Romney no longer leads in Polls

Aug 7, 2012
Romney no longer leads in the polls. If you click on the arrow under "More" in the right hand column, you can see more details about each poll.

404034053.jpg

This must mean he is leading then. He might even win Pennsylvania last I saw. Polls are garbage until closer till the election when they have to report accurate to save their asses.

This must mean he is leading then. He might even win Pennsylvania last I saw. Polls are garbage until closer till the election when they have to report accurate to save their asses.

Last poll I saw was that obama still leads in Pennsylvania, by two points.

Huffington Post uses OTHER polls in their models. They don't do the polling themselves. Oversampling is not what people think it is. Otherwise the polls would always be wrong.

The 2 most accurate polls give Obama an edge. (as do the others by wider margins)

Of course the electoral college elects the President of the United States and both Rasmussen and Gallup give President Obama an edge on the basis of his large leads in high population Democrat dominated states like California and New York. The next 50 days should be quite interesting.

LULZ at the OP koolaid drinker describing himself as an "Independent Voter" in his Avi.

I'm a she (so strike one against your dumb assumptions) and guess what? Indepent voters generally vote for SOMEONE, right? Which means that they eventually wind up supporting someone. That someone is generally between 2 choices since you can't vote for both candidates. About six months ago I was leaning toward Romney very slightly but I've seen, heard and watched him and think he is too stupid to be president. In addition to his not knowing where he stands on most issues, I have little idea also.

So strike 2 against you. People pass judgment without knowing anything about a poster and they deflect by making comments like yours because they can't argue the topic or the point. Strike 3. You're out!:D

Huffington Post uses OTHER polls in their models. They don't do the polling themselves. Oversampling is not what people think it is. Otherwise the polls would always be wrong.

The 2 most accurate polls give Obama an edge. (as do the others by wider margins)

Of course the electoral college elects the President of the United States and both Rasmussen and Gallup give President Obama an edge on the basis of his large leads in high population Democrat dominated states like California and New York. The next 50 days should be quite interesting.

This is one of the few cites that lists rassmussen as a very accurate poll. Rassmussen has had a rough go of it over the past four years - actually PPP (D) (and about a dozen others) have proven far more accurate.

But RCP usually balances out the outliers and comes up with pretty solid numbers.

The electoral college actually over-represents rural states by a very slight margin.

Last edited:

This is one of the few cites that lists rassmussen as a very accurate poll. Rassmussen has had a rough go of it over the past four years - actually PPP (D) (and about a dozen others) have proven far more accurate.

But RCP usually balances out the outliers and comes up with pretty solid numbers.

The electoral college actually over-represents rural states by a very slight margin.

Well, there 'ya go!

Forum List

Back