Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

" By Gawd Claims Of Domestic Terrorists "

* Institutions of Freak Farms Prescribed By Religious Fanatics *

The only similarly situated groups are those pregnancies which encounter developmental abnormalities that begin to be detected with ultrasound or amniocentesis between 13 and +20 weeks .

That individuals seeking abortion even post 15 weeks do so because of an intrinsic fiendish or negligent nature or motivation is absolute fiction .

The anti-choice never mention developmental abnormalities and offer rhetorical arguments to exercise its traitorous endeavors against us republic and its principles of individualism .

The shadow puppets of the sanctimonious horror clown psychopaths trying to justify proscription of abortion to quell its anxiety of inevitable mortality , while proliferating special needs and dictating quality of life decisions , are relegated to a historical trash heap of all other lies and retarded mental considerations .

So, being against slavery or the destruction of the Jews in Germany if religious fanaticism?

Hmmmmm, I’m not religious, so there’s that lil fella. Maybe the support of abortion is satan worship?

Makes sense, don’t it?

NFBW230208-#7,217 Fetuses are not recognized as persons by the US constitution. Slaves were considered persons by virtue of being born.
~~
HeyNorm230206-#7,180 7180
NFBW230208-#7,217 • No evidence needs to be produced because all fetuses under RvW were in the same situation at 23 weeks gestation. The starting point and subsequent duration are exactly the same for all unwanted fetuses. Their mothers have 23 weeks to abort them.
~~
NFBW230208-#7,217 All fetuses are inside mothers. Under RvW No mother of an unwanted fetus is required by the government to prove the fetus she intends to abort {because it} has not reached a stage of development where it could survive outside the womb, All unwanted fetuses are treated the same
~~
HeyNorm230402-#7,113 7113
NFBW230208-#7,217 • No. I agree with RvW to limit a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy prior to the third trimester. Government protection during the third trimester is not necessary because they are all fetuses that are inside women who intend to deliver them by willfully taking the risk of giving birth
~~
HeyNorm230202-#7,079 7079 slavery.
NFBW230208-#7,217 • Throughout the document, slaves are referred to as persons to underscore their humanity. As James Madison remarked during the constitutional convention, it was “wrong to admit in the Constitution the idea that there could be property in men.” •••• The Constitution refers to slaves using three different formulations: “other persons” (Article I, Section 2, Clause 3), “such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit” (Article I, Section 9, Clause 1), and a “person held to service or labor in one state, under the laws thereof” (Article IV, Section 2, Clause 3).
~~
HeyNorm230202-#7,060 7060
NFBW230208-#7,217 all fetuses are inside mothers. All mothers had the right to privacy until the start of the third trimester..Some mothers keep a developing fetus with the intent of giving birth. Other mothers abort their fetuses when it’s legal . There are no abortions for convenience during the third trimester., Therefore no fetus needs or get’s protection of a right to life. They already have it
~~
HeyNorm230130-#6,995 6995
~~
HeyNorm230129-#6,987 6987
~~
HeyNorm230127-#6,929 6929
~~
HeyNorm230117-#6,762 6762
NFBW230208-#7,217 • when a fetus remains inside its mother it is not recognized to possess a separate individual right to life. RvW did not create personhood for a viable fetus during the third trimester.
~~
HeyNorm230119-#322 0322
~~
HeyNorm230120-#249 0249
^^
HeyNorm230208-#7,218 • Poor Biff, still beating this dead horse.

NFBW: Yes I am beating a dead race horse named SpeciousArgument that DNF’d every race it entered

But just for shits giggles HeyNorm could you post an authoritative constitutional or civil rights scholar or intellectual person from whom you acquired your similarly situated fetus classes suffering civil rights violations in the womb and any person not endorsing your right-wing MAGA anti/abortion hocus-pocus is a racist with a slave owner mentality. Surely there is at least one expert on such matters but all you have endorsing your absurdity thus far Iare Civilization must love Jesus @beagle and atheist cussed everybodyout CarsomyrPlusSix who believe in such pure MAGA bullshit.

