Rogan Lets Ted Rock

{child molesting, coward draft dodger }???

Joe Biden?

LOL!!!! i see - you need to deflect & are playing the ' what about game '.

teddy:

The Story Of Ted Nugent’s Underage Girlfriend, Pele Massa

Melisa Iscan July 19, 20212 mins read

Along with his controversial statements, Nugent was also targeted by many people and called a pedophile after two women revealed that they had sex with Nugent when they were underage girls. Even though Nugent said he didn’t have a relationship with any child, Courtney Love also unveiled that she had oral sex with Ted Nugent when she was at the age of twelve. These allegations towards Nugent started when he met a 17-year-old Hawaiian girl named Pele Massa.

How Ted Nugent Became The Legal Guardian Of His Underage Girlfriend​

Ted Nugent was thirty and Pele Massa was seventeen years old when they first met and became lovers in 1978. According to the laws of Hawaii, the age of sexual consent is sixteen although it is eighteen in the USA. The couple could legally marry in Hawaii but also couldn’t because of the age gap between them. However, this intimacy between a man and a child didn’t end either and Nugent adopted the girl as her legal guardian with the permission of her parents.

Nugent finally admitted their relationship saying:

I got the stamp of approval of their parents. Because they figured that Ted Nugent was better than some drug-infested punk in high school.“ [ but not a draft dodging, pants shitting, tweaking coward who couldn't use the law at the time to get outa an illegal war, so instead of serving jail time like hero mohammed ali ... ]

Massa said in the same interview that:

“I was underage and even back in the wild ’70s, it wasn’t a terribly appropriate situation in most people’s eyes and now it would be criminal.
The Story Of Ted Nugent's Underage Girlfriend, Pele Massa - Rock Celebrities

biden:

zero proof of any kind of child molestation

legal student draft deferments & one medical, & never called those that served ' gutter dogs '.

lol ... wanna discuss donny's?

Oh sure Tampon, hate filled vermin like you wouldn't just make shit up to slander your betters..

Much..

i can always back up what i say. unlike you.

Sunrize Acres Ranch Hunts​

In 1970, Ted Nugent began accumulating wild Michigan hunting ground. That land is now known as SUNRIZE ACRES! This sportsman’s dream now contains 340 acres of perfect big game habitat, rich with wildlife and the Spirit of the Wild. Managed for optimum health and indigenous bio-diversity, Sunrize Acres is home to world-class trophy whitetail deer, American buffalo and various exotics.

Book an adventure on the Nugent Tribe's traditional HuntGrounds for the thrill of your life. A rustic cabin is available and hunts are booked year round. You must be a member in good standing of the NRA in order to hunt Sunrize Acres and the SpiritWild Ranch.
TedNugent.com

only a coawrd pretending to be a mighty hunter will hunt down an animal with no chance to escape.

QZK-j-75Y7_7sS5D74vMgFtFlKRkuOb4SyNMJfMU_w8.jpg

Oh sure Tampon, hate filled vermin like you wouldn't just make shit up to slander your betters..

Much..

AND, the draft dodging coward/pedophile/ fake hunter also is a poacher:

Ted Nugent Fined for Illegal Deer Baiting

Ted Nugent was fined $1, 750 and pleaded no contest last week for illegally baiting deer during a hunt on...

BY ALEX ROBINSON | PUBLISHED AUG 17, 2010 8:30 PM
Ted Nugent Fined for Illegal Deer Baiting

Ted Nugent admits to illegal bear kill

By Casey Grove
Updated: September 27, 2016Published: April 20, 2012
Ted Nugent admits to illegal bear kill

:dig:

LOL!!!! i see - you need to deflect & are playing the ' what about game '.

teddy:

The Story Of Ted Nugent’s Underage Girlfriend, Pele Massa

Melisa Iscan July 19, 20212 mins read

Along with his controversial statements, Nugent was also targeted by many people and called a pedophile after two women revealed that they had sex with Nugent when they were underage girls. Even though Nugent said he didn’t have a relationship with any child, Courtney Love also unveiled that she had oral sex with Ted Nugent when she was at the age of twelve. These allegations towards Nugent started when he met a 17-year-old Hawaiian girl named Pele Massa.

How Ted Nugent Became The Legal Guardian Of His Underage Girlfriend​

Ted Nugent was thirty and Pele Massa was seventeen years old when they first met and became lovers in 1978. According to the laws of Hawaii, the age of sexual consent is sixteen although it is eighteen in the USA. The couple could legally marry in Hawaii but also couldn’t because of the age gap between them. However, this intimacy between a man and a child didn’t end either and Nugent adopted the girl as her legal guardian with the permission of her parents.

