Roger Stone asks for a new trial

He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

Roger Stone asks for new trial
STACKED JURY: The Kangaroo Court Against Roger Stone Must End

Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.
I'm amazed how your side cries out for justice from one side of your mouth but love the 2 tier justice out the other side.
Let us know when a dem goes to jail from a fed court.

The Left's obsession with Roger Stone just tells us all how profoundly THEY ARE LOSING.

They have nothing else...NOTHING.

Not the economy.

Not impeachment.

No candidates.

They are losing even on social issues.

Even in the culture: PC is cratering, they have no viewers even in entertainment--see the Oscars. Around the world: THEY. ARE. LOSING.

What do they have? Keeping a leftover from the "Russia" fiasco in jail--which btw, even contradicts their "prison reform" mantra--just to save some kind of face. Roger Stone, an old man.

Fellow Patriots, do not for one second lose the forest for the trees here. While they want to wander into the weeds with you about Roger Stone, just point at them and laugh. Think about all the things they CANNOT argue, because they have already lost, and REFUSE to engage.

Let them lose. Don't help them.

Completely wrong. That's why YOUR fake God, trump and his gestapo head, William Barr is trying to press the court to reduce Stones sentence. The fact free world is coming to an end and this will be shown to you during the fall presidential campaign. YOU, are losing.

I am curious to know why you think Trump is going to lose the 2020 presidential election. Do any of those running Democrats have an actual plan on how to deal with the economy, jobs, national defense, foreign and domestic policy, etc.? Do any of those Democrats really think they can top what President Trump has accomplished?

Or is their only platform "beating Trump"? It just doesn't sound to me like revenge is a very good presidential platform to run on.

Last edited:
Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

Why do you call it a "fair trial" when it was obvious the Total Hatred and Prejudice that the jury foreman had for the defendant from the start? IMHO, a new trial where Mr. Stone has a fair chance to get off, is a proper solution to the problem.

I am curious to know why you think Trump is going to lose the 2020 presidential election. Do any of those running Democrats have an actual plan on how to deal with the economy, jobs, national defense, foreign and domestic policy, etc.? Do any of those Democrats really think they can top what President Trump has accomplished?

Or is their only platform "beating Trump"? It just doesn't sound to me like revenge is a very good presidential platform to run on.

Liberals are more than prepared, they are anxious to tank the economy and bring this nation into war, in order to get rid of President Trump. In their view, Peace and Prosperity are vastly overrated.

If Stone would had just pulled a Hillary and said “I don’t recall” a hundred times he wouldn’t be in this mess. He tried to do the right thing and answer to the best of his recollection and now he is facing jail time.
I'm not going to remember anything for sure if I'm ever put on the hot seat under oath.

Shhhh heck some of you feel bad for a man of stones ilk? I agree 9 years is too much but he won't get that anyway. If stone were some average working guy then he'd get the full sentence and you people would beg he got the full sentence. When did we tilt toward the wealthy getting all the breaks?
When you are a Trumper you live in a fantasy land void of facts and reason, therefore any trump supporter can commit any offense they want.
If you jerk offs knew how to have a single thought of your own instead of what your MSM masters tell you, you'd see how fucking stupid you look right now.
Convicted of seven felony counts.
Proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
How many felonies did Hillary Clinton commit which went completely uninvestigated ?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-emails-show-involvement-of-peter-strzok-and-lisa-page-in-launching-of-crossfire-hurricane/

A public affairs official whose name was redacted opens the WFO email chain, writing: “Various news outlets are reporting today that Julian Assange suggested during a recent overseas interview that DNC Staffer, Seth Rich was a Wikileaks source, and may have been killed because he leaked the DNC e-mails to his organization, and that Wikileak’s was offering $20,000 for information regarding Rich’s death last month. Based on this news, we anticipate additional press coverage on this matter. I hear that you are in class today; however, when you have a moment, can you please give me a call to discuss what involvement the Bureau has in the investigation.”

If Roger Stone had gotten the same treatment that was given to HRC and her minions, he would be a free man. Trey G. nailed it in that video.

If Stone gets 9 years, then thru proper extrapolation the Bag Lady should get 2470 years....

Just sayin'....
Nine years was the maximum under the DOJ sentencing guidelines. They didn't ask for that. The judge decides.

"Proper extrapolation?"
What time is proper in your opinion?

Stone was convicted on seven federal felony counts. Is a year for each unreasonable?
Why?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm amazed how your side cries out for justice from one side of your mouth but love the 2 tier justice out the other side.
Let us know when a dem goes to jail from a fed court.

Let us know when a dem actually commits crimes.

The Left's obsession with Roger Stone just tells us all how profoundly THEY ARE LOSING.

Not the economy.