END2302081127

Last edited:
schmidlap230119-#327 • Roe v Wade was a compromise that recognized the precise moment viability and sentience is achieved is indeterminable.
^^
HeyNorm230119-#330 • You realize that by saying you cannot destroy the fetus at some point before birth, you have granted it human rights.

NFBW: Tell us HeyNorm why it is when RvW recognized that the precise moment when viability and sentience is achieved by a fetus in the womb is indeterminable , in your head HeyNorm it is granting a fetus at any stage during gestation human rights on the basis that a gestating fetus is a person exactly in the way that a newborn is a becomes a person during the process and success of live birth.

END2302081418

NFBW230208-#7,217 Fetuses are not recognized as persons by the US constitution. Slaves were considered persons by virtue of being born.
~~
NFBW230208-#7,217 • No evidence needs to be produced because all fetuses under RvW were in the same situation at 23 weeks gestation. The starting point and subsequent duration are exactly the same for all unwanted fetuses. Their mothers have 23 weeks to abort them.
~~
NFBW230208-#7,217 All fetuses are inside mothers. Under RvW No mother of an unwanted fetus is required by the government to prove the fetus she intends to abort {because it} has not reached a stage of development where it could survive outside the womb, All unwanted fetuses are treated the same
~~
HeyNorm230402-#7,113 7113
NFBW230208-#7,217 • No. I agree with RvW to limit a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy prior to the third trimester. Government protection during the third trimester is not necessary because they are all fetuses that are inside women who intend to deliver them by willfully taking the risk of giving birth
~~
HeyNorm230202-#7,079 7079 slavery.
NFBW230208-#7,217 • Throughout the document, slaves are referred to as persons to underscore their humanity. As James Madison remarked during the constitutional convention, it was “wrong to admit in the Constitution the idea that there could be property in men.” •••• The Constitution refers to slaves using three different formulations: “other persons” (Article I, Section 2, Clause 3), “such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit” (Article I, Section 9, Clause 1), and a “person held to service or labor in one state, under the laws thereof” (Article IV, Section 2, Clause 3).
~~
HeyNorm230202-#7,060 7060
NFBW230208-#7,217 all fetuses are inside mothers. All mothers had the right to privacy until the start of the third trimester..Some mothers keep a developing fetus with the intent of giving birth. Other mothers abort their fetuses when it’s legal . There are no abortions for convenience during the third trimester., Therefore no fetus needs or get’s protection of a right to life. They already have it
~~
HeyNorm230130-#6,995 6995
~~
HeyNorm230129-#6,987 6987
~~
HeyNorm230127-#6,929 6929
~~
HeyNorm230117-#6,762 6762
NFBW230208-#7,217 • when a fetus remains inside its mother it is not recognized to possess a separate individual right to life. RvW did not create personhood for a viable fetus during the third trimester.
~~
HeyNorm230119-#322 0322
~~
HeyNorm230120-#249 0249
^^
HeyNorm230208-#7,218 • Poor Biff, still beating this dead horse.

NFBW: Yes I am beating a dead race horse named SpeciousArgument that DNF’d every race it entered

But just for shits giggles HeyNorm could you post an authoritative constitutional or civil rights scholar or intellectual person from whom you acquired your similarly situated fetus classes suffering civil rights violations in the womb and any person not endorsing your right-wing MAGA anti/abortion hocus-pocus is a racist with a slave owner mentality. Surely there is at least one expert on such matters but all you have endorsing your absurdity thus far Iare Civilization must love Jesus @beagle and atheist cussed everybodyout CarsomyrPlusSix who believe in such pure MAGA bullshit.

END2302081127

All I need to show is how you classify a fellow human being as sub human…….

Mission accomplished

NFBW230208-#7,222 • But just for shits giggles HeyNorm could you post an authoritative constitutional or civil rights scholar or intellectual person from whom you acquired your similarly situated fetus classes suffering civil rights violations in the womb and any person not endorsing your right-wing MAGA anti/abortion hocus-pocus is a racist with a slave owner mentality.
^^
HeyNorm230208-#7,224 All I need to show is how you classify a fellow human being as sub human…….

