Romney never create one job.

And don't you love that Obama successfully used the Federal Government to create all these wonderful jobs that you, your grandchildren and your great grandchildren will now get to PAY for

he be some hero huh[/QUOTE

You have a depressing view of the future of the United States,You think Romney is a Messiah.........Think ON.....now where was I,that's it Obama has spent less than the two Georgie Porgies(each)......they ensured you are now in debt to the Chinese and Japanese for two to three generations........Think ON

OR SHOULD THAT BE "DREAM ON":badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::mad::mad::mad::mad::redface::redface:

see you around:cool:

I just needed to grab this to make sure it entered my hall of fame.

Thank you so much.

I think we are travelling the same road TinyD........

Last edited:
REMEMBER FOLKS

Obama-Tax-tshirt.jpg

REMEMBER FOLKS

Obama-Tax-tshirt.jpg

Well it may be a witty one liner to you Stephie but remember this, Romney makes a lot of personal(self intrest)CASH FOR HIMSELF but eliminates JOBS.

Where as Obama is a JOBS CREATER........Get Up,Stand Up and :badgrin:Grow Up

theliq soaring higher and higher...........how on earth can others SOAR WITH EAGLES,HAVING TO DEAL WITH A TURKEY LIKE YOU.:eusa_hand:

SAY NO<NO<NO TO TURKEYS:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

lol the desperation of the progressives is really getting going now.

PROGRESSIVES being the operative WORD HERE

PROGRESSIVES...meaning...proceeding gradually or in stages,favouring social reform,favouring change and innovation,an advocate of social and material reform.Just what America need today and in the future.

Thanks for your imput BA,even though you live in a backward epoch. AKA Republicanism

Moron.

I'm theliq,keeping the Bastards Honest.:D

Last edited:
ROMNEY NEVER CREATE ONE JOB.
Consumers created those jobs he said he created while Governor of Mass and through his business investments. That is why he cannot tell us how he will create 12 million jobs if he is elected president. He don’t have a clue. Did Romney ever build a business on his own? Because he made investments that paid off does not make him successful businessman. Businesses succeed because consumers buy their products or services and thus create jobs. Bankruptcy is another way Romney succeeded when Bain left a bank in the red for $10 million of banks clients which paid with higher bank charges. Without consumers, the 47%ers, he would not have millions. No once has he gave consumers credit for his millions. Romney don’ know how the government create jobs. Especially the federal Government and states cannot create jobs without the help of the federal Government. Obama successfully used the federal government to create jobs, but Romney has a different plan that don’t mathematically add up. Through the federal Government, Obama created 5 million jobs, making up for the jobs lost during the past four years plus.
Romney never created one job, but his investments made him a millionaire. If jobs were created in Massachusetts while he was Governor it was not because of anything he used his head to do.
Mitt Romney: The Great Deformer
Oct 15, 2012
Is Romney really a job creator? Ronald Reagan’s budget director, David Stockman, takes a scalpel to the claims.

Mitt Romney was not a businessman; He was a master financial speculator who bought, sold, flipped, and stripped businesses. (Charles Ommanney / Getty Images)
David Stockman: Mitt Romney and the Bain Drain - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

so before people bought 3d tvs, who made and marketed them? did they just come out of thin air like the big bang theory?

you really dont understand economics....stick with your good subjects like........hmmmm....uh..........

lol, back with the consumers creates jobs..

man oh man...

Those companies must just MAGICALLY appear out of thin air that consumers go to shop at.

The only time companies create consumers is if they have a brand new product or service to sell that nobody else can offer, but consumers can create or help expand any company by increasing demand for that company's product.

A major factor in our economic stagnation is the fact that so many baby boomers are entering retirement. Even if they are not there yet, most of their kids are raised, and so they are downsizing to smaller homes, smaller cars, smaller everything. They are holding on to more of their money saving it for retirement if they are not already there. This group of people has been the driving force of our economy for the past thirty to forty years.

