Romney is a Socio-Pathological Liar

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
And that make him dangerous.

Being a Sociopath he believes he is entitled to lie and no one is capable of knowing it. He has a deep seated psychological problem and he should be evaluated as his capability of being a leader of this nation.

Romney has always been a Sociopath. He gave free hair cuts to others even if they did not want one because he felt he was entitled to do so and it was his duty. Romney in charge of the country would be a disaster because he is a Socio-Pathological compulsive liar incapable of telling the truth because he is not able to distinguish fact from fantasy and the first thing he will do if elected is bomb Iran which will be a big mistake.

Romney is the most dangerous man in the nation and among the most dangerous in the world and we cannot allow him to be in charge of the red button and the 3am telephone call. Everyone running for president should undergo a physical and psychological evaluation. Romney could pass a lie detector test because sociopaths don’t believe they are lying when they are.

No one can tell this many lies and not be a Sociopath.
Daily Kos: YES!! Once Again--ALL OF ROMNEY'S LIES IN ONE PLACE: UPDATED!

I am not the only one that see sociopath tendencies in Romney.

Daily Kos: Mitt Romney, Sociopath

Sociopathic Mitt Romney Smiles During and After Presser on Embassy Tragedies

Citizen Speaking: Is Romney a Sociopath?

Being a Sociopath he believes he is entitled to lie and no one is capable of knowing it. He has a deep seated psychological problem and he should be evaluated as his capability of being a leader of this nation.

Romney has always been a Sociopath. He gave free hair cuts to others even if they did not want one because he felt he was entitled to do so and it was his duty. Romney in charge of the country would be a disaster because he is a Socio-Pathological compulsive liar incapable of telling the truth because he is not able to distinguish fact from fantasy and the first thing he will do if elected is bomb Iran which will be a big mistake.

Romney is the most dangerous man in the nation and among the most dangerous in the world and we cannot allow him to be in charge of the red button and the 3am telephone call. Everyone running for president should undergo a physical and psychological evaluation. Romney could pass a lie detector test because sociopaths don’t believe they are lying when they are.

We have all read your posts...The consensus is, you are the true whack job.....

So, aside from parroting whack-job web sites, what in your professional/educational background qualifies you to make such a detailed diagnosis of Windsock Mitt?

This is why I refuse to be in NYC on Nov 7th. Obama's Legion of mindless Zombies will be totally unhinged

We have all read your posts..The consensus is, you are the true whack job.....

If you say so, Full-A, but your (in her honor) gonna have to deal with Truthmatters if she ever comes back.

:lol:

Watching this one implode over the upcoming weeks is going to be grand theater!

If you say so, Full-A, but your (in her honor) gonna have to deal with Truthmatters if she ever comes back.

TM left? Please tell me you're not yanking my chain...

I haven't seen her posting. :confused:

However, the poster on this thread has a big problem. I want to hear one, just one of those lies Romney told during the debate. Come one just one LilOLady, just one.

However, the poster on this thread has a big problem. I want to hear one, just one of those lies Romney told during the debate. Come one just one LilOLady, just one.
Looked it up. Sez banned. Last post on 10/2.

Glad to see lilodipshit is here to take up the slack on stupid.

That the Obamas would have a nice anniversary. :D They sure did, didn't they? :lol:

Forum List

Back