Not impeachment.

No candidates.

Even in the culture: PC is cratering, they have no viewers even in entertainment--see the Oscars. Around the world: THEY. ARE. LOSING.

What do they have? Keeping a leftover from the "Russia" fiasco in jail--which btw, even contradicts their "prison reform" mantra--just to save some kind of face. Roger Stone, an old man.

Fellow Patriots, do not for one second lose the forest for the trees here. While they want to wander into the weeds with you about Roger Stone, just point at them and laugh. Think about all the things they CANNOT argue, because they have already lost, and REFUSE to engage.

Completely wrong. That's why YOUR fake God, trump and his gestapo head, William Barr is trying to press the court to reduce Stones sentence. The fact free world is coming to an end and this will be shown to you during the fall presidential campaign. YOU, are losing.

Trump has done nothing but ride on the Obama economy. Other than that his presidency has been a failure by every single measure. trump will lose because of what he continues doing and due to the fact that each democrat is a far superior candidate to trump.

Shhhh heck some of you feel bad for a man of stones ilk? I agree 9 years is too much but he won't get that anyway. If stone were some average working guy then he'd get the full sentence and you people would beg he got the full sentence. When did we tilt toward the wealthy getting all the breaks?
When you are a Trumper you live in a fantasy land void of facts and reason, therefore any trump supporter can commit any offense they want.
If you jerk offs knew how to have a single thought of your own instead of what your MSM masters tell you, you'd see how fucking stupid you look right now.
Convicted of seven felony counts.
Proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
How many felonies did Hillary Clinton commit which went completely uninvestigated ?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-emails-show-involvement-of-peter-strzok-and-lisa-page-in-launching-of-crossfire-hurricane/

A public affairs official whose name was redacted opens the WFO email chain, writing: “Various news outlets are reporting today that Julian Assange suggested during a recent overseas interview that DNC Staffer, Seth Rich was a Wikileaks source, and may have been killed because he leaked the DNC e-mails to his organization, and that Wikileak’s was offering $20,000 for information regarding Rich’s death last month. Based on this news, we anticipate additional press coverage on this matter. I hear that you are in class today; however, when you have a moment, can you please give me a call to discuss what involvement the Bureau has in the investigation.”

If Roger Stone had gotten the same treatment that was given to HRC and her minions, he would be a free man. Trey G. nailed it in that video.

He did. The fact is he was guilty.

Liberals are more than prepared, they are anxious to tank the economy and bring this nation into war, in order to get rid of President Trump. In their view, Peace and Prosperity are vastly overrated.
The economy is running because of liberal policy. So let's leave fact free world. trump is the one who puts us at the greatest risk of war.

Not the economy.

Not impeachment.

No candidates.

Trump has done nothing but ride on the Obama economy. Other than that his presidency has been a failure by every single measure. trump will lose because of what he continues doing and due to the fact that each democrat is a far superior candidate to trump.

Dude, you missed your calling. You could be the next Dave Chappelle, if you found a good agent.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

Last edited:
He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

William Barr was on TV last night saying that the Stone Trial was a righteous prosecution, of criminal behaviour by the accused and he agrees with the charges filed, and the verdict rendered by the Jury.

Roger Stone is an asshole who committed 7 felonies. He was indicted by a Grand Jury, he was represented by competent attorneys who knew well who the jury foreman was when the accepted her as a juror. They were not lied to or deceived in any way.

There will be no mistrail, and Roger Stone will be shipped off to jail at sentencing, in accordance with the law, and the sentencing guidlines.

William Barr said so.

Not the economy.

Not impeachment.

No candidates.

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:

trumpinherited-the-longest-streak-of-job-growth-on-record-400k-19755096.png

William Barr was on TV last night saying that the Stone Trial was a righteous prosecution, of criminal behaviour by the accused and he agrees with the charges filed, and the verdict rendered by the Jury.

Roger Stone is an asshole who committed 7 felonies. He was indicted by a Grand Jury, he was represented by competent attorneys who knew well who the jury foreman was when the accepted her as a juror. They were not lied to or deceived in any way.

There will be no mistrail, and Roger Stone will be shipped off to jail at sentencing, in accordance with the law, and the sentencing guidlines.

William Barr said so.

The power of the MSM's propoaganda over seemingly intelligent people
never ceases to amaze me.
Hitler would have been king of the world with this power.

William Barr said so.

The power of the MSM's propoaganda never ceases to amaze me.
Hitler would have been king of the world with this power,

Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

or he does and he’s lying through his teeth.

All the jurors were leftwingers. The judge blocked every attempt by the defense to get a fair jury. That needs to be looked at as well. The judge should be investigated. She's obviously an Obama hack.

Forum List

Back