take out space in the Salt Lake City Tribune if you really want to do yourself some good. Most people on here do not get to vote for or against him and he doesn't have much effect on us.

Another Republican whine about Romney thread. He didn't vote for impeachment. How much trump ass does he need to kiss for you? Move to Utah and run against him next time. Take out space in the Salt Lake City Tribune if you really want to do yourself some good. Most people on here do not get to vote for or against him and he doesn't have much effect on us.

If you're not a Trump-smoocher, you're not a Republican apparently.

Romney turned against republican voters in 2020 and we are turning against him now.

He has delusions of running for president in 2024 but he will get less support than jeb bush did on 2016

It was a good party by in large. Never been a loyalist, myself, but I miss normal Republicans. They added balance. Mostly gone now.

It was a good party by in large. Never been a loyalist, myself, but I miss normal Republicans. They added balance. Mostly gone now.

Totally agree. And without their balance the Dems will go completely whackadoodle.

Totally agree. And without their balance the Dems will go completely whackadoodle.
Glad to hear you make that comment. It is definitely a danger.

Forum List

Back