NFBW: You are a liar HeyNorm. I am on record stating clearly that a fetus in an unwanted pregnancy is a human life.

NFBW221128-#5,887 “Abortion ends a human life you can quote me on that anytime now “

NFBW: A fetus is not recognized as a person by the US Constitution until live birth as I pointed out in the following exchange:

beagle9221127-#5,848 beagle9 “The Fifth Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution declare that governments cannot deprive any person of "life, liberty, or property" without due process of law.”
^^
NFBW221127-#5,852 • The very same document you cite in the paragraph above defines explicitly how every reference to “persons and people” within the sacred humanist document must be interpreted to mean:
“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”​
NFBW: Is post 7224 your argument HeyNorm that the US Constitution was written and ratified by 1780’s NAZIS classifying their fellow human beings as sub human…….

END2302081511

Last edited:
^^
HeyNorm230208-#7,224 All I need to show is how you classify a fellow human being as sub human…….

NFBW: I am on the same page as the US Constitution as originally written;

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”

NFBW221128-#5,887 “Abortion ends a human life you can quote me on that anytime

NFBW: It is a matter of fact that human life prior to live birth did not generate inclusion by the framers to receive right to life as individual beings as equals to all of us human beings who survived live birth since the birthdate of the Republic in which we and all pregnant women live.

END2302071657

NFBW230127-#6,933 • “Your condition would be more correct if stated according to reality I am “willing to destroy a not viable human life just so that not viable human life does not make my body fat for 9 months and have a potential to kill me.”
^^
Hadit230128-#6,952 • The viability argument goes out the window when you remember that there are many people who are not viable without constant support and care by machines and other people, just like an unborn child.
^^
HeyNorm230128-#6,953 At one time blacks were subhuman. 3/5th the value of whites. We’ve advanced past that, although it appears that some would prefer we regress.
^^
NFBW230128-#6,954 • Actually hadit “viability” cannot go out the window because the fact that you and HeyNorm each exist in a biological human body on the human lifespan continuum from the moment of conception to the moment of death.

NFBW: Why did you state in post 6953 HeyNorm At one time blacks were subhuman. 3/5th the value of whites.

END2302081801

Do you know of any laws in this great country that protects property (which is what you consider the fetus) for a set time period?

Thanks so much Biff. I get so much enjoyment from your deflections?
I can see him being of the same character as those on the Twitter panel who are being decimated under oath by the house oversight committee. I would love to see this dude sitting in their hot seats on such an issue, and him or any of his buddies trying to dispute the SCOTUS decision on RvW.

^^

NFBW: I am on the same page as the US Constitution as originally written;

NFBW221128-#5,887 “Abortion ends a human life you can quote me on that anytime

NFBW: It is a matter of fact that human life prior to live birth did not generate inclusion by the framers to receive right to life as individual beings as equals to all of us human beings who survived live birth since the birthdate of the Republic in which we and all pregnant women live.

END2302071657
The framer's never, ever, figured that American's would become as evil as they have become today. Fact.

If they would have been prophets back then, then they would have placed restrictions and laws regarding the issue on or in regards to the uncivilized inhuman activity or violence being waged against the innocent life that is growing and developing in the MOTHERS womb, and sadly it is by the mother that we find this mess is hap hazzardly going on these days because she has become wrecklace in her ways as well as the one that lay with her.

Strict guidelines would have been laid out back then, otherwise that would have instructed or pursued fines and/or penalties against anyone having consensual sex that lead's to a pregnancy, wherefore if the mother then attempts to discard the pregnancy for reason's other than her health being at risk due to a diagnosis that gives her knowledge of such a situation or that incest or rape was in play.

There's ways to slow the bull shite down, it just needs to have cooler head's prevail, and speed bumps installed in this day and age.

