Romney is electable!

I'm partial to Romney. Even despite some of his areas of weakness. However, I don't exactly put alot of creedence in what Pawlenty is saying. I lost respect for him when he dropped out before even really trying. Not only that, I don't want vote for someone because he is electable. I want to vote for someone because he's the man (or woman) who deserves to be President.

It's easy to be more electable than Obama. Especially in this Depression.

I'm partial to Romney. Even despite some of his areas of weakness. However, I don't exactly put alot of creedence in what Pawlenty is saying. I lost respect for him when he dropped out before even really trying. Not only that, I don't want vote for someone because he is electable. I want to vote for someone because he's the man (or woman) who deserves to be President.

Saying someone is more electable than Obama isn't saying much.

Romney is electable!

So is Alfred E. Newman which is why I vote for him every time....... And every time he wins..... whether I vote for him or not....... :eusa_whistle:

Come election time and you will be surprised. It's hard to defeat a incumbent President.......no matter who he is.

Come election time and you will be surprised. It's hard to defeat a incumbent President.......no matter who he is.

Well, the reason incumbents are hard to get rid of is because they have a permanent base of voters that is stupidly large simply because they are currently president. These people consist of those who would never have voted for anyone else anyways and those that simply walk in vote for the current without any research.

This is also known as the "I don't care" community.

Romney is a moderate wishy washy rino in the McCain mode. We saw what happened last time. Sure he would win if nominated. So would Bozo the Clown.
But who wants someone who won't apologize for the biggest policy mistake in the 21st century, Romneycare?
Doesn't matter. Perry will take the nomination and stomp the life out of Obama in the debates.

i love when rightwingers say things like that... as if he weren't elected with 365 electoral votes last time. reality: he may lose... he may not... but you do know that your pov isn't necessarily a good gauge of anything.

just to let you know.

Perry will take the nomination and stomp the life out of Obama in the debates.

LOL yea... Perry will beat Obama in a debate... on what planet? An alternative universe maybe like in Fringe?

Perry the man who in a debate who basically admitted that he could be bought if someone paid him more than 5000 dollars... :eusa_whistle:

Romney is a moderate wishy washy rino in the McCain mode. We saw what happened last time. Sure he would win if nominated. So would Bozo the Clown.
But who wants someone who won't apologize for the biggest policy mistake in the 21st century, Romneycare?
Doesn't matter. Perry will take the nomination and stomp the life out of Obama in the debates.

One big problem with Perry.............he is religious fanatic and never met a illegal alien he didn't like!

badstate1.jpg

One big problem with Perry.............he is religious fanatic and never met a illegal alien he didn't like!

badstate1.jpg

Don't forget the wildfires which have been burning since January and are still not out.

Still...since January.

Not saying its an easy thing to do but c'mon...it's fire. He can't put them out. Or allocate the resources to do it.

Fire. Not mid east peace, not NATO involvement, not any one of a thousand complex problems that would cross his desk as President.

Dude can't handle a fire.

I mean...its a fire. Not chess...its checkers.

Fire.

Heres his own website detailing his impotence:

Office of the Governor Rick Perry - Texas Wildfires

Funny how the first link is to FEMA.

Rick, its a fire. Put it out.

Ok, Windsock Mitt is electable.
So was Nixon, Carter, Ford, both Bushes, Clinton, Obama, Reagan, LBJ, Wilson, the Roosevelts...

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

So I guess you really liked Truman or Kennedy? Yeech....:cuckoo:
Hardly
The last potus that didn't need to be smothered in his crib was Cleveland.

badstate1.jpg

Quoted you just to put that picture up one more time.

I think Romney is just another plastic man, ready to change for whatever the tide brings in. I think he is a corporate lap dog, a liar, and a con. I expect him to be no different then what we have been dealing with for the last 20 years.

That being said, he is a better choice then Perry, by a long shot. My votes still going to RON PAUL, for reasons obvious to anyone that understands how our economy works, and what freedom means.

That's what the supposed REAL "conservatives" were saying when it was between "W" Bush and McCain for the GOP nomination. The REAL "conservatives" were overjoyed when the REAL "conservative" Bush won over the moderate RINO McCain.

And you see what happened.......

i love when rightwingers say things like that... as if he weren't elected with 365 electoral votes last time. reality: he may lose... he may not... but you do know that your pov isn't necessarily a good gauge of anything.

just to let you know.

and he was elected because of the deficit and booosh as well as all the lies he told during his campaign. It sure wasn't on his record, but his electability.

New Topics

Forum List

Back