Roger Stone: Huma Abedin most likely a Saudi Spy with deep inarguable connections to global......

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Roger Stone: Huma Abedin ‘Most Likely a Saudi Spy’ with ‘Deep, Inarguable Connections’ to ‘Global Terrorist Entity’
Long-time political operative Roger Stone told Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Stephen K. Bannon Wednesday of Hillary Clinton confidant Huma Abedin, “Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion.”

Roger Stone: Clinton Aide Huma Abedin 'Most Likely a Saudi Spy'

Well if he is wrong he will admit it. Roger Stone isn't often wrong though.
These days we can' out anything past these Governmental pos liars.

Oh, Lord.

Why isn't this thread in the Conspiracy Theory sub-forum?

A woman born in Kalamazoo, MI gets appointed as deputy chief of staff to the SecState, undergoes extensive background checks which find nothing indicating she's a spy for anyone, yet some quack writer at Breitbart who has none of the means that the FBI does figures out what the FBI and the rest of the U.S. intelligence community could not, writes about it stating, "Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion," yet he identifies not one of those experts, and the OP read the article and believed it. Well, OP, let me recommend some other authors whose works may appeal to you:
  • Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr

Very possible.

It's also possible that Yellowstone will explode next week, or that Alt Righters will bother to read scholarly literature or research, or that Trump will say something other than his name that is unquestionably true, or that an asteroid will sneak up on us from somewhere and end life as we know it. There's all kinds of stuff that's possible, but the greater preponderance of those things are not probable, and it's the probability not the possibility that most matters.

Uncle Ferd wonderin'...

... if anybody got a pic...

... o' Huma inna black leather...

... with a whip?

He thinks she could be mean to ya...

... an' make ya like it.

huma.png

If you had asked me 2 years ago, which was more likely:

Trump would be a major party nominee for President
or
Huma Abmein (sp?) would be a Saudi spy…

I would have picked Huma being an agent light years before thinking Trump would become some nominee.

Yeah its crazy, Trump's wife is a spy as well

Donald Trump's father-in-law is a Communist who looks exactly like him

Oh, Lord.

A woman born in Kalamazoo, MI gets appointed as deputy chief of staff to the SecState, undergoes extensive background checks which find nothing indicating she's a spy for anyone, yet some quack writer at Breitbart who has none of the means that the FBI does figures out what the FBI and the rest of the U.S. intelligence community could not, writes about it stating, "Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion," yet he identifies not one of those experts, and the OP read the article and believed it. Well, OP, let me recommend some other authors whose works may appeal to you:
  • Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr

Because only an idiot who doesn' tknow how to tie the names, corporations to the right people would say that.
Ever hear of a " FAMILY TREE DUMBass".........

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr
Stone also discusses the “clear, deep, inarguable, indisputable connections between Huma Abedin and a Saudi Arabian official named Abdullah Omar Naseef … one of the founders of the Muslim World League (MWL). …. The MWL is directly tied to the Rabita Trust, a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity,” which Stone previously discussed:

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr
She was born Huma Mahmood Abedin in 1976 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her father, Syed Zainul Abedin, was Indian and born in New Delhi. In the early 1970s, he was affiliated with the Muslim Students Association at Western Michigan University. The Muslim Students Association or MSA was started in 1963 by Saudi Arabia’s biggest charity, the Muslim World League, a group formed and funded by the Kingdom to spread Islam throughout the world.

Roger Stone: It's Time America Got Some Answers About Huma Abedin - Breitbart

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr
Seems the history you " THINK" you know is WRONG".

That’s what all the fuss is about. Since 1962, the Muslim World League has been funded by the Saudi government to the tune of more than $1.3 billion.

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr

Because only an idiot who doesn' tknow how to tie the names, corporations to the right people would say that.

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr
Stone also discusses the “clear, deep, inarguable, indisputable connections between Huma Abedin and a Saudi Arabian official named Abdullah Omar Naseef … one of the founders of the Muslim World League (MWL). …. The MWL is directly tied to the Rabita Trust, a “Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity,” which Stone previously discussed:

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr
She was born Huma Mahmood Abedin in 1976 in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Her father, Syed Zainul Abedin, was Indian and born in New Delhi. In the early 1970s, he was affiliated with the Muslim Students Association at Western Michigan University. The Muslim Students Association or MSA was started in 1963 by Saudi Arabia’s biggest charity, the Muslim World League, a group formed and funded by the Kingdom to spread Islam throughout the world.

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr

That’s what all the fuss is about. Since 1962, the Muslim World League has been funded by the Saudi government to the tune of more than $1.3 billion.

Be all that as it may, not one bit of it supports the assertion that Huma Abedin is a spy for the Saudi government or that the U.S. agencies that were charged with vetting her in order to provide her security clearance failed to notice the same details and explore whether they show that she is indeed a spy. So, other than by divination, that is to say by what makes that reporter able to uncover something that the entire U.S. intelligence community did not?

Moreover, being a spy is something that is criminally punishable regardless of one's ostensible employment status, and yet no organization has apprehended the woman and charged her with espionage even some three years after her having left the government's employ. Given the widely known circumstantial information you've noted, were Ms. Abedin a spy, she'd have been followed, bugged, and found out if there were any credible evidence that circumstantial information were indicative of her being a Saudi spy.

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr

Oh, Lord.

• Robert Ludlum
  • Vince Flynn
  • John LeCarre
  • Ian Fleming
  • Ken Follett
  • W.E.B. Griffin
  • David Morrell
  • Charles McCarry
  • David Downing
  • Daniel Silva
  • Philip Kerr

Be all that as it may, not one bit of it supports the assertion that Huma Abedin is a spy for the Saudi government or that the U.S. agencies that were charged with vetting her in order to provide her security clearance failed to notice the same details and explore whether they show that she is indeed a spy. So, other than by divination, that is to say by what makes that reporter able to uncover something that the entire U.S. intelligence community did not?

Moreover, being a spy is something that is criminally punishable regardless of one's ostensible employment status, and yet no organization has apprehended the woman and charged her with espionage even some three years after her having left the government's employ. Given the widely known circumstantial information you've noted, were Ms. Abedin a spy, she'd have been followed, bugged, and found out if there were any credible evidence that circumstantial information were indicative of her being a Saudi spy.

Try watching it you might actually learn something, from a source that isn't paid to tell you pure bs.

Abedin was an assistant editor for the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs where her mother, Saleha Mahmood Abedin, continues to work as the editor-in-chief, the New York Post reported.

Huma Abedin worked at Muslim journal that opposed women’s rights

One of Clinton’s biggest accomplishments listed on her campaign website is her support for the UN women’s conference in Bejing in 1995, when she famously declared, “Women’s rights are human rights.” Her speech has emerged as a focal point of her campaign, featured prominently in last month’s Morgan Freeman-narrated convention video introducing her as the Democratic nominee.

AND THE FKN PRICK WHO HAS THE NERVE TO PUT THIS IN " CONSPIRACY" GOES TO SHOW WHAT FKN MORONS PEOPLE REALLY ARE. Guess they had to obey the little snitch who mentioned it . and Suddenly it ends up here.

Forum List

Back