Romney And Obama have done a good job with this terrible storm.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
No need for partisan bullshit.

Romney sent emails to his supporters saying give your money to the red cross. As well as using pre planned campaign events to get charity for the east coast rather than promoting himself or hounding Obama.

Obama has done a good job, his job, thus far.

Hopefully both keep politics out of this mess unlike NBC or some of the nitwits here at usmb.

I've heard a few stories today of lives lost and horrible situations. My thoughts are with New York and New Jersey.

Like 9/11 this is a situation to unite around and worry about the election later.

I'd personally be embarrassed if I was in the Romney camp. He was obviously campaigning after saying it wasn't and he looked very uncomfortable and uneasy. The president has been doing a fantastic job, his job, and looks very comfortable and poised. I think it's unfair to Obama to include Romney in your post of praise, I do appreciate the nonpartisan point you were making, though.

• Banned
I'd personally be embarrassed if I was in the Romney camp. He was obviously campaigning after saying it wasn't and he looked very uncomfortable and uneasy. The president has been doing a fantastic job, his job, and looks very comfortable and poised. I think it's unfair to Obama to include Romney in your post of praise, I do appreciate the nonpartisan point you were making, though.

Entire neighborhoods burned down or are under water. Food is very important regardless of what nbc says

Forum List

Back