The SCOTUS made the first move, and now it's up to the nation to get a hold on it's civilized priorities in which makes any nation or people a civilized SOCIETY.

" Traitors To Us Republic Blame Thirty Sixers Folk Lore "

* Religious Fanatics With Delusions Of Grandeur Psychosis *

So, being against slavery or the destruction of the Jews in Germany if religious fanaticism?
Hmmmmm, I’m not religious, so there’s that lil fella. Maybe the support of abortion is satan worship?
Makes sense, don’t it?
The interjection of homicide is non sequitur as principles of non violence and individualism do not premise violence or collective directive for homicide against individuals which are individuals for having met a live birth requirement , rather elective abortion is a choice determined by an individual for itself and not against other individuals .

The interjection of slavery is non sequitur as principles of non violence and individualism preclude self ownership and self determination of an individual that requires birth , which a zygote , or embryo , and stages of fetal development are not capable of satisfying ; and moreover , a slave is sentient with a capacity for cognitive objection and suffering , whereas a non sentient , inchoate zef is not .

* Moral Relativism In Nature And More Valid Perspectives For Legalism *

A law exists because an entity , perhaps a collective state of individuals , is capable of issuing a reprise for violations of legal precepts , and as legal positivism and perspectivism arise from naturalism and not from non naturalism , the principles of non violence and individualism are one of many perspectives .

There is not a difference between the edicts and tenets of a creed and a religion and in us 1st amendment there is not an exception as a religion with edicts of tenets of creed against principles of non violence and individualism .

The establishment clause of us 1st amendment is violated by any creed as a religion that includes tenets or edicts against principles of non violence and individualism underlying us republic credo of e pluribus unum espousing independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals which have met a live birth to receive them .

* Literal Meaning Of After Life And Eternal Damnation Metaphors *

Egoism is a consequent element of myopia and an intrinsic quality of survival .

Egoism includes an intense focus on an individual element , an identity element , a monad that incurs a presumption for monism , an infinitesimal that includes a quality of infinitude that is of being and becoming through some transition , of which procreation is an emulation by induction .

By deduction , procreation satisfies a tautology in a strong anthropic principle relating that hue mammon exists only because hue mammon is able to assert that hue mammon exists , for if hue mammon does not exist then hue mammon is not capable of asserting the hue mammon exists .

* Adversarial System Dickering *

Tzadikim Nistarim - Wikipedia
The Tzadikim Nistarim (Hebrew: צַדִיקִים נִסתָּרים, "hidden righteous ones") or Lamed Vav Tzadikim (Hebrew: ל"ו צַדִיקִים,x"36 righteous ones"), often abbreviated to Lamed Vav(niks),[a] refers to 36 righteous people, a notion rooted within the mystical dimensions of Judaism. The singular form is Tzadik Nistar (Hebrew: צַדִיק נִסתָר).

Lamedvavnik (Yiddish:
לאַמעדוואָווניק), is the Yiddish term for one of the 36 humble righteous ones or Tzadikim mentioned in kabbalah or Jewish mysticism. According to this teaching, at any given time there are at least 36 holy persons in the world who are Tzadikim. These holy people are hidden; i.e., nobody knows who they are. According to some versions of the story, they themselves may not know who they are. For the sake of these 36 hidden saints, God preserves the world even if the rest of humanity has degenerated to the level of total barbarism.

List of hexagrams of the I Ching - Wikipedia
Hexagram 36 is named 明夷 (míng yí), "Darkening of the Light". Other variations include "brilliance injured" and "intelligence hidden".

666 (number) - Wikipedia
666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers ({\displaystyle \sum _{i=1}^{36}i}
{\displaystyle \sum _{i=1}^{36}i}
, i.e. 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666), and thus it is a triangular number.

