Romney has it locked up!

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!

Now that he's taken the electoral lead, it's starting to look like he does have a lock.

Romney Takes Electoral College Lead for 1st Time

I'm in California and it is surprising to see all those blatant Romney/Ryan yard signs and bumper stickers. Usually California republicans don't advertise themselves. It's an invitation to vandalism but that seems to be lacking now.

News this morning reporting that Romney now leads in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Colorado. And he has closed the gap to 1 in Ohio.

That's right, Romney now leads in 3 of the most radical left-wing states in the union. The only thing more shocking would be if he took California!
Colorado isn't a radical left wing state.

Sure, they absorbed a bunch of refugees from Fornicalia in the '90s, but they're still salvageable.

Sure, they absorbed a bunch of refugees from Fornicalia in the '90s, but they're still salvageable.
So is Wisconsin. You get outside of Madison or Milwaukee and the majority of Wisconsin is conservative. I mean we did just reelect our Republican governor in a nasty recall election.

They reported last night on the local news out of Madison that both obama and this nasty, ultra, lezbo, dyke skank tammy baldwin both had small leads in the early voting. I don't think that will hold once the general public votes in November.

Yes, he has it locked up and the momentum is growing across the country with each passing day. It is a done deal, but "no" I am not willing to place a bet on it as too much corruption can still happen before or during election day, November 6, 2012.

While I'm happy to see Romney be able to emerge passed the media filter that was erected, I don't want to see Romney supporters get complacent. There are too many tricks and gimmicks that can be pulled by team Obama in the next three weeks. For example, I fully expect to see a drone strike on targets in Libya that we'll be told were those responsible for the consulate deaths. Possibly even before the foreign policy debate on Monday.

So is Wisconsin. You get outside of Madison or Milwaukee and the majority of Wisconsin is conservative. I mean we did just reelect our Republican governor in a nasty recall election.

They reported last night on the local news out of Madison that both obama and this nasty, ultra, lezbo, dyke skank tammy baldwin both had small leads in the early voting. I don't think that will hold once the general public votes in November.
Yeah, I know...But we also have the numbskills in Superior to deal with over here.

Man the right wing nuts were really deluding the fuck out of themselves, huh?

Guys, you were NEVER going to win the election.

Crow-plate.jpg

He leads in those three states, does he?

Forum List

Back