Roids really affected the personality of Barry Bonds

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
In watching the 1991 Nlcs playoffs between the pirates and braves,looking back then at how Bonds behaved when he hit a home run and how he did in later years with the giants when he got on roids,you can clearly see how doing steroids obviously changed his personality as well as getting a big head from the stuff.lol back then with the pirates,he was a skinny runt with a normal sized head,irrelevent to the topic of course but still worth mentioning sense it’s funny about the head size.lol.

Most importantly and topic wise as well is the way roids altered His personality is back then with the pirates,he showed emotion when he would hit a home run.He would walk down the basepaths and raise his arms in the air in celebration,nothing wrong with that in the least as opposed to just standing there at the plate watching it showing up the pitcher as he did with the Giants. You look at him as a pirate how skinny he was back then and then later with the giants when he looked like a body builder,it’s so obvious he did roids and became a freak.

from watching one of the pirates games in that series,I think I can see why he got into roids because in the ninth inning,he hit a fly ball that went to the warning track that the outfielder of the braves jumped up and took away from him. I was thinking to myself watching that,the bonds from later years easily hits that one out of the parkinto the second deck. He knew it to and said to himself back then,I need to start hitting home runs when I get back to the series again,I need myself some steroids.lol

Nobody denies that Bond's, McGuire and Sosa (and others) did Steroids. They gave America what we wanted, epic story lines. When McGuire and Sosa were dueling my wife sent me to get Ice Cream (I was watching the Game and the networks were showing each at bat)the entire nation was hanging on each at bat.

Roids and personality. There is a proven causality. I was on them under a Dr's supervision, I had to ask to lower the dosage as I was constantly on edge.

in all seriousness, Bonds weighed 216 muscular pounds, there was no question he used roids!

anabolic steroids in all professional sports were banned by Congress in the 90's, but Bonds used another enhancer that had the same effect, and was banned by the olympics and NFL but not MLB

it affects your children even. German female athlete Andrea Krieger had to have a sex change and became Andreas Krieger

then again if athletes didn't juice, no one would watch

for example: in 36 years, the highest home run total by one player was 61. in just one year, the one when they started taking roids, Mark McGuire, Sammy Sosa, and Barry Bonds all broke that number!

"win or lose, always cheat" - Barry Bonds

" I haven’t gotten anything in this world I’ve wanted. But I’ve gotten everything I’ve earned" - Bryce Harper

Nobody denies that Bond's, McGuire and Sosa (and others) did Steroids. They gave America what we wanted, epic story lines. When McGuire and Sosa were dueling my wife sent me to get Ice Cream (I was watching the Game and the networks were showing each at bat)the entire nation was hanging on each at bat.

Roids and personality. There is a proven causality. I was on them under a Dr's supervision, I had to ask to lower the dosage as I was constantly on edge.
Very interesting.i knew this one guy that took them and he like became the six million dollar man,he ran from his house all the way to his school which was a half mile away and like under two minutes or so.when I heard that,I decided I did not even want to think about trying them,that can give you an extreme high and love the results so much you get addicted.

Yeah it’s disgusting how McGuire and Sosa before Bonds disgraced the game.sure at the time it brought fans back to the games after the strike and got them interested again but in the long picture,they all three tainted the game as well as roger Clemons as well.

It’s strange that with McGuire and Bonds,ehen they were drafted by their teams the a’s and the pirates,they were both a couple of lanky skinny runts,when they hooked up with the giants and cardinals though it was so obvious they were doing roids sense by then,they had the build of linebacker in football.

strange with Sosa,you never saw him change like that,he pretty much always looked the same,weird.

The steroid era killed the game. The game was about records and who was/is the best. Different eras with different players. Money has corrupted it beyond repair. We have an endless legalized Black Sox style sport now.

In watching the 1991 Nlcs playoffs between the pirates and braves,looking back then at how Bonds behaved when he hit a home run and how he did in later years with the giants when he got on roids,you can clearly see how doing steroids obviously changed his personality as well as getting a big head from the stuff.lol back then with the pirates,he was a skinny runt with a normal sized head,irrelevent to the topic of course but still worth mentioning sense it’s funny about the head size.lol.

Most importantly and topic wise as well is the way roids altered His personality is back then with the pirates,he showed emotion when he would hit a home run.He would walk down the basepaths and raise his arms in the air in celebration,nothing wrong with that in the least as opposed to just standing there at the plate watching it showing up the pitcher as he did with the Giants. You look at him as a pirate how skinny he was back then and then later with the giants when he looked like a body builder,it’s so obvious he did roids and became a freak.

from watching one of the pirates games in that series,I think I can see why he got into roids because in the ninth inning,he hit a fly ball that went to the warning track that the outfielder of the braves jumped up and took away from him. I was thinking to myself watching that,the bonds from later years easily hits that one out of the parkinto the second deck. He knew it to and said to himself back then,I need to start hitting home runs when I get back to the series again,I need myself some steroids.lol
Barry "Juice Head" Bonds, by most accounts WAS an asshole. But I've heard he was an asshole BEFORE the roids.:(

They also enlarge your heart.

Joe Laurinaitis (Road Warrior Animal) - a frequent flyer on the juice- just died at age 60.

New Topics

Forum List

Back