The prime factorization of 666 is 2 ⋅ 32 ⋅ 37. Also, 666 is the sum of the squares of the first seven primes: {\displaystyle 2^{2}+3^{2}+5^{2}+7^{2}+11^{2}+13^{2}+17^{2}}
{\displaystyle 2^{2}+3^{2}+5^{2}+7^{2}+11^{2}+13^{2}+17^{2}}

Last edited:
" Traitors To Us Republic Blame Thirty Sixers Folk Lore "

* Religious Fanatics With Delusions Of Grandeur Psychosis *

The interjection of homicide is non sequitur as principles of non violence and individualism do not premise violence or collective directive for homicide against individuals which are individuals for having met a live birth requirement , rather elective abortion is a choice determined by an individual for itself and not against other individuals .

The interjection of slavery is non sequitur as principles of non violence and individualism preclude self ownership and self determination of an individual that requires birth , which a zygote , or embryo , and stages of fetal development are not capable of satisfying ; and moreover , a slave is sentient with a capacity for cognitive objection and suffering , whereas a non sentient , inchoate zef is not .

* Moral Relativism In Nature And More Valid Perspectives For Legalism *

A law exists because an entity , perhaps a collective state of individuals , is capable of issuing a reprise for violations of legal precepts , and as legal positivism and perspectivism arise from naturalism and not from non naturalism , the principles of non violence and individualism are one of many perspectives .

There is not a difference between the edicts and tenets of a creed and a religion and in us 1st amendment there is not an exception as a religion with edicts of tenets of creed against principles of non violence and individualism .

The establishment clause of us 1st amendment is violated by any creed as a religion that includes tenets or edicts for violence against principles of non violence and individualism , for violence against us republic credo of e pluribus unum for independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals which have met a live birth to receive them .

* Literal Meaning Of After Life And Eternal Damnation Metaphors *

Egoism is a consequent element of myopia and an intrinsic quality of survival .

Egoism includes an intense focus on an individual element , an identity element , a monad that incurs a presumption for monism , an infinitesimal that includes a quality of infinitude that is of being and becoming through some transition , of which procreation is an emulation by induction .

By deduction , procreation satisfies a tautology in a strong anthropic principle relating that hue mammon exists only because hue mammon is able to assert that hue mammon exists , for if hue mammon does not exist then hue mammon is not capable of asserting the hue mammon exists .

* Adversarial System Dickering *

The Tzadikim Nistarim (Hebrew: צַדִיקִים נִסתָּרים, "hidden righteous ones") or Lamed Vav Tzadikim (Hebrew: ל"ו צַדִיקִים,x"36 righteous ones"), often abbreviated to Lamed Vav(niks),[a] refers to 36 righteous people, a notion rooted within the mystical dimensions of Judaism. The singular form is Tzadik Nistar (Hebrew: צַדִיק נִסתָר).

Lamedvavnik (Yiddish:
לאַמעדוואָווניק), is the Yiddish term for one of the 36 humble righteous ones or Tzadikim mentioned in kabbalah or Jewish mysticism. According to this teaching, at any given time there are at least 36 holy persons in the world who are Tzadikim. These holy people are hidden; i.e., nobody knows who they are. According to some versions of the story, they themselves may not know who they are. For the sake of these 36 hidden saints, God preserves the world even if the rest of humanity has degenerated to the level of total barbarism.

Hexagram 36 is named 明夷 (míng yí), "Darkening of the Light". Other variations include "brilliance injured" and "intelligence hidden".

666 is the sum of the first 36 natural numbers ({\displaystyle \sum _{i=1}^{36}i}
{\displaystyle \sum _{i=1}^{36}i}
, i.e. 1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 34 + 35 + 36 = 666), and thus it is a triangular number.

The prime factorization of 666 is 2 ⋅ 32 ⋅ 37. Also, 666 is the sum of the squares of the first seven primes: {\displaystyle 2^{2}+3^{2}+5^{2}+7^{2}+11^{2}+13^{2}+17^{2}}
{\displaystyle 2^{2}+3^{2}+5^{2}+7^{2}+11^{2}+13^{2}+17^{2}}
Educated fool.

