Romney caught campaigning for president by liberals

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

It's true. Liberals have finally caught Mitt Romney campaigning for president - out in the open and everything!

Here's the proof from Think Progress ("When you Think Progress, Think Idiocy"):

Leaked Audio Captures Romney Asking Employers To Tell Their Employees How To Vote!!!! [emphasis supplied by my 12-year old neice]

Newly-discovered audio from a conference call in June captures Mitt Romney asking business owners to urge their employees to vote for him.

Romney, speaking on a call to the very conservative National Federation of Independent Business, tells a group of business owners that they should "make it very clear" how they feel about the candidates. The audio, discovered by In These Times, also captures Romney telling the business owners to "pass... along to your employees" how their jobs might be effected by who wins in November:

What an outrage! How dare he! How ominous! (Insert spooky music).

Mitt Romney should know better than to do this kind of thing in public. Asking business owners to urge their employees to vote for him rather than the president just isn't fair. Besides, business owners have no business voting - just like they have no business contributing money to campaigns. They should just sit down and shut up.

Seriously, are these people kidding? Is this a joke? The unspoken "scandal" is that employees will be intimidated into voting for Mitt Romney, fearing a loss of their job if they vote the "wrong" way.

Read more: Blog: Romney caught campaigning for president by liberals

At my class last night, the master artist told us all that if obama is reelected the school will close He's married to a doctor who doesn't want to remain in the land of no opportunity and no freedom.

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

It's true. Liberals have finally caught Mitt Romney campaigning for president - out in the open and everything!

Leaked Audio Captures Romney Asking Employers To Tell Their Employees How To Vote!!!! [emphasis supplied by my 12-year old neice]

Newly-discovered audio from a conference call in June captures Mitt Romney asking business owners to urge their employees to vote for him.

Romney, speaking on a call to the very conservative National Federation of Independent Business, tells a group of business owners that they should "make it very clear" how they feel about the candidates. The audio, discovered by In These Times, also captures Romney telling the business owners to "pass... along to your employees" how their jobs might be effected by who wins in November:

Mitt Romney should know better than to do this kind of thing in public. Asking business owners to urge their employees to vote for him rather than the president just isn't fair. Besides, business owners have no business voting - just like they have no business contributing money to campaigns. They should just sit down and shut up.

Seriously, are these people kidding? Is this a joke? The unspoken "scandal" is that employees will be intimidated into voting for Mitt Romney, fearing a loss of their job if they vote the "wrong" way.

I've never had an employer tell me how to vote. Any employers who tell their employees how to vote is a scumbag, plain and simple.

Next, he will probably accused of suppressing the Vote, by asking Voters to limit their trips to the Election Booth on Election Day to only once. ;)

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

I've never had an employer tell me how to vote. Any employers who tell their employees how to vote is a scumbag, plain and simple.

Yet the Unions do it every day. :lol:

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

Unions are made up of employees, not employers.

Dumbass

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

My Union has never told me how to vote.

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

do you support professors who do it to students?

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

do you support professors who do it to students?

No, I don't.

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

Employers have every right to tell their employes what they think will be best for the Business. It's their Constitutional Right ass fuck.

Rick Moran
18 Oct 12

Read more:
Blog: Romney caught campaigning for president by liberals

Liberals come from a different perspective than Conservatives, Wehrwolfen. In Unions, if you're told to vote a certain way but don't, the job you bid for will be given to someone who did.

In a business, the company owner may reason with his other executives that if the business is to survive, it will need help from managers to get someone who will reduce red tape and promote business. There is no follow-up except maybe a little prayer sent up by the business owner that his managers will see to it right is done by the government for businesses.

The Union guy who votes off party line just doesn't go anywhere with his job, his invitations to company picnics might get lost, he is recommended for pay decreases and membership among the first to go when blocks of employees are laid off.

So liberals don't think like conservatives because of the consequences against their personal welfare if they stray. Conservaties, OTOH, don't sweat the small stuff, they keep rewarding employees for merit, not how they vote. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back