Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Cplus6230317-#7,716 • Life begins at fertilization as a matter of scientific fact.

NFBW: Yes life in mammals does begin at fertilization of an egg and thats is a matter of scientific fact. Humans are distinguished apart from other mammals by the advanced capabilities of the human brain.

It does not take a scientist to know that life also begins as part of a woman’s physical being under the operation supervision and control of one human brain.

Yes at the moment of fertilization there are at least two human beings within one human being but there is only one human brain capable of sustaining independent life by processing, integrating, and coordinating the activities of the body and sustaining more than one life at the same time.

There is only one single brain at the start of a pregnancy. The adult’s brain consists of more than 86 billion neurons at conception. The conceived being has zero neurons to start with but then at around approximately 28 weeks the fetus brain has . . ... “X” amount of neurons . you do the math:

From the time the neural tube closes, around week 7, the brain will grow at a rate of 250,000 neurons per minute for the next 21 weeks.

28 weeks is the legal point of potential viability established in Roe v Wade.

END2303170259
Roe versus Wade was repealed, so it doesn't exist anymore, now go find you a new agitation to dwell on demonic minion. Go save Joe Biden from himself, now that ought to keep you busy for quite a while..

then I bet you'd be trying to intervene before she had your unborn grandchild (at whatever developmental stages he or she is at), destroyed wouldn't you
You lost the bet, It’s her decision as an adult young woman. I would offer my support either way., A divorce won’t happen but if it did she’s too independent and strong willed and too kind and loving to give up on “Cashew” over a divorce. she works with families who have an autistic child. She married a guy who’s family is Catholic but they don’t attend any church and my daughter is pro-choice and Dobbs pisses her off., I know that much.

Wow, your daughter sucks, hope she’s a fictional construct and if she’s actually somehow real I hope she sterilizes herself as quickly as possible, like everyone else related to you should do.

If you vote with the white Christian Republican Party you endorse forcing women to give birth against their will.
False. Lying isn’t good, fooledbyeverything.
Just taking you at your word. I thought you said you were not religious until you clarified quite explicitly that you are an atheist.
False. I never said any such thing, you retard.

You lost the bet, It’s her decision as an adult young woman. I would offer my support either way., A divorce won’t happen but if it did she’s too independent and strong willed and too kind and loving to give up on “Cashew” over a divorce. she works with families who have an autistic child. She married a guy who’s family is Catholic but they don’t attend any church and my daughter is pro-choice and Dobbs pisses her off., I know that much.
A mother to be that is pro-choice eh ? Not buying it...

NFBW: I am a rational theist as were our first four presidents - perhaps five out of the first six.

We are opposed to everything irrational. That includes you ChemEngineer

ChemE221127-#5,859 A Christians overwhelmingly oppose abortion on demand, for any reason.

ChemE221127-#5,859 B Our wise Founding Fathers were Christians. They would be appalled at today's murderous Democrats.

ChemE221127-#5,859 C. “If we abide by the principles taught in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper; but if we and our posterity neglect its instructions and authority, no man can tell how sudden a catastrophe may overwhelm us and bury all our glory in profound obscurity.” – Daniel Webster

ChemE221127-#5,859 D. IF WE AND OUR POSTERITY SHALL BE TRUE TO THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION, IF WE AND THEY SHALL LIVE ALWAYS IN THE FEAR OF GOD AND SHALL RESPECT HIS COMMANDMENTS, IF WE AND THEY SHALL MAINTAIN JUST MORAL SENTIMENTS AND SUCH CONSCIENTIOUS CONVICTIONS OF DUTY AS SHALL CONTROL THE HEART AND LIFE, WE MAY HAVE THE HIGHEST HOPES OF THE FUTURE FORTUNES OF OUR COUNTRY. OUR COUNTRY WILL GO ON PROSPERING. – Daniel Webster

NFBW: Daniel Webster is not a founder.

END2303171824

beagle9230317-#7,725 • A mother to be that is pro-choice eh ? Not buying it.

NFBW: Why would a woman who does not believe in submitting her body to Catholic reproductive doctrine and other white Republican Christians be opposed to choice for women when she becomes pregnant?

