Romney 72% / Obama 24%

Whats the percentage of people on welfare?

He has that block locked up...

Welfare spending jumps 32% in four years - Washington Times

You gotta wonder what the percentage would be if he were to get another four years.
Hell of a way to build your voter base!!

Kind of reminds me of the Nazis at the beginning of WWII... buy off the peoples silence.

Wonder what Obamie has planned for us RW'ers :confused:

You gotta wonder what the percentage would be if he were to get another four years.

Kind of reminds me of the Nazis at the beginning of WWII... buy off the peoples silence.

You can believe me when I say ..I put nothing past our Government.
When A nation starts to crumble these bastards are capable of anything.

I think you're a lot closer.

Anyway it goes, Romney is going to win. And the libs know it, that's why they're coming up with more creative lies!

Sorry bout that,

1. I think Warrior is very close.
2. Within a few percentage points.
3. Maybe worse for Obama.
4. It wouldn't surprise me.
5. If its even remotely close, you know Obama's side has tried like *hell* to steal it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There are aren't 72% that dumb. 48% at most...

That 47% equals many seniors, active military, hard workers and working families, probably half GOP dupes. That means you're a dumb as Romney.

Last edited:

Liberals on this Very site have already made comments about "Re-education Camps" for conservatives.

So You can get a pretty good idea where they would go with it. lol

This thread is typical of what's to come should Romney win; a return to the days of "fuzzy math" that say we can go to war with everyone, pass huge tax cuts for the rich AND control the debt ALL at the same time, WOOHOOOO!!!!!

Fucking retarded country. The polls right now are reflective of a country that is 37th in education.

This thread is typical of what's to come should Romney win; a return to the days of "fuzzy math" that say we can go to war with everyone, pass huge tax cuts for the rich AND control the debt ALL at the same time, WOOHOOOO!!!!!

I want to focus on controlling womens bodies. Make me Coochie Czar.

New Topics

Forum List

Back