On the flip side, as the baby boomers retire, companies are not replacing many of them, and this is leaving young people without good employment. It is also making them delay starting their own families, which is a huge problem, because that is what drives the economy, when people have kids and need to spend money on raising them.

Unfortunately, most people think there is some simple answer to get the economy going again. Cut taxes and that will free up money for investors is what the right says. The problem is that we did that with the Bush tax cuts. See the result? Doing more of the same isn't going to magically make all things good again. When a patient is wheeled into the emergency room with a gunshot wound, the doctor doesn't ask for a gun so he can shoot the patient again to stop the bleeding.

man oh man...

Those companies must just MAGICALLY appear out of thin air that consumers go to shop at.

The only time companies create consumers is if they have a brand new product or service to sell that nobody else can offer, but consumers can create or help expand any company by increasing demand for that company's product.

A major factor in our economic stagnation is the fact that so many baby boomers are entering retirement. Even if they are not there yet, most of their kids are raised, and so they are downsizing to smaller homes, smaller cars, smaller everything. They are holding on to more of their money saving it for retirement if they are not already there. This group of people has been the driving force of our economy for the past thirty to forty years.

On the flip side, as the baby boomers retire, companies are not replacing many of them, and this is leaving young people without good employment. It is also making them delay starting their own families, which is a huge problem, because that is what drives the economy, when people have kids and need to spend money on raising them.

Unfortunately, most people think there is some simple answer to get the economy going again. Cut taxes and that will free up money for investors is what the right says. The problem is that we did that with the Bush tax cuts. See the result? Doing more of the same isn't going to magically make all things good again. When a patient is wheeled into the emergency room with a gunshot wound, the doctor doesn't ask for a gun so he can shoot the patient again to stop the bleeding.

auditor the bush tax cuts did work....first reveunue to government was equal in year two and hit a major high in 2007...so we GAINED tax money
second the economy started off in recession after the dotcom bubble burst, the economy was good, and only failed due to collapse of the housing market due to people defaulting because of sub prime loans created to get more "diverse" home owners

man oh man...

auditor the bush tax cuts did work....first reveunue to government was equal in year two and hit a major high in 2007...so we GAINED tax money
second the economy started off in recession after the dotcom bubble burst, the economy was good, and only failed due to collapse of the housing market due to people defaulting because of sub prime loans created to get more "diverse" home owners

The tax revenues increased in great part due to an expanding economy that was largely based on the housing market going wild. When that bubble burst, the tax revenues and everything else burst right along with it. As for the housing bubble bursting, you have an interesting take on things. The defaults in the housing market didn't really start until the economy began retracting. Because Greenspan kept interest rates so low, lots of people were buying houses, and yes, in many cases, they bought more house than they could afford. But here is what really did us in. Because so many people were buying, investors saw a chance to make a quick buck. All of a sudden you had tons of people buying and flipping houses. In the last two years prior to the bubble bursting, three quarter of all home sales were to investors or people buying a secondary home. What happened was that everyone who needed a home had bought one, but builders kept building because there were still plenty of buyers. They were the investors. The problem was that all of a sudden there were no more buyers and all these homes were left sitting empty.

The real problem is that we built too many homes. All those people who had bought homes for themselves, they would have been fine had it not been for the bubble bursting. Once that happened, we saw a ripple effect that hit every bit of the economy. No one was spared.

What part of job creation do you understand? Government does not create jobs period. Staples is a fine example of job creation, not stripping and flipping companies. I know it is just one example, but I don't need to give you a history lesson, or do I?

Sure there are government jobs, many are not needed, such as the GSA and all of the wasted dollars!

If we have to borrow from the Bank of China to pay for it, we don't need it!

By the way, $16 Trillion is hard to conceive, however, I will give you an example. A stack of $100 bills totaling $1 Billion is 3640.75 feet, 1000 Billion equals 1 Trillion, so 16 Trillion equals 16,000 stacks of the 1 Billion in $100 Dollar Bills. Or 3,640.75 feet times 16,000 equals 58,252,000 Feet or
11,032.57576 Miles High!

That's is almost half the way to the Moon in $100 Bills.

