Romney: A return of trump would feed the nation's sickness

That is about as stupid as hell. I mean you morons act like the moment Trump left office everything went to shit. It don't work that way dumbshit. Trump took a total shit on the country, and I got to be honest, cleaning up shit takes some damn time. I mean for Trump's tenure, it is like a lesson in how things work. He took over a country that was smoking thanks to Obama. It took him two years to turn it to shit. Tariffs, total dysfunctional reaction to Covid, increased trade deficits despite all the smoke he blew up your ass. More regulations, yeah, MORE, you stupid ass morons. A wall that is damn laughable and don't work, yet you dipshits continue to moan and scream about it, like it is Biden's fault that Mexico didn't pay for a wall, or that wall Trump did build has already turned to dust. I mean you dumbshits got conned. Trump will forever go down as the worst president in the history of this country, and his supporters, as the dumbest damn shits that ever drew a breath.
Libs loved Covid shut downs and still want them.....rube

Libs loved Covid shut downs and still want them.....rube
Sorry bout that,

1. The Trump effect will keep carrying on and on.
2. Roe V Wade, first casualty.
3. More to follow, we are just starting to get traction on getting our Nation restored.
4. You ain't seen nothing yet!
5. Wait for it.
6. August, 8th 2022 isn't that far away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I would vote for Trump against Xiden or Cameltoes. Especially against Hillary - who I feel certain will rear her ugly head again.
But I'd rather have the choice of a dedicated patriotic American with the backbone to do unto liberals what they have done to us. Though with more "extreme prejudice. Every federal department has to be weaponized to halt the Marxist peril. I've seen Trump and he just didn't have the cohones to do that which urgently needs to be done if we are to take American back for AMERICANS.

That is about as stupid as hell. I mean you morons act like the moment Trump left office everything went to shit. It don't work that way dumbshit. Trump took a total shit on the country, and I got to be honest, cleaning up shit takes some damn time. I mean for Trump's tenure, it is like a lesson in how things work. He took over a country that was smoking thanks to Obama. It took him two years to turn it to shit. Tariffs, total dysfunctional reaction to Covid, increased trade deficits despite all the smoke he blew up your ass. More regulations, yeah, MORE, you stupid ass morons. A wall that is damn laughable and don't work, yet you dipshits continue to moan and scream about it, like it is Biden's fault that Mexico didn't pay for a wall, or that wall Trump did build has already turned to dust. I mean you dumbshits got conned. Trump will forever go down as the worst president in the history of this country, and his supporters, as the dumbest damn shits that ever drew a breath.
Obviously you dosage of psychotropics needs to be upped.

What enables someone to be this delusional?

Is it a lifetime of living off the government teet and anything or anyone that comes close to jeopardizing your free stuff must be blocked out of your mind?

What enables someone to be this delusional?

Is it a lifetime of living off the government teet and anything or anyone that comes close to jeopardizing your free stuff must be blocked out of your mind?
Anyone that continues to support Donald Trump must be delusional. I mean we can begin with his so-called economy. Net GDP growth through his entire term averaged ZERO. He is the first president to leave office with negative job growth since, now get this, Herbert Hoover. The US debt is at the highest level, as a percentage of GDP, as it has been since WWII. Illegal immigration actually increased under Trump, it did not decline, when measured by number of detentions at the border. And the wall, well take a guess at how many new miles of wall, that is, a wall constructed where that was not a wall before, was built? And remember, Trump diverted six billion dollars of military funding to build this wall. It didn't come from Mexico, damn but you people are so gullible. I can't wait to see the responses to that question, if anyone even attempts one.

Hell, instead of getting Mexico to pay for the wall Trump's con artists managed to collect millions of dollars in donations and spent exactly zero on a wall and instead bought yachts and luxury homes. That includes Steve Bannon, who got a pardon. Trump gave a pardon to someone that scammed millions from his most ardent supporters. That in and of itself would steer a normal person away from supporting him.

I mean I could go on all day. The facts are the facts, and while you might be entitled to your own misguided and uninformed opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts.

Yes, you are sick. Mentally deranged, or mentally retarded, as if it makes a damn difference. I mean I got to be straight, if you support Donald Trump the consummate confidence man, then you got your head so far up your ass that shit comes out of your mouth. Now go ahead, confirm that with your idiot response.
If you still support trump...you are as dumb as a rock...simple...

Sorry bout that,

1. The Trump effect will keep carrying on and on.
2. Roe V Wade, first casualty.
3. More to follow, we are just starting to get traction on getting our Nation restored.
4. You ain't seen nothing yet!
5. Wait for it.
6. August, 8th 2022 isn't that far away.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

From your keyboard to God's in-box, I hope.

For me, the EPA decision was the most pro-America decision in years.

The words of the spurned cuck, who sought Trump's stamp of approval in 2012, then went begging to him for the Secretary of State job in '17.

RomneyAwkward.jpg

Forum List

Back