Romney 2020 ?

Ok, hear me out.

Likely you've heard today the remarks Romney has made about Trump.

What if Romney spent much of this year really slamming Trump, and at the same time telling Americans how much better we can do.
What if he also spent time saying how we need to stop illegal immigration and how we must get our border secured ?

What if he also talked a lot about jobs and the economy and how we need to keep what we've got right now going ?

In short, what if he talked about many of the things Trump has talked about, but without all the drama, immorality, snarkiness, etc.

Then, what if he announced early next year that he was going to challenge Trump in the primary ? Think he would have a chance ?
He would get the votes of tradition republicans but not Trumpsters. He might get the nomination but he would louse the Trumpsters in the general election and that would mean a win for democrats.

Romney's a decent and civilized human being unlike trump, so yeah, I can see why a lot of trumpbots can't stand him.
Lol
Na, not really
Soulless Romney is a fucking cult leader and a piece of shit so shut the fuck up

Ok, hear me out.

What if Romney spent much of this year really slamming Trump, and at the same time telling Americans how much better we can do.
What if he also spent time saying how we need to stop illegal immigration and how we must get our border secured ?

What if he also talked a lot about jobs and the economy and how we need to keep what we've got right now going ?

In short, what if he talked about many of the things Trump has talked about, but without all the drama, immorality, snarkiness, etc.

Then, what if he announced early next year that he was going to challenge Trump in the primary ? Think he would have a chance ?

I don't know why people haven't figured out TRUMP won in 2016 because he was willing to campaign 24/7 and hit back against the democrats and beat them at their own game. Romney already showed us in 2012 he is unwilling to fight back. Republicans running Romney would who lost in 2012 would be like democrats running Hillary again in 2020.

So while some may have issues with TRUMP's way of doing things, the fact is he is getting things done even with the Russia witch hunt. No other Republican would have been able to fight back against the baseless attacks coming from the media.

Romney isn't well like as it is all he would gain by challenging TRUMP is a rehash of neverTRUMPer's and TRUMP has already won an election without them.

Who knows in some ways having a challenger might be good for TRUMP, kind of like a warm up before the main event.

Ok, hear me out.

Everyone is on to the Deep State traitor.

Ok, hear me out.

I don't know why people haven't figured out TRUMP won in 2016 because he was willing to campaign 24/7 and hit back against the democrats and beat them at their own game. Romney already showed us in 2012 he is unwilling to fight back. Republicans running Romney would who lost in 2012 would be like democrats running Hillary again in 2020.

So while some may have issues with TRUMP's way of doing things, the fact is he is getting things done even with the Russia witch hunt. No other Republican would have been able to fight back against the baseless attacks coming from the media.

Romney isn't well like as it is all he would gain by challenging TRUMP is a rehash of neverTRUMPer's and TRUMP has already won an election without them.

Who knows in some ways having a challenger might be good for TRUMP, kind of like a warm up before the main event.
What if he ran as a 3rd party candidate?

Ok, hear me out.

TRUMP will still destroy him.

Personally I don't think Mittens will run against TRUMP, because he knows he doesn't stand a chance at getting the nomination and he won't run Independent because he knows he wouldn't have a chance at winning the election, and if for some reason TRUMP lost Romney would get the blame and his name would be further tarnished.

Sorry but if Romney would be willing to drag his family through the ugly of campaigning knowing the only reason would be to hurt TRUMP, you have to honestly ask yourself is he truly more honorable than TRUMP...I think not.

He lost what should have been an easy election to that meat puppet faggot.

Any other candidate that year would have won, but the media destroyed every single one as they came to the top ignoring Romney all the way until he was the last clown standing.

We need to ignore the media.... ALL OF IT... The MSM for certain, but they all strive to influence opinion. The next time a real conservative is on the ballot, support him, no matter how many obscure whores are dragged out with increasingly deranged stories.

Ok, hear me out.

Then we know the deep state swamp is on full destroy mode.

If it came to a choice between Romney and Clinton (either one) this arch-conservative would feel compelled to vote Clinton as the least corrupt amongst......

I don’t know if there’s any politician who’s more or less corrupt than any other (they’re all corrupt), but at least the Clintons are honest about who and what they are and always have been. Romney has never been even marginally honest about what he is, politically.

Ok, hear me out.

That would be...................interesting.

He wouldn’t have a chance in hell. RINO’s will not be tolerated by the new-age Republicans.
Mitt-Romney-RINO.jpg

Forum List

Back