Romney - Funny As Hell --

Obama's Romnesia slap is a hell of a lot more funnier.

Your President said:
The choice between going backward and moving forward has never been so clear. But now that we’re 18 days out from the election, Mr. “Severely Conservative” -- (laughter) -- wants you to think he was severely kidding about everything he said over the last year. (Laughter.) He told folks he was “the ideal candidate” for the Tea Party. Now suddenly he’s saying, “what, who, me?” (Laughter.) He’s forgetting what his own positions are, and he’s betting that you will, too.
I mean, he’s changing up so much and backtracking and sidestepping -- (laughter) -- we’ve got to name this condition that he’s going through. I think it’s called “Romnesia.” (Laughter and applause.) That’s what it’s called. I think that’s what he’s going through.
Now, I’m not a medical doctor, but I do want to go over some of the symptoms with you -- because I want to make sure nobody else catches it. (Laughter and applause.) If you say you’re for equal pay for equal work, but you keep refusing to say whether or not you’d sign a bill that protects equal pay for equal work -- you might have Romnesia. (Laughter and applause.)
If you say women should have access to contraceptive care, but you support legislation that would let your employer deny you contraceptive care –- you might have a case of Romnesia. (Applause.)
If you say you’ll protect a woman’s right to choose, but you stand up at a primary debate and said that you’d be delighted to sign a law outlying -- outlawing that right to choose in all cases -– man, you’ve definitely got Romnesia. (Applause.)
Now, this extends to other issues. If you say earlier in the year, I’m going to give a tax cut to the top 1 percent and then in a debate you say, I don’t know anything about giving tax cuts to rich folks -- you need to get a thermometer, take your temperature, because you’ve probably got Romnesia. (Applause.)
If you say that you’re a champion of the coal industry when, while you were governor you stood in front of a coal plant and said, this plant will kill you -- (laughter) --
AUDIENCE: Romnesia!
THE PRESIDENT: -- that’s some Romnesia. (Applause.)
So I think you’re being able -- you’re beginning to be able to identify these symptoms. And if you come down with a case of Romnesia, and you can’t seem to remember the policies that are still on your website -- (laughter) -- or the promises you’ve made over the six years you’ve been running for President, here's the good news: Obamacare covers preexisting conditions. (Laughter and applause.) We can fix you up. We've got a cure. We can make you well, Virginia. (Applause.) This is a curable disease. (Laughter.)

Zzz.

It's a half baked line.

Still waiting for the part that's supposedly so funny.

:eusa_hand:

Romney: We're down to the final months of the president's term.

He misspoke; he meant to say "we're down to the final months of the president's first term."

No. He spoke it perfectly and properly.

I for one am very grateful that the American people are redeeming themselves for the past mistake.

But if you MUST edit, then this is the right way to say it: "we're down to the final months of the president's first, last and only term."

Zzz.

It's a half baked line.

I wouldn't expect you to get it.. Humor has an element of intelligence that puts it out of your realm of grasp.

:lol:

No. But the fact that humor requires SOME intellect certainly explains why you found that drek "funny."

You really are a witless moron.

Zzz.

It's a half baked line.

I wouldn't expect you to get it.. Humor has an element of intelligence that puts it out of your realm of grasp.

:lol:

Oh, is that why all the lefties on this board can't acknowledge that Romney was funny?

I thought he was pretty funny, I'm not sure why you mistake a lack of gushing for outright denial.

Obama's Romnesia slap is a hell of a lot more funnier.

Your President said:
The choice between going backward and moving forward has never been so clear. But now that we’re 18 days out from the election, Mr. “Severely Conservative” -- (laughter) -- wants you to think he was severely kidding about everything he said over the last year. (Laughter.) He told folks he was “the ideal candidate” for the Tea Party. Now suddenly he’s saying, “what, who, me?” (Laughter.) He’s forgetting what his own positions are, and he’s betting that you will, too.
I mean, he’s changing up so much and backtracking and sidestepping -- (laughter) -- we’ve got to name this condition that he’s going through. I think it’s called “Romnesia.” (Laughter and applause.) That’s what it’s called. I think that’s what he’s going through.
Now, I’m not a medical doctor, but I do want to go over some of the symptoms with you -- because I want to make sure nobody else catches it. (Laughter and applause.) If you say you’re for equal pay for equal work, but you keep refusing to say whether or not you’d sign a bill that protects equal pay for equal work -- you might have Romnesia. (Laughter and applause.)
If you say women should have access to contraceptive care, but you support legislation that would let your employer deny you contraceptive care –- you might have a case of Romnesia. (Applause.)
If you say you’ll protect a woman’s right to choose, but you stand up at a primary debate and said that you’d be delighted to sign a law outlying -- outlawing that right to choose in all cases -– man, you’ve definitely got Romnesia. (Applause.)
Now, this extends to other issues. If you say earlier in the year, I’m going to give a tax cut to the top 1 percent and then in a debate you say, I don’t know anything about giving tax cuts to rich folks -- you need to get a thermometer, take your temperature, because you’ve probably got Romnesia. (Applause.)
If you say that you’re a champion of the coal industry when, while you were governor you stood in front of a coal plant and said, this plant will kill you -- (laughter) --
AUDIENCE: Romnesia!
THE PRESIDENT: -- that’s some Romnesia. (Applause.)
So I think you’re being able -- you’re beginning to be able to identify these symptoms. And if you come down with a case of Romnesia, and you can’t seem to remember the policies that are still on your website -- (laughter) -- or the promises you’ve made over the six years you’ve been running for President, here's the good news: Obamacare covers preexisting conditions. (Laughter and applause.) We can fix you up. We've got a cure. We can make you well, Virginia. (Applause.) This is a curable disease. (Laughter.)

But he had to wait til today to say it, the chickenshit!

The governor's timing was 10 times better than the president's. He appeared at ease and confident while Obuma appeared forced and a bit upset. And, during Romney's session, you saw Obuma hunched in his seat, angry, and very upset. He showed just how childish he truly is.!

Romney: I was hoping that President Obama would bring Joe Biden along, because he'll laugh at anything.

:D

Yes, and hysterically so, especially if it is wisdom? :lol:

ATT002791.jpg

Romney - Funny As Hell --

He's going to make an awesome President...

Oh....I thought you were referring-to him.....

....TOTALLY FUCKIN'-UP.....

"The study also found that such a plan would result in the “redistribution” of income tax liability from high-income earners to the middle class. And the promised job growth is only between 1 and 2 percent over ten years (one to two million jobs), while Romney promises that his tax plan will create seven million jobs over four years.

Romney’s claims about job creation under his tax plan are almost entirely fabricated. An economic adviser for both the Reagan and George H.W. Bush administrations said this week that Romney’s tax plan won’t create jobs."​

.....again.

My mistake.....​

I liked Obama's speech better, he has the funniest writers and he delivers those lines with a laugh that cracks me up everytime. He looked so handsome too.

The one I love watching in the campaign is Bill Clinton. He gets so much joy out of the campaign process.

Forum List

Back