What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Romney is a traitor to America

Flash

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why the normally good people of Utah would be so dumb as to elect this idiot.

He is saying that Republicans should forget about the Democrats stealing the Presidency and Senate through fraudulent unverified mail in ballots in Democrat swing districts. He is a traitor to the Republic.

He can go fuck himself and his bending the knee to the Democrat scumbags. We don't want unity with those assholes.

Romney: For 'National Unity,' Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Romney: For ‘National Unity,’ Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) during an online forum presented by the Economic Club of Chicago on Tuesday said Republicans must publicly announce President Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election legitimately to achieve national unity.

Romney said, “There is no question that the nation is divided now, and there is a lot of anger. To the people on my side who say an impeachment trial is going to inflame passions more. I say, first of all, have you gone out publicly and said that there was not widespread voter fraud and that Joe Biden is the legitimate president of the United States? If you said that, then I’m happy to listen to you talk about other things that might inflame anger and divisiveness. But if you haven’t said that, that’s really what’s at the source of the anger right now. There are many, many Republicans, almost three-quarters, who believe democracy itself has been stolen. That a very passioned perspective. You’ve got to have that get to the rearview mirror before you talk about the next stage.”

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Romney played us all when he ran against the magic kenyan...he had the race won but side stepped at the last minuet to give the kenyan a second term.....

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Reaction score
I honestly don't know why the normally good people of Utah would be so dumb as to elect this idiot.

He is saying that Republicans should forget about the Democrats stealing the Presidency and Senate through fraudulent unverified mail in ballots in Democrat swing districts. He is a traitor to the Republic.

He can go fuck himself and his bending the knee to the Democrat scumbags. We don't want unity with those assholes.

Romney: For 'National Unity,' Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Romney: For ‘National Unity,’ Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) during an online forum presented by the Economic Club of Chicago on Tuesday said Republicans must publicly announce President Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election legitimately to achieve national unity.

Romney said, “There is no question that the nation is divided now, and there is a lot of anger. To the people on my side who say an impeachment trial is going to inflame passions more. I say, first of all, have you gone out publicly and said that there was not widespread voter fraud and that Joe Biden is the legitimate president of the United States? If you said that, then I’m happy to listen to you talk about other things that might inflame anger and divisiveness. But if you haven’t said that, that’s really what’s at the source of the anger right now. There are many, many Republicans, almost three-quarters, who believe democracy itself has been stolen. That a very passioned perspective. You’ve got to have that get to the rearview mirror before you talk about the next stage.”

Ever wonder why Mitt is always smiling all the time?

romney_laugh_lg.jpg

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ah, the Trumpenstein monster that ate the GOP.
Not ate...cleaned up...maybe you dems should try it....you know...since you lost in a landslide and had to cheat....your party is collapsing right in front of your eyes...when you can't win an election without cheating you need to make some changes.....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 450235
I wonder how many business ventures he has in China.....

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Romney is a patriot. He's acknowledging reality.

You should too.
I wonder how many business ventures he has in China.....

BlindBoo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Not ate...cleaned up...maybe you dems should try it....you know...since you lost in a landslide and had to cheat.

LOL Stop it. Stop the Squeal.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 450235
Magic underwear.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You should too.

What's hilarious here is if Romney were to prevail in the Republican Party and get the support of enough GOP leaders to get the 2024 nomination, the libs would stop talking about Mitt's "patriotism" and call him out as a draft-dodging nazi who is out of touch and literally Hitler.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You should too.
He maybe a corporate raiding pirate but at least he knows when there is bigger corporate raiding pirate trying to raid the presidency.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You should too.

What's hilarious here is if Romney were to prevail in the Republican Party and get the support of enough GOP leaders to get the 2024 nomination, the libs would stop talking about Mitt's "patriotism" and call him out as a draft-dodging nazi who is out of touch and literally Hitler.
Just as ironic as the Repubs who hold him in high regard are damned by the Trumpets who have no honor.

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score

View attachment 450235
I wonder how many business ventures he has in China...
...or Russia. Trump has been trying to squeeze Romney out of there since 2012.

Last edited:

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

He was the sacrificial lamb the Establishment GOP put up to intentionally lose to the Hussein. His job was to roll over and “take it”, and he did it well.
So fuck him, and the Establishment GOP that keeps pushing the Romney and McCain types on us.

Obejoekenobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Ah, the Trumpenstein monster that ate the GOP.
Not ate...cleaned up...maybe you dems should try it....you know...since you lost in a landslide and had to cheat....your party is collapsing right in front of your eyes...when you can't win an election without cheating you need to make some changes.....

"your party is collapsing right in front of your eyes"

How so? :cool:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List