NFBW230208-#7,217 • Fetuses are not recognized as persons by the US constitution. Slaves were considered persons by virtue of being born.
^^
beagle9230208-#7,229 • The SCOTUS made the first move, and now it's up to the nation to get a hold on it's civilized priorities in which makes any nation or people a civilized SOCIETY.

NFBW: Do you believe beagle9 that the Dominican friar, Thomas Aquinas and his Roman Catholic Church had as much to do with creating western civilization as ding says they did?

NFBW: You beagle9 being our resident expert on proper Jesus civilization and righteous civilized behaviors through Jesus ……. So you must agree with ding ‘s famous post

ding220224-#160 Gifts such as modern science, free-market economics, art, music, and the idea of human rights come from the Catholic Church, explains Woods. In How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization, you’ll learn:
Why modern science was born in the Catholic Church •••• How Catholic priests developed the idea of free-market economics five hundred years before Adam Smith •••• How the Catholic Church invented the universit •••• Why what you know about the Galileo affair is wrong •••• How Western law grew out of Church canon law ••••• How the Church humanized the West by insisting on the sacredness of all human life •••• No institution has done more to shape Western civilization than the two-thousand-year-old Catholic Church—and in ways that many of us have forgotten or never known. How the Catholic Church Built Western Civilization is essential reading for recovering this lost truth

ding220224-#160 ding • Natural law and human rights[edit] •••• "The philosophical foundation of the liberal concept of human rights can be found in natural law theories",[101][102] and much thinking on natural law is traced to the thought of the Dominican friar, Thomas Aquinas.[103] Aquinas continues to influence the works of leading political and legal philosophers.[103] •••• According to Aquinas, every law is ultimately derived from what he calls the 'eternal law': God's ordering of all created things. For Aquinas, a human action is good or bad depending on whether it conforms to reason, and it is this participation in the 'eternal law' by the 'rational creature' that is called 'natural law'. Aquinas said natural law is a fundamental principle that is woven into the fabric of human nature.

END2302090108

You’re half right.

Beagle9200802-#376 • Even though this nation was created/civilized by mostly evangelicals over 200 years ago, it has allowed a force now to simply attempt to overthrow it ?????

NFBW: (1) Historically and sociologically speaking beagle9 what percentage of the evangelical Christians who you are claiming to have created/civilized the greatest melting pot of all civilizations on earth ever known to mankind, were evangelical Christian negroes on the very day that the U.S. Constitution was ratified.

What do you think HeyNorm ….. how many black Christians were side by side and similarly situated with their white evangelical Christian brethren during the creation of a government for self/ruled people dedicated to an “ideal” that human reason can and must work out for itself basic ideas of justice, of morality, and of human flourishing with no organized religion given favor over the consciences of men????

END2302090613 ref”a

Beagle9200802-#376 • Even though this nation was created/civilized by mostly evangelicals over 200 years ago, it has allowed a force now to simply attempt to overthrow it

NFBW: Do you accept the following beagle9 to be true.

Meanwhile, there are millions of Catholic voters — nominal Catholics, cultural Catholics, cafeteria Catholics, suburban Catholics, soccer-mom Catholics, and many others — who seem unmoved by their coreligionists' struggle against abortion. One quarter of the nation's population identifies itself as Catholic, but probably less than half of those 65 million people are clearly and strongly pro-life. Perhaps only a tenth of them vote strictly on the issue of abortion. 221209^a Alito And The Catholics a​
If so, are you accusing the majority of Catholics in America these days of attempting to overthrow the American civilization that in your MAGA head, white evangelical Protestant Christian’s who came from Europe to the New World and founded Ameruca - bless their hearts

END2302090751

EEFleegle220910-#1 Biden talked about how “MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards,” before hastening to add, “Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose…” In one fell swoop, Biden conflated “MAGA Republicans” who deny elections and participate in insurrections with Reagan Republicans who care about the right to life of unborn babies. There is no comparison.

NFBW: Are you EvilEyeFleegle a Reagan Republican who cares about the right to life of unborn babies and a never Trumper?

