ROFLMFAO BlackOut Day Today

keepitreal

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2016
Chiraq
I suggested for whites to do this very thing

Blacks are going to flex their financial muscles today...except at black owned businesses

Not a dollar, not a dime, not in person, not online

Well, the only way they can make an impact is with whites and latinos

If whites had a white out day, shit would get real
If whites and latinos had a 'we're playing now' day, shit would get real fucking real
If all government aid blacks receive was canceled for a month, they'd be rioting
If whites vowed not to buy any music from black artists...uh oh
If whites would step up to the game board....

Can we designated xxx amount of states as black only states

Let black generated tax revenue fund black welfare recipients
Let black tax revenue fund projects for black communities

Lets segregate the country again

Blacks have their own shit, fund their own shit and run/manage their own shit

They want to be out from under whites then don't depend on whites

Run your own hospitals, schools, police departments, fire stations...everything

There have been more blacks killed by blacks in Chicago so far this year
then the number of blacks killed by a cop in the entire country so far this year

When the silent majority rears its head, it's not going to be pretty

If the Silent Majority raises it’s head, it will be to send you and the rest of the our race is superior idiots on all sides of the color line to the island of misfit toys. What we are sick of is being stuck in the middle of you and the other sides idiotic rants about the superiority of your races, and the inferiorority of anyone else’s.

So Thou May feast upon a Satchel of Richards.

If the Silent Majority raises it’s head, it will be to send you and the rest of the our race is superior idiots on all sides of the color line to the island of misfit toys. What we are sick of is being stuck in the middle of you and the other sides idiotic rants about the superiority of your races, and the inferiorority of anyone else’s.

That's fine...let's designate black only states...problem solved

Blacks are going to flex their financial muscles today...except at black owned businesses

If whites and latinos had a 'we're playing now' day, shit would get real fucking real
If all government aid blacks receive was canceled for a month, they'd be rioting

then the number of blacks killed by a cop in the entire country so far this year

^ that guy is a huge fat pussy

^ that guy is a huge fat pussy
ROFLMFAO

Not a guy, dick

1. If people of that ethnicity decide they will decline to buy anything on a certain day (except at stores owned by their own ethnicity), that is fine.

2. Every person, regardless of his/her ethnicity, has the right to shop when and where s/he chooses.

3. I suggest that people refrain from being angry about their decision, for there is nothing to be angry about.

4. This is, in my opinion, a non-issue.

a. They will be back tomorrow shopping again at the usual places.

b. And remember: People of that ethnicity, like all ethnicities, do NOT march in lockstep. I have read that some militants have been intimidating people into honoring the boycott.

..as usual, you make no sense at all

..as usual, you make no sense at all

It was eat a bag of dicks. Dunce.

So long as you ignore the Constitution. Yeah. Sure. But racists always hate the Constitution. So no surprise that you would too.

So long as you ignore the Constitution. Yeah. Sure. But racists always hate the Constitution. So no surprise that you would too.
WHAT ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT

Hate will ALWAYS exist
Not everything called hate is hate

I see no reason why blacks shouldn't be allowed to do what they claim they have been denied
The black population represents what, 15-17% of the entire population
Ok then, take control of 3-4 adjoining states and run your own show
What is wrong with that

All the cops will be black so no more white cops killing blacks
The prison population is disproportionately black, well change that then
Tests are slanted for whites....ok, create your own tests
Affirmative Action won't be necessary, blacks will fill all the jobs
Systemic racism holds blacks down, ...you're all free to spread your wings and prosper

What is wrong with supporting blacks getting out from under whites

Hate will ALWAYS exist

I see no reason why blacks shouldn't be allowed to do what they claim they have been denied
What is wrong with that

Systemic racism holds blacks down, ...you're all free to spread your wings and prosper

Ok. I see part of your problem. I am white. As for what is unconstitutional?

Now. Requiring Blacks to live in your segregated states would also violate the Constitution. Freedom of movement. Even State to State is a constitutionally protected right.

Fourteenth Amendment, and other things.

But you have decided that the Constitution does not matter. Well. It does. To get what you want you will need to amend the Constitution. Need I say that you have no chance of that?

Without that all you have is a racist rant that most people will reject. Because if a bunch of fellow Whites show up armed on my property telling me they are going after the Blacks and want my help, a lot fewer are moving on from that stop. I won’t be able to kill them all, but I will Damn sure try.

Now, if you wanted to take a state like Wyoming, fence it’s in, and move all the racist whites, blacks, browns, and all that there for a winner survives deathmatch, I would cough up the pay per view fee.

Hate will ALWAYS exist

What is wrong with that

Now. Requiring Blacks to live in your segregated states would also violate the Constitution. Freedom of movement. Even State to State is a constitutionally protected right.

But you have decided that the Constitution does not matter. Well. It does. To get what you want you will need to amend the Constitution. Need I say that you have no chance of that?

Without that all you have is a racist rant that most people will reject. Because if a bunch of fellow Whites show up armed on my property telling me they are going after the Blacks and want my help, a lot fewer are moving on from that stop. I won’t be able to kill them all, but I will Damn sure try.

Now, if you wanted to take a state like Wyoming, fence it’s in, and move all the racist whites, blacks, browns, and all that there for a winner survives deathmatch, I would cough up the pay per view fee.
I never said a word about restricting movement
I am not a racist
Just throwing it out there
Have a nice day

Hate will ALWAYS exist

What is wrong with that

I never said a word about restricting movement
I am not a racist
Just throwing it out there
Have a nice day

Let me get this straight. You want to separate the citizens of this nation based upon race, And you’re not a racist. You want to violate the constitution in every way imaginable, but you’re not a constitution hating moron either right?

Just throwing it out there. Well maybe you can answer a question for me. All of you White is Right folks, why aren’t you organized now and heading into the cities to straighten this shit out yourselves? Why not head in there and just eliminate the problem? Instead you and the others are all Anxiously awaiting the ideals situation of White America coming around to your way of thinking, and heading off to fight and die for you.

If you all believed half of what you preach, you would be there now doing it instead of pounding on the keyboard demanding others do it for you. While you stay safe in the house of course.

Why confine this to one day per year, just boycott all non-black owned businesses always?

Certainly will result in more harmony & brotherhood from sea to shining sea, right?

At least non-black owned outlets can give their security details the day off.

Send the dissatisfied, America-hating blacks back to Africa where there won't be one solitary white cop to bother them. No Trump, no white supremacists, no one shutting down rioting or looting, no white judges handing out prison sentences, and NO statues. Give them all the technology - automobile, computer, aerospace, manufacturing, you name it. Granted, they'll kill each other off in a few years and the remaining handful will be living in mud huts and picking lice out of each others buttholes..... but they'll be happy.

Forum List

Back