Roma People - A Perspective from a Rrom

Opinion: I think you're sincere, but, you need to rehearse and practice your English (if you're going to use it)

I don't know a lot (very little actually) about the Roma people. What little I do know, came from novels, and it seems they are, and have been, looked down on for always- I don't doubt it since people, in general, seem to look down on those who ar different from them.

I just watched a documentary on the Roma during WWII
They received the same treatment as the Jews and were rounded up, sent to concentration camps before the Jews and executed.

Any opinions, ideas or feedback please

It would be more effective if you gave a personal perspective of being Roma and how it affected you and your family.

Too much history and talking Roma blood.

Also the music breaks were distracting

Any opinions, ideas or feedback please

It would be more effective if you gave a personal perspective of being Roma and how it affected you and your family.

Too much history and talking Roma blood.

Also the music breaks were distracting

I think I did partly not too much though but I said that I don't speak the language or know anything about the social norms except what I read online and I said how it affects me and that is mostly because of my biology I also spoke that roma are often musicians and that my uncle is one too and what I know about them which I did not read or hear from hearsay

Damn, is that roma music? That style of music sucks. You should listen to normal music.

A whirlwind of petty crime in Europe.
Roma have a terrible reputation for thieving and fraud.
Not our fault they have this reputation. Entirely theirs.

While there are roma who are thieves or fraudsters there are many roma who are not. The media portrayal of roma is very one sided, there are about 14 million roma in europe, they are not all thieves and fraudsters, and roma are never mentioned if they did something positive, for example the newest miss globe and miss elegance and miss czech republic is a romni that was not in the media or if a roma gets killed. thats why it is the fault of the media, because they portray roma only one sided, of course they can show that roma are thieves and none for fraud, they should not hide that, but they portray only that, and then people believe if you are of roma origins you must be a criminal. and that is not true.

While there are roma who are thieves or fraudsters there are many roma who are not. The media portrayal of roma is very one sided, there are about 14 million roma in europe, they are not all thieves and fraudsters, and roma are never mentioned if they did something positive, for example the newest miss globe and miss elegance and miss czech republic is a romni that was not in the media or if a roma gets killed. thats why it is the fault of the media, because they portray roma only one sided, of course they can show that roma are thieves and none for fraud, they should not hide that, but they portray only that, and then people believe if you are of roma origins you must be a criminal. and that is not true.
Even over here in the US, the Roma people are notorious for being thieves. It doesnt matter that some dont steal. Way too many DO steal, so their reputation is shit, deservedly. Its unfair that the rest of Europe has to deal with these people. They should be kicked out.

Even over here in the US, the Roma people are notorious for being thieves. It doesnt matter that some dont steal. Way too many DO steal, so their reputation is shit, deservedly. Its unfair that the rest of Europe has to deal with these people. They should be kicked out.

There is no statistic on how many percent of the total roma population are thieves because not all roma are recorded, it is just something people believe about them and is enforced by the media, like that they portray roma as thieves, and never as something else. Most roma I know are not thieves, of all the roma I know maybe 3 are thieves. And i know hundreds of roma.

There is no statistic on how many percent of the total roma population are thieves because not all roma are recorded, it is just something people believe about them and is enforced by the media, like that they portray roma as thieves, and never as something else. Most roma I know are not thieves, of all the roma I know maybe 3 are thieves. And i know hundreds of roma.
Strange.
I know more victims of Roma crime than you know Roma criminals.
Romanians carry out 92% of credit card fraud in the U.K, despite being a miniscule group.

Strange.
Romanians carry out 92% of credit card fraud in the U.K, despite being a miniscule group.
Not all Romanians are roma but thanks to media media now everyone thinks all Romanian criminals are roma but often they are mixed groups of roma and non roma just like the population of the country itself people somehow think all criminals from Romania are roma. And that you know more victims then I know criminals doesn't necessarily opposed eatch other there can be many victims of the same few groups

There are over 1 million gypsies in the United States.
The vast majority have assimilated along with other nationalities and you have most likely met several, but didn't know it.
Indeed, a fair amount of them probably don't know they have Roma DNA.
In my opinion it is all an act of futility, other than your own personal interest of where you genealogy comes from.
Just more ways people seem to forever want to divide themselves in some way.

Strange.
Not all Romanians are roma but thanks to media media now everyone thinks all Romanian criminals are roma but often they are mixed groups of roma and non roma just like the population of the country itself people somehow think all criminals from Romania are roma. And that you know more victims then I know criminals doesn't necessarily opposed eatch other there can be many victims of the same few groups
You shouldnt defend criminals. Shame is an effective tool for removing negative aspects of destructive cultures.

Strange.
You shouldnt defend criminals. Shame is an effective tool for removing negative aspects of destructive cultures.
I don't defend criminals the thing is we are now a individualist liberal society and everyone is only guilty of his own actions now there are often cases of accusations on the roma ethnic group for the actions of one or a few just google anti roma protests in Bulgaria where thousands of people people March against roma just because they claim a roma boy beat a bulgarian boy on the playground many of the protestors are far right biker and hooligan gangs

1615174610922.png

1615174638578.png

1615174664398.png

1615174709998.png

1615174755912.png

1615174783019.png

1615174811519.png

Most beautiful creatures on earth...

New Topics

Forum List

Back