END2302091037

Last edited:
EEFleegle220910-#1 Biden talked about how “MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards,” before hastening to add, “Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose…” In one fell swoop, Biden conflated “MAGA Republicans” who deny elections and participate in insurrections with Reagan Republicans who care about the right to life of unborn babies. There is no comparison.

NFBW: Are you EvilEyeFleegle a Reagan Republican who care about the right to life of unborn babies and never Trumper?

END2302091037

You realize your talking to yourself, right?

What do you think @HeyNorm ….. how many black Christians were side by side and similarly situated with their white evangelical Christian brethren during the creation of a government for self/ruled people dedicated to an “ideal” that human reason can and must work out for itself basic ideas of justice, of morality, and of human flourishing with no organized religion given favor over the consciences of men????
You realize your talking to yourself, right?
You can answer any question when you find the intellectual courage to engage in a discussion with someone outside of your MAGA pitiful world of no/reason no/truth comfort zone. Feel free. I would welcome it.

I’d love to see a serious response to this request:

But just for shits and giggles HeyNorm could you post an authoritative constitutional or civil rights scholar or intellectual person from whom you acquired your similarly situated fetus classes suffering civil rights violations in the womb and any person who does not endorse your right-wing MAGA anti/abortion hocus-pocus is a racist with a slave owner mentality. Surely there is at least one expert on such matters but all you have endorsing your absurdity thus far Iare Civilization must love Jesus @beagle and atheist cussed everybodyout @CarsomyrPlusSixwho believe in such pure MAGA bullshit.

and this

Before you run HeyNorm Tell us how the Federal government under RvW for fifty YEARS was protecting unwanted fetuses from being killed, murdered, slaughtered or whatever hyperbolic lies in your MAGA propaganda regime can push.

END2302091055

Last edited:
beagle9221127-#5,848 beagle9 “The Fifth Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution declare that governments cannot deprive any person of "life, liberty, or property" without due process of law.”

NFBW: Then why do you support the government tyranny that deprives a woman of her freedom of conscience if she decides to terminate the human living organism inside her body before it has it’s own brain?

The great Catholic theologian, St. Thomas, Aquinas, greatest intellectual, moral authority within the Catholic Church, and patriarch of Western Civilization believed that the soul, enters the body of a fetus at 40 days.

Aquinas is a Doctor of the Catholic Church, but his position on this issue does not line up with the position of the contemporary church. Aquinas holds that human life starts only with the infusion of the rational soul into the fetal body around forty days after conception (a position called 'delayed hominization'), ding while the Catholic Church teaches that human life begins at conception (a position referred to as 'immediate hominization').​
230208^aa​
END2302091223

Last edited:
What do you think @HeyNorm ….. how many black Christians were side by side and similarly situated with their white evangelical Christian brethren during the creation of a government for self/ruled people dedicated to an “ideal” that human reason can and must work out for itself basic ideas of justice, of morality, and of human flourishing with no organized religion given favor over the consciences of men????

You can answer any question when you find the intellectual courage to engage in a discussion with someone outside of your MAGA pitiful world of no/reason no/truth comfort zone. Feel free. I would welcome it.

I’d love to see a serious response to this request:

But just for shits and giggles HeyNorm could you post an authoritative constitutional or civil rights scholar or intellectual person from whom you acquired your similarly situated fetus classes suffering civil rights violations in the womb and any person who does not endorse your right-wing MAGA anti/abortion hocus-pocus is a racist with a slave owner mentality. Surely there is at least one expert on such matters but all you have endorsing your absurdity thus far Iare Civilization must love Jesus @beagle and atheist cussed everybodyout @CarsomyrPlusSixwho believe in such pure MAGA bullshit.

and this

Before you run HeyNorm Tell us how the Federal government under RvW for fifty YEARS was protecting unwanted fetuses from being killed, murdered, slaughtered or whatever hyperbolic lies in your MAGA propaganda regime can push.

END2302091055

Oh I’m not running sweetheart, I’m enjoying someone like you twist yourself in knots trying to justify your acceptance of barbarism.

Forum List

Back