Roger Stone asks for a new trial

He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

Roger Stone asks for new trial
Obama has nothing to do with Stone lying to congress and getting busted for it. He won't be getting a new trial.
Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

If we want the deep state spin we'll watch CNN.

There is no deep state. And we don't accept your fact free spin.

Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

What were his actual crimes? He received information that WikiLeaks was going to release Hillary and DNC emails exposing their corruption, that was his crime. The “lies” he supposedly told Congress were inaccuracies with the details within those emails, exactly when he received them and what information was in each. Oh he got a date wrong, or didn’t remember what information was in which email, so he deserves 9 years in prison? It’s ridiculous.
Bullshit. He was convicted on 7 counts. Read the decision then you'll know what crimes he committed.

Shhhh heck some of you feel bad for a man of stones ilk? I agree 9 years is too much but he won't get that anyway. If stone were some average working guy then he'd get the full sentence and you people would beg he got the full sentence. When did we tilt toward the wealthy getting all the breaks?

At the peak of his career, Stone was worth 5 million. That was many years ago. Some put his worth now around 50k.

If you think this is wealthy, then don't worry as you'll be wealthy again in a few weeks too, when your SNAP card gets refurbished!

Like I said there's one set of laws for average folk and another set for the one percent.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If Stone would had just pulled a Hillary and said “I don’t recall” a hundred times he wouldn’t be in this mess. He tried to do the right thing and answer to the best of his recollection and now he is facing jail time.
What are you stupid? He tried to do the right thing! AHAHAH!!!

You will believe any crap Foxnews tells you to believe, you are a sheep.

The evidence is crystal clear, and overwhelming he lied, AND threatened the witness. When you break the law you go to jail.

I know you are a partisan hack and have a different set of rules for the GOP, but don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Last edited:
Obama has nothing to do with Stone lying to congress and getting busted for it. He won't be getting a new trial.

Facts are spin to Trumpers, you live in a fantasy land. 2+2=7

I have no idea what your version of reality is, but my my version tells me that Hillary lost, Donald Trump is President, and will be President for another four years.
What? That's your big response?? Wow great job. You get hit with the facts and your response is HRC lost. You suck at this.

You suck even more at winning elections. Your pathetic party has run out of gas.

:21:
Well I guess we need more practice at winning which well get this year. Of course you should be expert losers by now but you'll get more practice just the same. You guys get the special education class version because you're all such slow learners.

He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

Roger Stone asks for new trial

Convicted of seven felony counts.
Proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

• Thanks

Facts are spin to Trumpers, you live in a fantasy land. 2+2=7

I have no idea what your version of reality is, but my my version tells me that Hillary lost, Donald Trump is President, and will be President for another four years.
What? That's your big response?? Wow great job. You get hit with the facts and your response is HRC lost. You suck at this.

You suck even more at winning elections. Your pathetic party has run out of gas.

:21:
Seeing how I have never been in an election I don't know how you can say I suck at them. Seeing how I don't have a party and don't like any of the candidates running this election I don't see how my party has run out of gas.

What I find funny is that any time I smack a Trumper around their only response is well well well HRC lost, pretty pathetic.

• Thanks
Shhhh heck some of you feel bad for a man of stones ilk? I agree 9 years is too much but he won't get that anyway. If stone were some average working guy then he'd get the full sentence and you people would beg he got the full sentence. When did we tilt toward the wealthy getting all the breaks?
When you are a Trumper you live in a fantasy land void of facts and reason, therefore any trump supporter can commit any offense they want.

When you are a Trumper you live in a fantasy land void of facts and reason, therefore any trump supporter can commit any offense they want.
If you jerk offs knew how to have a single thought of your own instead of what your MSM masters tell you, you'd see how fucking stupid you look right now.
How many felonies did Hillary Clinton commit which went completely uninvestigated ?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-emails-show-involvement-of-peter-strzok-and-lisa-page-in-launching-of-crossfire-hurricane/

A public affairs official whose name was redacted opens the WFO email chain, writing: “Various news outlets are reporting today that Julian Assange suggested during a recent overseas interview that DNC Staffer, Seth Rich was a Wikileaks source, and may have been killed because he leaked the DNC e-mails to his organization, and that Wikileak’s was offering $20,000 for information regarding Rich’s death last month. Based on this news, we anticipate additional press coverage on this matter. I hear that you are in class today; however, when you have a moment, can you please give me a call to discuss what involvement the Bureau has in the investigation.”

Last edited:
Yep, they live in fact free world where they can make up anything and claim it to be true.

How many felonies did Hillary Clinton commit which went completely uninvestigated ?

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/judicial-watch-emails-show-involvement-of-peter-strzok-and-lisa-page-in-launching-of-crossfire-hurricane/

A public affairs official whose name was redacted opens the WFO email chain, writing: “Various news outlets are reporting today that Julian Assange suggested during a recent overseas interview that DNC Staffer, Seth Rich was a Wikileaks source, and may have been killed because he leaked the DNC e-mails to his organization, and that Wikileak’s was offering $20,000 for information regarding Rich’s death last month. Based on this news, we anticipate additional press coverage on this matter. I hear that you are in class today; however, when you have a moment, can you please give me a call to discuss what involvement the Bureau has in the investigation.”

None. The Seth Rich lie has been debunked.

Yep, they live in fact free world where they can make up anything and claim it to be true.

More projection little man.

You were there right? Lmao.

It's not about Democrats or republicans it's about the wealthy vs the average worker barely scraping by.

If you jerk offs knew how to have a single thought of your own instead of what your MSM masters tell you, you'd see how fucking stupid you look right now.

LOL....
The same that were investigated and found to be felonies.......None.

• Thanks
Heh Barr: Go **** a goat.

Specifically, do your ******ned job and Trump won't be tweeting about your department lying, obfuscating and laying traps.

Let's be specific here: It's apparently documented that the "four douchenozzles" that have resigned told senior brass they were going to make a reasonable sentencing recommendation. They then did anything but, twisting everything in the world to "justify" the harshest recommendation they could come up with.

They lied, in short, to their bosses.

That sort of insubordinate behavior in a corporation when there's a high-profile event going on is good for instant dismissal. No pension, no benefits, no severance, out the ****ing door you go right damn now! The Indians are not in charge of the Chiefs, in short.

So why wasn't that your response, Barr?

If it had been the minute you found out about this Trump wouldn't have had anything to tweet about, would he?

So the bottom line is that you're pissed off because you are trying to cover over your own departments bullcrap. Market-Ticker - The Market Ticker

Wikileaks was protected whistleblowing, so there is no way at all that Stone should be liable for any sort of prosecution at all.
When called in front of a political organization like Congress, it is perfectly legal to lie.
That is because it is not a fair an impartial setting like a court of law.
If it were, than all of congress would have to recuse itself for bias.

New Topics

Forum List

Back