Roe v Wade is gone. Who's to blame?

Yes, I know you do. And I'm sure you could provide a good reason why you hate.

As a Canadian I can entertain both sides of America's fight and then apply it to a better understanding of how fascism can creep in to destroy a democracy unnoticed.
You hate babies, why? What did they do to you?

Why have that huge fight with a court you know is going to overturn it?

Better to change the make up of the court

That's exactly what got Roe and Casey overturned ... The Justices were acting like they could write law.
Do it again and it will get overturned again ... Even if it takes 50 years.

The composition of the court doesn't matter ... They still aren't granted the Power to Legislate.
It isn't even their job to Represent the People.

You're not convincing me that it's a sound system here.
Okay.
In fact you're making it out to be pretty bad.
It is.
It's not negative if you're in the minority but you're getting what you want because the court is in your favor.
Okay.
What kind of a democracy has political judges that are blatantly political, and whose appointments are based on a flawed voting system?
Are we in a democracy? They are blatantly something, but could it be otherwise? (Do judges make sense in general?) The voting system is massively *flawed* by design.
It's ridiculous.
By design.
The whole system is corrupt.
Massively so.

Okay.

It is.

Okay.

Are we in a democracy? They are blatantly something, but could it be otherwise? (Do judges make sense in general?) The voting system is massively *flawed* by design.

By design.

Massively so.

I can't say much as it seems we agree.

Dear Liberals - I vote left wing most of the time, but I would advise you folks not to blame Republicans for this latest Supreme Court decision. A major portion of the blame for this rests squarely on the tens of millions of liberal or left leaning people who never (or rarely) bother to vote.
The blame lies with power hungry politicians who fail to inspire people to vote for them, who think they can play the "lesser-of-two-evils" card and call it a day.
If even 1/2 of these folks had gotten off their rumps and cast a ballot these last dozen years, this mess could have all been avoided. Hopefully this sends a strong message to them. Your rights are not automatic, support them or lose them! :bye1:
The problem is that Democrats have no more respect for individual rights than Republicans. They just have a different set of rights they want to violate.

What kind of a democracy has political judges that are blatantly political, and whose appointments are based on a flawed voting system?
Wasn’t it the same back when it was initially ruled? Are you hypocriting again?

The blame lies with power hungry politicians who fail to inspire people to vote for them, who think they can play the "lesser-of-two-evils" card and call it a day.

The problem is that Democrats have no more respect for individual rights than Republicans. They just have a different set of rights they want to violate.
I’d prefer legislators legislate rather than constant kangaroo courting for their party favorites

"Who to blame"? How about who to thank?
I would say the Prochoice movement is most to blame because to be pochoice is to support killing a fetus and denying life to a child. Even thou you know choice is the right decision you support it with reluctance.

Prolifers have no such reluctance they successfully convinced themselves the termination of a pregnancy is not terminating of a fetus. A fetus does not exist. It is a baby, a child. And it’s not terminating. It’s killing, muderring, mudering babies. It’s a movement based on lies but it is very effective.

So even thou pochoicers out number prolifers their zeal makes up for it.

Forum List

Back