Romney makes no sense when he speaks

bnsbread

Oct 3, 2012
Romney talks alot, and he never makes any sense. Its pure psyco babble. Romney's put-downs are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of Jacobinism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that he's a tribune of the oppressed, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of defeatism. For starters, power-drunk slubberdegullions are somehow fascinated by his imprudent diablerie, just as a dove is sometimes charmed by a glittering serpent. Unfortunately for such people, Romney wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet he is also a big proponent of a particularly alabandical form of favoritism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which Romney is willing to deny us the opportunity to act honorably, especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions. The future is what we make it—an instructive warning for the future. I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, Romney tells a lie more readily than he tells the truth.

Romney talks alot, and he never makes any sense. Its pure psyco babble. Romney's put-downs are so rife with ignorance, erroneous information, and poorly conceived notions of Jacobinism that I hardly know where to begin. Even disregarding obvious errors like his insistence that he's a tribune of the oppressed, the fallacies of his claims are glaring to those of us who have educated ourselves about the implications of defeatism. For starters, power-drunk slubberdegullions are somehow fascinated by his imprudent diablerie, just as a dove is sometimes charmed by a glittering serpent. Unfortunately for such people, Romney wants to be the one who determines what information we have access to. Yet he is also a big proponent of a particularly alabandical form of favoritism. Do you see something wrong with that picture? What I see is that one of the bewildering paradoxes of our time is the extent to which Romney is willing to deny us the opportunity to act honorably, especially given that he himself would be affected by such actions. The future is what we make it—an instructive warning for the future. I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, Romney tells a lie more readily than he tells the truth.

hmm? wah? I'm sorry... did you say something?

Forum List

Back