Romney Eastwoods Obama on Big Bird

Obama has also brought up Oscar, Elmo and smurf in his speech in Ohio and that's pretty sad.

The desperation is getting worse in Camp Obama. A second term, all but certain a few weeks ago, is now slowly slipping away.

Obama likes Sesame Street because Big Bird isn't homeless, Kermit isn't getting terrorist threats, Oscar has a more secure home than most Americans and Elmo hasn't exhausted his unemployment benefits so he's no longer counted in the stats.

Ok so far the left has given us the war on.
Women
The elderly
The poor
The middle class
Gay's
Blacks
Hispanics
And now Big Bird
So this is what it has come down to for the left that Obama record is worse than I thought.

You have to scratch your head when the president spends the last week talking about saving Big Bird."- Mitt Romney

Hahahaha LOL! Mitt is spot on! Get em Mitt.. This DOOFUS President and his looney band of half baked nitwits don't get it..

Romney hits Obama on Big Bird focus - POLITICO.com

Romney brought it up.

Romney brought it up.

Romney brought it up.

Romney brought it up.Romney brought it up.Romney brought it up.Romney brought it up.

Remember. The Romney tax plan is going to be deficit neutral because he is going to cut fudging to PBS.

The same amount the pentagon spends every 6 HOURS.

You ignorant pathetic excuse for an American...Put down your fake guns and read a book...

You have to scratch your head when the president spends the last week talking about saving Big Bird."- Mitt Romney

Hahahaha LOL! Mitt is spot on! Get em Mitt.. This DOOFUS President and his looney band of half baked nitwits don't get it..

Romney hits Obama on Big Bird focus - POLITICO.com

Romney brought it up.

Romney brought it up.

Romney brought it up.

Romney brought it up.Romney brought it up.Romney brought it up.Romney brought it up.

Remember. The Romney tax plan is going to be deficit neutral because he is going to cut fudging to PBS.

The same amount the pentagon spends every 6 HOURS.

You ignorant pathetic excuse for an American...Put down your fake guns and read a book...

Hey dumbfuck, it was an example....so what????

It's not neccessary and should be axed.....Liberals tell us it's not much money and not much of the money PBS brings in...so why not cut it?

But I love it....you're really going for the Big Bird strategy, if it's not much why bring it up? Next thing you'll believe is internet videos cause muslims to riot....oh wait.......you already buy that.....

What would liberals cut? besides defense....Bueller Bueller?

Just going to correct a earlier post of mine yes Romney did bring Big Bird up at the debate my mistake that said it's still pretty silly for the president to be wasting this much time with it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back