END2303180025

NFBW: Why would a woman who does not believe in submitting her body to Catholic reproductive doctrine and other white Republican Christians be opposed to choice for women when she becomes pregnant?

END2303180025
Because she is experiencing the miracle of being with child, and experiencing how spiritual the event actually is... She understands about the natural occuring bond that instantly forms between her and her baby for which is developing in her womb, and she understands how she is charged to protect that baby with every fiber of her being. You say she doesn't believe, but why would you as a man make statement's about what a woman believes or doesn't believe unless you are a master manipulator, brainwasher or groomer ???

Man doesn't understand the miracle of being with child in pregnancy, because he can't get pregnant, and therefore he never will understand it.

The one thing that man can understand, and should understand though, is when a woman by whatever means becomes lost and evil enough to seek out a clinic that would kill her unborn child for radical reason's that go against the very natural order and/or make up of things that were brought forth and delivered as a gift in life unto her

Her charge in which makes up her very fiber and being in life, is what inturn makes her a very special human being that we refer to or rather know her to be a mother, in which can only be achieved by what is known to us as a woman.

She was designed and given the understanding of what it's like to make sure that life is given to another human being through the giving of herself in sacrifice to do so....

She should know that it is of the highest honour to have been given her role and design in life. A role that has been bestowed upon her in which inturn helps her to carry the very important task that she has been charged with in life by GOD almighty himself (the creator), and she is to go forth to complete her task with love, and with humbleness, dignity, and with honor as she is now the caretaker of a new miracle of life that has since entered into her body...

It is the hope that she will always do what's right in consideration of that new life, otherwise a life that is fully dependent on her to do the right thing, and this is because she understands better than anyone upon what the right thing to do is in her life or rather she should understand it if she isn't mentally impaired in some way, because it is her charge in life to understand it.

Last edited:

NFBW230317-#7,727 • Why would a woman who does not believe in submitting her body to Catholic reproductive doctrine and other white Republican Christians be opposed to choice for women when she becomes pregnant?

beagle9230318-#7,728 beagle9 • You say she doesn't believe, but why would you as a man make statement's about what a woman believes or doesn't believe unless you are a master manipulator, brainwasher or groomer ???

NFBW: GROOMER? Ehhh? How’s come you did not storm the Capitol beagle9 in the first battle on Jan6, 2020 of Joe Biden’s Civil War against the imagineered majority of all you anti-abortion white Trump Christians? You did predict 11/24/20 that civil war would come in post 0044 . You wrote: “Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war.” Was Jan6 it? Is it over?

IF I tell you my pregnant daughter does not believe in submitting her body to Catholic reproductive doctrine in America you had to go to calling me a groomer and brainwasher. What fills you with so much unChristian hate, but you didn’t have the guts to physically fight against Joe Biden and the Party of groomers on January 6 I the big civil war you see coming because Trump is a loser and lost. 230318^1.1 #44

END2303180851

Last edited:

NFBW230317-#7,727 • Why would a woman who does not believe in submitting her body to Catholic reproductive doctrine and other white Republican Christians be opposed to choice for women when she becomes pregnant?

beagle9230318-#7,728 beagle9 • You say she doesn't believe, but why would you as a man make statement's about what a woman believes or doesn't believe unless you are a master manipulator, brainwasher or groomer ???

NFBW: GROOMER? Ehhh? How’s come you did not storm the Capitol beagle9 in the first battle on Jan6, 2020 of Joe Biden’s Civil War against the imagineered majority of all you anti-abortion white Trump Christians? You did predict 11/24/20 that civil war would come in post 0044 . You wrote: “Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war.” Was Jan6 it? Is it over?

IF I tell you my pregnant daughter does not believe in submitting her body to Catholic reproductive doctrine in America you had to go to calling me a groomer and brainwasher. What fills you with so much unChristian hate, but you didn’t have the guts to physically fight against Joe Biden and the Party of groomers on January 6 I the big civil war you see coming because Trump is a loser and lost. 230318^1.1 #44

END2303180851
No date on a civil peaceful war is necessary, because the war is on going. You know this, but you try and use word salad's in hopes to deflect. Didn't call you a groomer or brainwasher directly, otherwise only if the shoe fits but you knew this and I guess may have felt uncomfortable if had the shoe on. Anymore of your leftist rebuttals to conjure up ? Keep'em coming, because you are entertaining to the forum like a clown would be.

beagle9230318-#7,730 to: -1 . . . No date on a civil peaceful war is necessary, because the war is on going.

