Romney AKA pinocchio

bnsbread

Oct 3, 2012
Although, ultimately, you will need to make up your own mind about Romney, I have a number of things to say that you may find useful. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: Romney has commented that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense. I am not in any way placing the blame on him for execrable vermin who terrorize the public. That notwithstanding, he is still culpable for plotting to convince fractious scaramouches that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining him.

I respect Romney's jokes, although he seems unable to think of turns of speech that aren't hackneyed. What really grates on my nerves, however, is that Romney's prose consists less of words chosen for the sake of their meaning than of phrases tacked together like the sections of a prefabricated henhouse. Wherever you look, you'll see Romney enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity. No matter how much talk and analysis occurs, this is a truth that Romney's flunkies are told by Romney that they cannot acknowledge, lest they give aid and comfort to the rest of us. To enter adequately into details or particulars upon this subject in such a short post as this is quite out of the question. Hence, I will only remark here, in a general way but with all the emphasis of earnestness and truth, that Romney maintains that either he's a moral exemplar or that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. Romney denies any other possibility.

Romney's "brilliant" plan is to have villainous Luddites give advice to villainous smear merchants on how to deal with villainous good-for-nothings. I fail to see how this will result in any sort of non-villainous outcome, but perhaps I'm forgetting that Romney insists that the sky is falling. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? The answer is too well-known to bear repeating, but I should comment that we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to show Romney how he is as wrong as wrong can be. I may be kicking a hornet's nest by writing this, but one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently heard some folks remark that a central fault line runs through each of Romney's outbursts. Specifically, the television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Romney's rotting empire of Pyrrhonism uniformly believe that Romney has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring himself to help disseminate the True Faith of separatism. Well, I have news for such malicious spongers: Romney should stop telling everyone that his pranks are innovative. More apt words for them might be "static" or "stale" or perhaps even the phrase, "been done" with the possible addition, "too often." What I'm getting at is that Romney believes that it is everyone's obligation to separate people from their roots and cut their bonds to their natural communities. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed.

Romney will probably throw another hissy fit if we don't let him brandish the word "photochronographical" (as it is commonly spelled) to hoodwink people into believing that he would never dream of burying our heritage, our traditions, and our culture. At least putting up with another Romney hissy fit is easier than convincing Romney's votaries that Romney's dotty subliminal psywar campaigns are an exemplification of why we must keep Romney's henchmen at bay, so to speak. There's a lot of talk nowadays about his damnable sermons but not much action.

Romney drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes him sound smarter than he really is and obscures the fact that Romney either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. He even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to consign most of us to the role of his servants or slaves. In a rather infamous speech, he exclaimed that he's an irreplaceable politician who can work magic, divine the hidden, and control events. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.) Romney is planning to make bargains with the devil. This does not bode well for the future because in any decent society, he would be just another unsympathetic bribe-seeker standing on a streetcorner braying his nonsensical diatribes from atop a soapbox. Nevertheless, Romney has managed to gain some credibility among dirty flakes because they relate to her message that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. Finally, any mistakes in this post are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Romney, Romney-inspired versions of gangsterism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger post next time.

Although, ultimately, you will need to make up your own mind about Romney, I have a number of things to say that you may find useful. The nitty-gritty of what I'm about to write is this: Romney has commented that our elected officials should be available for purchase by special-interest groups. I would love to refute that, but there seems to be no need, seeing as his comment is lacking in common sense. I am not in any way placing the blame on him for execrable vermin who terrorize the public. That notwithstanding, he is still culpable for plotting to convince fractious scaramouches that there is absolutely nothing they can do to better their lot in life besides joining him.

I respect Romney's jokes, although he seems unable to think of turns of speech that aren't hackneyed. What really grates on my nerves, however, is that Romney's prose consists less of words chosen for the sake of their meaning than of phrases tacked together like the sections of a prefabricated henhouse. Wherever you look, you'll see Romney enforcing intolerance in the name of tolerance. You'll see him suppressing freedom in the name of freedom. And you'll see him crushing diversity of opinion in the name of diversity. No matter how much talk and analysis occurs, this is a truth that Romney's flunkies are told by Romney that they cannot acknowledge, lest they give aid and comfort to the rest of us. To enter adequately into details or particulars upon this subject in such a short post as this is quite out of the question. Hence, I will only remark here, in a general way but with all the emphasis of earnestness and truth, that Romney maintains that either he's a moral exemplar or that it's okay for him to indulge his every whim and lust without regard for anyone else or for society as a whole. Romney denies any other possibility.

Romney's "brilliant" plan is to have villainous Luddites give advice to villainous smear merchants on how to deal with villainous good-for-nothings. I fail to see how this will result in any sort of non-villainous outcome, but perhaps I'm forgetting that Romney insists that the sky is falling. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? The answer is too well-known to bear repeating, but I should comment that we must learn to celebrate our diversity, not because it is the politically correct thing to do, but because the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to show Romney how he is as wrong as wrong can be. I may be kicking a hornet's nest by writing this, but one of the things I find quite interesting is listening to other people's takes on things. For instance, I recently heard some folks remark that a central fault line runs through each of Romney's outbursts. Specifically, the television-addicted, drone inhabitants of Romney's rotting empire of Pyrrhonism uniformly believe that Romney has a duty to conceal the facts and lie to the rest of us, under oath if necessary, perjuring himself to help disseminate the True Faith of separatism. Well, I have news for such malicious spongers: Romney should stop telling everyone that his pranks are innovative. More apt words for them might be "static" or "stale" or perhaps even the phrase, "been done" with the possible addition, "too often." What I'm getting at is that Romney believes that it is everyone's obligation to separate people from their roots and cut their bonds to their natural communities. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed.

Romney will probably throw another hissy fit if we don't let him brandish the word "photochronographical" (as it is commonly spelled) to hoodwink people into believing that he would never dream of burying our heritage, our traditions, and our culture. At least putting up with another Romney hissy fit is easier than convincing Romney's votaries that Romney's dotty subliminal psywar campaigns are an exemplification of why we must keep Romney's henchmen at bay, so to speak. There's a lot of talk nowadays about his damnable sermons but not much action.

Romney drops the names of famous people whenever possible. That makes him sound smarter than he really is and obscures the fact that Romney either is or elects to be ignorant of scientific principles and methods. He even intentionally misuses scientific terminology to consign most of us to the role of his servants or slaves. In a rather infamous speech, he exclaimed that he's an irreplaceable politician who can work magic, divine the hidden, and control events. (I edited out the rest of what he said because, well, it didn't really say anything.) Romney is planning to make bargains with the devil. This does not bode well for the future because in any decent society, he would be just another unsympathetic bribe-seeker standing on a streetcorner braying his nonsensical diatribes from atop a soapbox. Nevertheless, Romney has managed to gain some credibility among dirty flakes because they relate to her message that the most valuable skill one can have is the ability to lie convincingly. Finally, any mistakes in this post are strictly my fault. But if you find any factual error or have more updated information on the subject of Romney, Romney-inspired versions of gangsterism, etc., please tell me so I can write an even stronger post next time.

Are you voting for Obama? If you are, are you concerned about all the lies he tells?

The president just spent two months lying about the attack on the Benghazi embassy and you are worried about Romney's "turns of speech"? Four people died and Hussein never lifted a finger while he planned a golf outing in Vegas the next day.

Forum List

Back