We have to fix this problem now! Romney is our best Hope For Change, and get people back to work ASAP!

We can do it, it will take some time, but together we will get it done!

United

ROMNEY NEVER CREATE ONE JOB.
Consumers created those jobs he said he created while Governor of Mass and through his business investments. That is why he cannot tell us how he will create 12 million jobs if he is elected president. He don’t have a clue. Did Romney ever build a business on his own? Because he made investments that paid off does not make him successful businessman. Businesses succeed because consumers buy their products or services and thus create jobs. Bankruptcy is another way Romney succeeded when Bain left a bank in the red for $10 million of banks clients which paid with higher bank charges. Without consumers, the 47%ers, he would not have millions. No once has he gave consumers credit for his millions. Romney don’ know how the government create jobs. Especially the federal Government and states cannot create jobs without the help of the federal Government. Obama successfully used the federal government to create jobs, but Romney has a different plan that don’t mathematically add up. Through the federal Government, Obama created 5 million jobs, making up for the jobs lost during the past four years plus.
Romney never created one job, but his investments made him a millionaire. If jobs were created in Massachusetts while he was Governor it was not because of anything he used his head to do.
Mitt Romney: The Great Deformer
Oct 15, 2012
Is Romney really a job creator? Ronald Reagan’s budget director, David Stockman, takes a scalpel to the claims.

Mitt Romney was not a businessman; He was a master financial speculator who bought, sold, flipped, and stripped businesses. (Charles Ommanney / Getty Images)
David Stockman: Mitt Romney and the Bain Drain - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

REALLY?----:badgrin::badgrin:

Romney-v-Obama1.jpg

man oh man...

And here are some more jobs created by Mitt Romney:

Obama+Political+cartoon+humor+5+stars+phistars.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

I think we are travelling the same road TinyD........

I think we are. :eusa_angel:

You interest me. Not many do. What a pleasure to meet you.

I'll tell you about me TinyD,I am what you would think is a Republican,which I am not,never could be,I'd rather cut off my right arm to be quite honest.

I have many business interests,employ over 300 staff,no mean feat for a Guy who started his first business with $1200.sounds like I'm full of Ego,wrong again.......in 27 years I have never retrenched or sacked anyone..........Our company is only as good as the weakest link,we are not weak........our CEO started with us as a cleaner,we promote internally only,our greatest strenght is continuity of team members,even during difficult times we just innovate and change,never in 27 years have we not had less than double digit growth.

When I look at people like Romney I feel disgust,his comment to the poor "I FEEL YOUR PAIN" is sickening,America can do so much better.

We work within the community,which like family is the most important thing in the world.

I sometimes find much of the faceless hatred on these sites really awful,why can't folk be pleasant to each other,it is a short life we all have,why waste it on negativity.....2B continued.steve

Last edited:

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood
Firstly poor old Clint(great Guy) has lost the plot.

And....Why on earth,considering your debt etc., should anyone over the last 15 years be given a tax CUT,compared to most countries your TAX payments are a triffle,far too low.

And....Why on earth,considering your debt etc., should anyone over the last 15 years be given a tax CUT,compared to most countries your TAX payments are a triffle,far too low.

because higher taxes doesn't equate to more revenue. A broader base of tax payers will increase revenue. There is no such thing as federal income tax being to low.

because higher taxes doesn't equate to more revenue. A broader base of tax payers will increase revenue. There is no such thing as federal income tax being to low.

Sounds just great Obama'n but you exported all your growth AND JOBS to Mexico and China,got trash instead,American workers produce world class product because they are an educated WORLDCLASS WORKFORCE.

Did you know that in 1963......93% of garments worn by Americans were MADE IN AMERICA......today only 6% are made in America.

Result 6 washes of any garment purchased today are trashed,useless.......what happened,this of course can be attributed to most goods sold in the US today,buy a Chinese screwdriver set,useless within a couple of months.......that's where all the JOBS have gone........NOT President Obama you fool,a man you obsequesly try to ridicule.

I rest my case.

Forum List

Back