Romney Loses 7 Points In Gallup Poll

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Remember Mitt Romney's seven-point lead back in mid-October? No one believed it -- now the skepticism can be justified.

The latest Gallup/USA Today battleground survey shows the GOP challenger tied with President Barack Obama at 48 percent.

But here's an expanded analysis why --despite many new polls showing a tie-- the incumbent still has a clear edge.

Daily Kos: New Gallup poll smashes Romney's past 7-point lead

Last edited:
I thought Gallup was torpedoed when the had Romney ahead by 6?:eusa_eh:

They're back in favor?

Got it.......:eusa_shifty:

Oh, is Ras still unapproved polling org?:confused:

I wish you folks would make up your minds, the election is tomorrow....:eusa_whistle:

Remember Mitt Romney's seven-point lead back in mid-October? No one believed it -- now the skepticism can be justified.

The latest Gallup/USA Today battleground survey shows the GOP challenger tied with President Barack Obama at 48 percent.

But here's an expanded analysis why --despite many new polls showing a tie-- the incumbent still has a clear edge.

Daily Kos: New Gallup poll smashes Romney's past 7-point lead
gallup poll been all over the place really. it might be right in the end though. who knows

Why do so many here post various poll results(many questionable on how they were done) on multiple threads? They all seem like "neener neener" threads.

If election votes are sometimes corrupt or fraudulent why would anyone trust poll numbers?

Everyone is sporting their own candidate. It doesn't make any difference what you say. The voters will be doing the talking now. Just sit back and relax. And wait.

There's the actual poll. Notice that Obama was leading in the last poll taken. If he's now tied with Romney, it means he lost support while Romney gained support.

What on earth are you babbling about?

The graph showed RV. The poll results are LV. You're comparing apples to oranges. In both the RV and LV gallup results, Obama has made steady gains. He is at +4 in RV, tied in LV, according to Gallup.

lol @ the morons over at Daily Kos.

LOL at you, for being unable to read a graph properly. And for snivelling that any news which makes you cry must have come from Daily Kos.

Gallup may actually have a shortened version of the usual tracking poll--a four day-track--up anytime soon. Maybe not. I myself can hardly wait to see if the Gallup finding of that "thrill up the leg" is still measurable in Romney's Southern LV support(?)! Either Ann Romney has some explaining to do. . . .or maybe Mitt Romney has some explaining to do!

USA Today/Gallup Poll: Swing-state Voters Split 48-48 Between Obama, Romney and Obama “Bounce” Since October | The Moderate Voice

The problem for Romney is the lack of connectedness with the usual voter. He nailed it himself. There are at leat 47% of voters opposed to the Romney proposed bailout of the European Luxury Car Manufacturers, with a tax cut for the rich only. The 47% do not participate in the Romney-Ryan economic plan. The shopkeepers in One Wisconsin do not participate in the Romney Ryan economic plan. No spending money is intended to be made available.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(For real thrill up Maybe-Romney-Voter leg: Maybe understand about Land of Traitors, Rattlesnakes and Alligators(?)!)

Last edited:
From the article already linked, there is this link.

Latest Swing State Polls

Anyone has to remember that there were Saturday Night Live Skits, even from New York City. . .maybe trying to proove something about New York City(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Maybe New Jersey Governor mostly recalling the he represents the Party of Abraham Lincoln, Of the Freeing of the The Slaves(?). . .speaking politically correctly(?)!)

Obama is going to lose whether he wins or not. He would be the first president since Woodrow Wilson to get less of the vote running as an incumbent than he got when first elected. Wilson's second term was a disaster. Obama will have to start a second term without a mandate and America will be looking into an abyss for the next four years.

This, of course, assumes that Obama will win. I pray that he doesn't although I think there is a 60% chance he will.

Obama is going to lose whether he wins or not. He would be the first president since Woodrow Wilson to get less of the vote running as an incumbent than he got when first elected. Wilson's second term was a disaster. Obama will have to start a second term without a mandate and America will be looking into an abyss for the next four years.

This, of course, assumes that Obama will win. I pray that he doesn't although I think there is a 60% chance he will.

Dude......like 25 people showed up to see Springsteen today. Dem voter numbers wont be near 2008 and independents are huge for Romney ( go over to CNN).

Go out and break the windows on the garage doors tonight s0ns. Make sure the medicine cabinet is devoid of dangerous stuff too, pharmachological or otherwise.:coffee:

Dude......like 25 people showed up to see Springsteen today. Dem voter numbers wont be near 2008 and independents are huge for Romney ( go over to CNN).

Go out and break the windows on the garage doors tonight s0ns. Make sure the medicine cabinet is devoid of dangerous stuff too, pharmachological or otherwise.:coffee:
I don't think you understood my post...dude.

Forum List

Back