Roger Stone Arrested

5th thread about this.

Here's a guy who does his due diligence finding out if the story is already posted ---- and then posts it anyway. Complete with no link to anything. And this is AFTER the OP of this thread already posted in the older thread.

Can't make it up.

CNN on Twitter

what the fuck was CNN doing there at 5am? why is our FBI telling CNN about their activities ahead of time?
yeah. that is the most important issues for non-partisans, right?
when our government law enforcement agencies being their own news source along, yes i have an issue with that.

you wanna eat it up, feel free. i believe this is something china would do.

CNN on Twitter

what the fuck was CNN doing there at 5am? why is our FBI telling CNN about their activities ahead of time?
yeah. that is the most important issues for non-partisans, right?
when our government law enforcement agencies being their own news source along, yes i have an issue with that.

you wanna eat it up, feel free. i believe this is something china would do.

Pogo's Law rides again. Another nickel in the kitty.

This is going on all over the world now, the efforts to destroy any elected or appointed leader in the government by arresting all their friends and family members. The Dems' attacks on Trump are just the American version. I suppose it's the hard left behind all of it: they are usually the people trying to destroy every government.

Jim Mattis quits in protest and the government shuts down. Roger Stone gets arrested and the government reopens. It's a miracle!

Barr should focus on people in his department who try to shut down our efforts to question Hillary Clinton.
And the president is tweeting? Puleease. It's the Justice Department is out of control, not President Trump.

Forum List

Back