Romney is a traitor to America

[
Romney is a patriot. He's acknowledging reality.

You should too.
Everyone bitching about him today...voted for him in 2012. Go figure.
and your side had no love for the man back then,but now you have one of your people here calling the guy a patriot,just because he agrees with what he said...you party people are all alike....

The New Republicans have swung more towards the crazy's McCain confronted in 2008, who thought Obama was a Muslim. Romney is closer to McCain.

i worked with lots of democrats who were not sure about what obama was......but they didnt care as long as he was a democrat...... if obama was a republican, i am more than sure they would have been questioning his religion.......

That very well may be, but today's GOP does not confront the folks in the crowd like McCain did, they courted them and count them as the base!

[

You should too.
Everyone bitching about him today...voted for him in 2012. Go figure.
and your side had no love for the man back then,but now you have one of your people here calling the guy a patriot,just because he agrees with what he said...you party people are all alike....

The New Republicans have swung more towards the crazy's McCain confronted in 2008, who thought Obama was a Muslim. Romney is closer to McCain.

i worked with lots of democrats who were not sure about what obama was......but they didnt care as long as he was a democrat...... if obama was a republican, i am more than sure they would have been questioning his religion.......

We'll never know but it would have been just as irrelevant, wouldn't it.

I can (vaguely) remember JFK running up against all kinds of heat because he was Catholic. A vestige of Bigotry Past, the Know Nothings, the Ku Klux Klan, and completely anachronistic now. I can't remember anybody whining about Joe Biden for being Catholic. Same religion, times change.

Of course it was irrelevant for JFK as well but ignorant attitudes were hanging on like Klingons on used toilet paper. ALL that shit needs to go, yesterday.

The fact that a grown woman would stand up and say "he's an Arab" (which isn't a religion anyway but is also geographically inconsistent with even the wackadoodle Birthers) :wtf: just demonstrates what a cesspool Ignorance lives in. And, again--- why Reality is non-negotiable.

The Big Lie's genesis originates from when Trump came out and declared a landslide victory on Election Night before half the votes had even been counted.

What a retard. He is undoubtedly the dumbest president we have ever had.

The Big Lie's genesis originates from when Trump came out and declared a landslide victory on Election Night before half the votes had even been counted.

until the next one comes along.....

It will be a Herculean task to be dumber than Trump.

Congresscritter Marjorie Greene is giving it a helluva try, though.

they said the same thing about bush....

Trump makes Bush look like Stephen Hawking.

doesnt take away what i said....at one time many were saying bush is the dumbest president we ever had......until the next one came along.....and you know there will be more....

doesnt take away what i said....at one time many were saying bush is the dumbest president we ever had......until the next one came along.....and you know there will be more....
I tremble to think what new kind of beast in the White House would be dumber than Trump.

Someone should investigate if there is some kind of chemical in our water which is making Republican voters suffer from dementia.

I tremble to think what new kind of beast in the White House would be dumber than Trump.

Someone should investigate if there is some kind of chemical in our water which is making Republican voters suffer from dementia.
there plenty of pretty stupid democrats out there too g......many are in congress right now....

I honestly don't know why the normally good people of Utah would be so dumb as to elect this idiot.

He is saying that Republicans should forget about the Democrats stealing the Presidency and Senate through fraudulent unverified mail in ballots in Democrat swing districts. He is a traitor to the Republic.

He can go fuck himself and his bending the knee to the Democrat scumbags. We don't want unity with those assholes.

Romney: For 'National Unity,' Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Romney: For ‘National Unity,’ Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) during an online forum presented by the Economic Club of Chicago on Tuesday said Republicans must publicly announce President Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election legitimately to achieve national unity.

