Romney: A return of trump would feed the nation's sickness

Yes...trumpism is now embedded in the nation. Look at all the repub candidates that repeat the big lie. They have no evidence....they just repeat what the Liar in Chief says.

As Rudy said....We have plenty of theories...just no evidence. You call that unfounded conspiracy theories.
You must really love your trespasser slave labor.

The nation can not get sicker than under this idiot Biden the Usurper.

This is as sick as you can get. :mad-61:

That is about as stupid as hell. I mean you morons act like the moment Trump left office everything went to shit. It don't work that way dumbshit. Trump took a total shit on the country, and I got to be honest, cleaning up shit takes some damn time. I mean for Trump's tenure, it is like a lesson in how things work. He took over a country that was smoking thanks to Obama. It took him two years to turn it to shit. Tariffs, total dysfunctional reaction to Covid, increased trade deficits despite all the smoke he blew up your ass. More regulations, yeah, MORE, you stupid ass morons. A wall that is damn laughable and don't work, yet you dipshits continue to moan and scream about it, like it is Biden's fault that Mexico didn't pay for a wall, or that wall Trump did build has already turned to dust. I mean you dumbshits got conned. Trump will forever go down as the worst president in the history of this country, and his supporters, as the dumbest damn shits that ever drew a breath.
And yet another fact free post from Loseton.

That is about as stupid as hell. I mean you morons act like the moment Trump left office everything went to shit. It don't work that way dumbshit. Trump took a total shit on the country, and I got to be honest, cleaning up shit takes some damn time. I mean for Trump's tenure, it is like a lesson in how things work. He took over a country that was smoking thanks to Obama. It took him two years to turn it to shit. Tariffs, total dysfunctional reaction to Covid, increased trade deficits despite all the smoke he blew up your ass. More regulations, yeah, MORE, you stupid ass morons. A wall that is damn laughable and don't work, yet you dipshits continue to moan and scream about it, like it is Biden's fault that Mexico didn't pay for a wall, or that wall Trump did build has already turned to dust. I mean you dumbshits got conned. Trump will forever go down as the worst president in the history of this country, and his supporters, as the dumbest damn shits that ever drew a breath.
You can eat all of Biden's shit you want. Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

Trade deficits increased, regulations increased, google it dumbshit because I ain't doing the work for you.
Yet everybody I know returned to the careers they lost due to H1-Bs.
You are a demented piece of shit.

And yet another fact free post from Loseton.
Hell, fawk it.

• The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • Paychecks grew faster than inflation. Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 8.7% after inflation.
  • After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.
  • Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats.

Is patriotism a sickness? How about love of Country and cheap energy? Is it possible that Romney is afflicted of the same sickness that permeates the left these days namely TDS?

Oh Jim....Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim...

Please keep quoting Romney...

...and...could ya throw in a Cheney and Kinzinger opinion from time to time...

Screenshot_20220704-193007-550.png

Doing the hard work for me Jim...and I do appreciate it. :thup:

Hell, fawk it.

• The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%.
  • Paychecks grew faster than inflation. Average weekly earnings for all workers were up 8.7% after inflation.
  • After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997.
  • Trump filled one-third of the Supreme Court, nearly 30% of the appellate court seats and a quarter of District Court seats.
You are using the COVID year which affected the entire world aka you are a LOSEton

Seems every other nation in the damn world handled Covid better than we did. Can you say "leadership"?
If that's what you "think", you weren't, and aren't, following Reuters, AP News or BBC.
In fact, most of the Middle East and Asia are still a disaster but you won't read that in a US based publication.

And here we have another, the point of that post absolutely escapes you, which speaks volumes as to your ignorance. Carry on, dumbass.
I have lots of millionaires and a dozen or two billionaires in my community and they make money hand over fist regardless of the economy because they know how to handle any economy to their advantage,

Forum List

Back