NFBW to: -1 What is a peaceful civil war beagle9 ? You did not write “peaceful” in your warning (see post 0044 below) when you were fuming last November over the fact BIden trounced all white anti-abortion Trump Christians in a landslide win.

beagle9201124-#44 • Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war. People have just about had enough probably.. . . . . You'll see. It's already started. 230318^1.1

END2303181115

beagle9201124-#44 • Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war.

beagle9230318-#7,730 to: -1 beagle9 . . No date on a civil peaceful war is necessary, because the war is on going.

NFBW: is “will throw” a future event? As in Biden elected by the support of 90% of black Americans, many of whom are Christians) along with pro-choice anti Trump Catholics will throw the entire nation into civil war?

END2302181143

Doc7505220809-#1 • If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

beagle9201124-#44 • Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war. People have just about had enough probably.

Doc7505220910-#109 • Abortion is neither religiously, nor constitutionally protected.

NFBW: Fear-mongering on the impending civil war is a common propaganda tactic amongst the white Trump Christian Group-think anti-freedom of conscience and anti- choice voters.

END2303171224

beagle9230318-#7,730 to: -1 . . . No date on a civil peaceful war is necessary, because the war is on going.

NFBW to: -1 What is a peaceful civil war beagle9 ? You did not write “peaceful” in your warning (see post 0044 below) when you were fuming last November over the fact BIden trounced all white anti-abortion Trump Christians in a landslide win.

beagle9201124-#44 • Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war. People have just about had enough probably.. . . . . You'll see. It's already started. 230318^1.1

END2303181115
Don't try to interpret things by using your leftism as a means of doing so, and my point not only stand's up the the scrutiny, but it has since been proven as correct many times now.

Now if need, we can go to my point about Biden being a huge national security risk to the health, well being, and security of this country, because that is also being proven daily as we speak.

Peaceful civil war is the waging of non-violent war between the culture's and/or tribe's if you will. May the best culture with the greatest value's, standard's and ideas win. It's a war because the differences in opinion's are so strong that it separates the people into division's or group's, and no we the American patriot's didn't start the war, but we sure know how to counter it.

beagle9201124-#44 • Joe Biden will throw the nation into civil war.

beagle9230318-#7,730 to: -1 beagle9 . . No date on a civil peaceful war is necessary, because the war is on going.

NFBW: is “will throw” a future event? As in Biden elected by the support of 90% of black Americans, many of whom are Christians) along with pro-choice anti Trump Catholics will throw the entire nation into civil war?

END2302181143
Don't try your slick way of dragging the black folk into your argument, because everyone has figured out the leftist tactic and go to strategy on that one as well. You remember - black's can't get no I-D, so it's racist to want them too... ROTFLMBO 🤣. You people are truly sick.

" Freak Farmers Demand To Dictate Deformities "

* When Life Begins Hubris *

I don’t even pretend to do that. My argument is more or less new.
Life begins at life.
Life begins at conception. We value life. Abortion is wrong.
A state is not concerned with when life begins , or whether a life exists at all , as in the case of a death penalty sentence as capital punishment , where a wright to life has been removed , albeit by due process ; rather , a state is concerned with whether a wright to life exists .

As a live birth is required to be a citizen , then by equitable doctrine a live birth is required or equal protection with a citizen ; logically , of course - Demand Any Nomination For Us Supreme Court Justice Explain Blackmun ' Logically Of Course ' Statement From Roe V Wade .

A state is prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive it , and every citizen has legal standing to prevail in claim that its equal protection is being violated and consequently states are prohibited from outlawing abortion .

dobbs is dumbfounded sedition by scotus that is supported by traitors to us republic credo of e pluribus unum that espouses independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties among those individuals entitled by live birth to receive them .