Romney said, “There is no question that the nation is divided now, and there is a lot of anger. To the people on my side who say an impeachment trial is going to inflame passions more. I say, first of all, have you gone out publicly and said that there was not widespread voter fraud and that Joe Biden is the legitimate president of the United States? If you said that, then I’m happy to listen to you talk about other things that might inflame anger and divisiveness. But if you haven’t said that, that’s really what’s at the source of the anger right now. There are many, many Republicans, almost three-quarters, who believe democracy itself has been stolen. That a very passioned perspective. You’ve got to have that get to the rearview mirror before you talk about the next stage.”

The real question is why would the supposedly good people vote for Trump? All r3eligions calim to have values but they voted for a fascist thug.

There was no major fraud. State ofrficials haqve seen no evidence of it, Two US attorneys have seen no evidence of it. That is because it did not happen. Biden won Gdeorgis and 2 Democrats took Senate seats. That is a fact. You can go fuck youself if you can get your tongue out of Trump's dick.

Romney is a traitor to America

You can afford to be when you are filthy-stinking rich and one of the Deep State/ Democrat butt-buddies....

You are the traitor to America. Romney xcan accept reality while you live in your fantasy world.

You should too.

What's hilarious here is if Romney were to prevail in the Republican Party and get the support of enough GOP leaders to get the 2024 nomination, the libs would stop talking about Mitt's "patriotism" and call him out as a draft-dodging nazi who is out of touch and literally Hitler.

He would have a chance of winning. Trump is your fuerher.

You should too.
I wonder how many business ventures he has in China.....
Not as many as the Trump family.... :rolleyes:
Trump enterprises have zero business in China stop lying....

Why don't you stop lying.

U.S. President Donald Trump’s tax records show a bank account in China controlled by Trump International Hotel Management, according to the New York Times, as part of its investigation into his tax returns. That is embarrassing for Trump, who has attempted to smear his electoral opponent, Joe Biden, by going after his son Hunter’s business dealings in China—where Trump himself has tried to do business for years.

The records show that the company paid Chinese authorities $188,561 in taxes between 2013 and 2015. “Chinese taxes are usually about 25 percent of profits in China, so he’d have had to have done some business there to justify it,” Harris said. Trump has long pursued various interests and licenses in China, but an attorney for the Trump organization told the Times that no deals or transactions “ever materialized” and the office has been inactive since 2015.

Ivanka Trump appears to have received favorable treatment from the Chinese authorities for her own business efforts there. That’s not unusual, either: In China, the children of foreign leaders have often capitalized on their parents’ positions. Hunter Biden’s own private equity deals there may have benefited from his father’s visibility. Neil Bush, the son of President George H.W. Bush (and George W. Bush’s brother), has had substantial dealings in China, including appearances at propaganda events. Former Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd’s daughter is a brand ambassador for the Chinese firm Alibaba.

Does Donald Trump Have Business in China? His Tax Records Suggest He Did. (foreignpolicy.com)

President Donald Trump, who declared “I don’t make money from China” in Thursday night’s presidential debate, has in fact collected millions of dollars from government-owned entities in China since he took office. Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president’s business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in Trump Tower.

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million Since He Took Office, Via Mysterious Trump Tower Lease

You should too.

What's hilarious here is if Romney were to prevail in the Republican Party and get the support of enough GOP leaders to get the 2024 nomination, the libs would stop talking about Mitt's "patriotism" and call him out as a draft-dodging nazi who is out of touch and literally Hitler.

He would have a chance of winning. Trump is your fuerher.

Honestly, did you vote for Mitt in 2012? Would you really vote for him in 2024 against Sleepy Joe and/or the Hoe?

McCain was counting on liberal votes by the carload in 2008, and the libs called him a "racist" and worse.

That's a hell of a defense...

Being dumber than Bush is not really a winning argument. "Well Trump's not so bad ...I can think of lots of dumber Republicans"

Only a Republican would be dumb enough to think that's remotely a good argument

You should too.

Romney's a pandering fussbucket, who, like the late McCain, Kasich and other establishment Republicans, put ego ahead of country. Lefty only loves these fussbuckets when they're attacking other Republicans, otherwise their racists, fascists, sexists, homophobes. . . .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back