Roger Stone asks for a new trial

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

Roger Stone asks for new trial

He was convicted by an Obama judge, the Obama prosecutors, and an Obama-loving lead juror. It's time to straighten out this mess or even dismissed the with prejudice and bias.

"Attorneys for Roger Stone on Friday requested a new trial, just a day after saying they were looking at potential bias by a juror who voted to convict the longtime Trump aide of lying to Congress and witness tampering..."

Obama has nothing to do with Stone lying to congress and getting busted for it. He won't be getting a new trial.

Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

Stone got a fair trial. For some reason Trumpers hate the rule of law. Trump and any politician or other influential Trump supporter believe there is a special kind of extraterritorial status that attaches to them. You know it is the same type of attitude they have in shit hole countries. One set of laws for the elites another for the masses. Dim witted Trumpers don’t realize they are part of the masses.

What were his actual crimes? He received information that WikiLeaks was going to release Hillary and DNC emails exposing their corruption, that was his crime. The “lies” he supposedly told Congress were inaccuracies with the details within those emails, exactly when he received them and what information was in each. Oh he got a date wrong, or didn’t remember what information was in which email, so he deserves 9 years in prison? It’s ridiculous.

Obama has nothing to do with Stone lying to congress and getting busted for it. He won't be getting a new trial.

If we want the deep state spin we'll watch CNN.

WE ARE A NATION OF LAWS...

Unless you are a republican, then you can break any law you want. The evidence is overwhelming, and he threatened a government witness, and was found guilty by every juror. Not 1 single juror found him not guilty.

Just another example of how the rules do not apply to republicans and they can commit any crimes they want. Trumpers are completely detached from reality.

Facts are spin to Trumpers, you live in a fantasy land. 2+2=7

I have no idea what your version of reality is, but my my version tells me that Hillary lost, Donald Trump is President, and will be President for another four years.

What were his actual crimes? He received information that WikiLeaks was going to release Hillary and DNC emails exposing their corruption, that was his crime. The “lies” he supposedly told Congress were inaccuracies with the details within those emails, exactly when he received them and what information was in each. Oh he got a date wrong, or didn’t remember what information was in which email, so he deserves 9 years in prison? It’s ridiculous.
While I don't think he should get 9 yrs, and he definitely will not get 9 yrs. He clearly lied and clearly threatened the witness. A jury clearly and quickly found him guilty. I know you hate facts, facts are kryptonite to a republican, but the evidence is overwhelming. Now man up and take the punishment like a man, and not a little faggot bitch.

I have no idea what your version of reality is, but my my version tells me that Hillary lost, Donald Trump is President, and will be President for another four years.
What? That's your big response?? Wow great job. You get hit with the facts and your response is HRC lost. You suck at this.

If Stone would had just pulled a Hillary and said “I don’t recall” a hundred times he wouldn’t be in this mess. He tried to do the right thing and answer to the best of his recollection and now he is facing jail time.

While I don't think he should get 9 yrs, and he definitely will not get 9 yrs. He clearly lied and clearly threatened the witness. A jury clearly and quickly found him guilty. I know you hate facts, facts are kryptonite to a republican, but the evidence is overwhelming. Now man up and take the punishment like a man, and not a little faggot bitch.

The “threat” was to a dog....which wasn’t even taken seriously.

I think he acted stupidity and should had been fined, but prison time is ridiculous.

They likely, will not get a new trial. It is common to ask for one, but unlikely to be given one. This is Stone's lawyers second try at it.... the Judge's carefully examined and written denial, makes sense and this new asking is on the same lines as the last one the Judge denied.

Last edited:

What? That's your big response?? Wow great job. You get hit with the facts and your response is HRC lost. You suck at this.

You suck even more at winning elections. Your pathetic party has run out of gas.

:21:

Shhhh heck some of you feel bad for a man of stones ilk? I agree 9 years is too much but he won't get that anyway. If stone were some average working guy then he'd get the full sentence and you people would beg he got the full sentence. When did we tilt toward the wealthy getting all the breaks?

Forum List

Back