The live birth requirement is rhetorical , because " without cause " abortion do not occur during developmental stages when " with cause " abortions are valid , where " without cause " abortions occur during developmental stages that do not preclude a , and where " with cause " abortions occur for developmental anomalies that are often determined by ultrasound between 13 and 20 weeks .

If the dementia of your ilk maintains that the disposition of " with cause " abortions are to not to be determined by individuals and are to be determined by states through ignorance of populism and democracy as tyranny by majority , there is a barrage of fetal abnormalities photos in the queue .

Last edited:
" Freak Farmers Demand To Dictate Deformities "

* When Life Begins Hubris *

As a live birth is required to be a citizen , by equitable doctrine a live birth is required or equal protection with a citizen .
Wrong. Life begins at conception. Our society values life. It is the highest value since, without life itself, no other rights can possibly exist.

And citizenship isn’t the basis upon which we guarantee the right to life, anyway.
A state is prohibited from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive it .
Says monk without any support. And the word is “right.” Your predilection for using a similar word is stupid of you.
A state is not concerned with when life begins , or whether a life exists at all , as in the case of a death penalty sentence as capital punishment , where a wright to life has been removed , albeit by due process , rather a state is concerned with whether a wright to life exists .
The word is “right.” Not “wright.” And a death penalty is a penalty whereby a right is forfeited after a determination of guilt. The right to life is designed to protect innocent life.
The live birth requirement is rhetorical , because " without cause " abortion , which are abortions sought when no cause is provided , do not occur when " with cause " abortions are valid , where " with cause " abortions occur for developmental anomalies .
The ones seeking abortion on demand couch it in terms of their alleged “right” to have an abortion. They call it choice. They tend to insist that they have absolute control over their own bodies disregarding entirely the unique other life inside the mother’s body. They call it choice. Well, newsflash: if I choose to murder a neighbor, I don’t have any legal right to make that choice or perform that deed.
If the dementia of your ilk maintains an issue with the decision for how to disposition " with cause " abortions is not the decision of individuals and not the states , there is a barrage of fetal abnormalities photos in the queue .m
You are in full babble mode. I wonder if you have dementia.

Try to use your insignificant little brain to follow along. I have never argues that a mother never has a claim to seeking an abortion when and if her life is in peril due to the pregnancy or a birth. I also don’t claim that society can or should deny her an abortion if the preborn human life inside her is the product of a rape or incest. It may be tragic, but the innocent life inside her may have to be forfeited under such circumstances.

My argument and the argument of pro-life advocates is that, absent such compelling circumstances, the innocent preborn life deserves protection. That right to life isn’t predicated on citizenship or post birth “personhood” status. It is predicated on the fact that preborn or not, the life is a life.

Life begins at conception.
NFBW: Life, specifically human life, has a wide range of meanings and qualifications at many unique stages of natural development and of natural demise. Human life prior to “live birth” has its own unique situation with regard to civil law.

You refuse to be specific about the definitional meaning of human life at conception through the first 20 weeks while a fetus transitions from one cell with no brain to a fetus with its own brain and potential for consciousness of self.

END2303181540

NFBW: Life, specifically human life, has a wide range of meanings and qualifications at many unique stages of natural development and of natural demise. Human life prior to “live birth” has its own unique situation with regard to civil law.

You refuse to be specific about the definitional meaning of human life at conception through the first 20 weeks while a fetus transitions from one cell with no brain to a fetus with its own brain and potential for consciousness of self.

END2303181540
No no. I have been quite clear. Life begins at conception. That is just a scientific fact.
At that instant, a genetically unique human life has been produced.

By contrast, it is you who seeks to modify that clear term by superimposing over it a variety of developmental stages. Those stages have not a thing in the universe to do with the fact that it is a unique human life.

No no. I have been quite clear. Life begins at conception. That is just a scientific fact.
At that instant, a genetically unique human life has been produced.

By contrast, it is you who seeks to modify that clear term by superimposing over it a variety of developmental stages. Those stages have not a thing in the universe to do with the fact that it is a unique human life.
Exactly right...

Forum List

Back