Nugent finally admitted their relationship saying:

I got the stamp of approval of their parents. Because they figured that Ted Nugent was better than some drug-infested punk in high school.“ [ but not a draft dodging, pants shitting, tweaking coward who couldn't use the law at the time to get outa an illegal war, so instead of serving jail time like hero mohammed ali ... ]

Massa said in the same interview that:

“I was underage and even back in the wild ’70s, it wasn’t a terribly appropriate situation in most people’s eyes and now it would be criminal.
The Story Of Ted Nugent's Underage Girlfriend, Pele Massa - Rock Celebrities

biden:

zero proof of any kind of child molestation

legal student draft deferments & one medical, & never called those that served ' gutter dogs '.

lol ... wanna discuss donny's?

Well thank you for that Tiger Beat update, Tampon.

Corney Love? :lmao:

Yeah, you have credibility.

1639141738211.png

i can always back up what i say. unlike you.

Sunrize Acres Ranch Hunts​

In 1970, Ted Nugent began accumulating wild Michigan hunting ground. That land is now known as SUNRIZE ACRES! This sportsman’s dream now contains 340 acres of perfect big game habitat, rich with wildlife and the Spirit of the Wild. Managed for optimum health and indigenous bio-diversity, Sunrize Acres is home to world-class trophy whitetail deer, American buffalo and various exotics.

Book an adventure on the Nugent Tribe's traditional HuntGrounds for the thrill of your life. A rustic cabin is available and hunts are booked year round. You must be a member in good standing of the NRA in order to hunt Sunrize Acres and the SpiritWild Ranch.
TedNugent.com

only a coawrd pretending to be a mighty hunter will hunt down an animal with no chance to escape.

QZK-j-75Y7_7sS5D74vMgFtFlKRkuOb4SyNMJfMU_w8.jpg

Wow, talk about a flaccid attempt to smear.

You really are a pathetic pile of shit. You slander so hard, and fail so miserably.
340 acres, stupid fuck?

:rofl:

Goddamn but you're dumb.

Wow, talk about a flaccid attempt to smear.

You really are a pathetic pile of shit. You slander so hard, and fail so miserably.
340 acres, stupid fuck?

:rofl:

Goddamn but you're dumb.

they can't escape.

& you can't deny that.

case closed.

Nugent's land is fenced and cross fenced with high fences the deer can't jump over. Hunting there is similar to shopping in a grocery store. The deer are enclosed in a limited area, they can't escape.

he has more than just boring ol' deer ... he ships in exotic animals so his mighty hunters can feel like have big dicks....

Nugent has a message to ATF, DEA, and FBI agents. Joe says "Wow".

Ted Nugent: Are you ATF agents out there? You soulless pricks? How do you not challenge your boss that your agency is against the law in the United States of America? And I know some of these guys, and some of these guys are pretty good guys. But if you were a pretty good bass player, you couldn’t be in my band because you have to be a really good bass left to be the best bass player, and you have to be honest, and you have to stand up for what you believe in. And all you ATF agents and DEA agents and FBI agents, you took an oath to the Constitution of the United States of America, you punks. Every day you violate that sacred oath. How can you live with yourselves? How can you face your children, knowing that you support an agency that has to do with Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms? Don’t you know deep in your soul that that is so stupid and so anti-American that you must have bouts of guilt? And I would recommend that you implement those bouts of guilt, and you fight with good Americans to eliminate these illegal, immoral, anti-American, anti-freedom oath violating bureaucracies. I rest my case and now if you come after me because of my Joe Rogan rant, bring it the fuck on.

Joe Rogan: Wow.

Out of work actor meets out of work musician....

LOL.

Who has time to listen to such things?

Ted Nugent is wealthy? LOL

And wealth means they have validity? Gee, that is some standard you have there. I guess Zuckerberg and Gates have more validity in that case.
What is Ted's net worth? Do you know?

Zuckerberg and Gates are part of the elites leading you around by your nose.

Bullshit bulldyke.

HUNTING & FISHING

What is High Fence Hunting?​

Lety Arnold
May 18, 2018

The term, high fence hunting, refers to hunting within properties that are fenced with an 8 or 10-foot retaining fence (depending on what your state’s regulations are). These high fences are meant for keeping the deer on the property and keeping predators out.

High fence hunting properties serve as a way to completely manage the wildlife and so the herd can reach a mature age. These properties are also used for research purposes, as a way to improve and manage genetics. However, more people use them strictly for hunting than for research nowadays.

These properties are often called high fence hunting preserves. These operations are usually hundreds of acres large and have individuals or groups who come in and pay for the hunt. Ultimately, this means hunters get a chance to tag a bigger trophy buck and a profitable economic component is added to the property. Some preserves also give out penalties to hunters who shoot the wrong one.

But when it comes to high fence hunting around the country, the topic has some mixed feelings. Those that are for high fence hunting argue that it’s just as hard to hunt wildlife that is in a fenced-in property as it is out in the “wild” due to the fact that most of these tracts are very large. They believe that high fence hunting provides a quality hunt with good inventory.
But those against it, argue that this type of hunting is unethical and that it doesn’t qualify as a real or quality hunting experience since the deer are caged in and seemingly even have a classical conditioning aura that can be seen through the animal’s behavior.

What is High Fence Hunting?

nugent is a coward & not a real hunter.

the animals are caged in & cannot escape.

Forum List

Back