Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

dblack221111-#5 • See, the thing is, you Trump supporters don't really understand how repugnant you are to sane, moral people. •••• •••• He's a steaming pile of fascist shit.
^^
NFBW: Trump’s most fervent and largest bloc of voters under the broad label of “constitutional conservatives” and most loyal to him in terms of overlapping constituencies are anti-freedom of choice white Christian nationalists as described here:

{Those who believe Trumpism represents the United States exist exclusively due to its } Christian heritage." That is, it represents "Christian nationalism," even when controlling for other popular explanations such as "economic dissatisfaction, sexism, anti-black prejudice, anti-Muslim refugee attitudes, and anti-immigrant sentiment." The puzzle of why white evangelicals voted for Trump so overwhelmingly turned out to have a simple explanation: It wasn't their religion that he championed — Trump is conspicuously not a person of faith — but rather its place in society.​
~~
jc456221111-#232 • well again, Trump wasn't included in the game between the two parties. Trump was exactly what you say we avoid. The fact you keep ignoring that fact is truly hilarious for me. You still don't get the Trump piece in this. We didn't vote for the same old same old as you keep wanting to document, but it ain't so. Trump was far far from same old same old. He told repubs to fk off as much as he did demofks. You continue to ignore that. •••• So your entire game was nullified by trump and you still bitched. So, not sure exactly who you are. but keep your preaching between your legs.
^^
dblack221111-#234 Listen, if you really think we should accept candidates like Biden and Trump as the "best we can do" - well, that's just fucking pathetic. I won't. But most of you will, and the country will continue to slide into the shitter.
~~
NFBW221230-#6,589 The Christian Nation aspect that befuddled @Correll appears to be enjoying, is the hope that white Christian legislators can be seated in majorities in enough states that then can pass laws forcing all wicked women who get pregnant to give birth at full term against their will.
^^
Cplus6221231-#6,597 • You’re not “wicked” just for getting pregnant fucktard.
^^
NFBW221231-#6,599 • That is not what I wrote - see above. I am saying @Correll hopes that enough white Christian legislators can be seated in enough states to pass laws that will force all wicked women who get pregnant to give birth at full term against their will. • You are a moron because you couldn’t pick up the obvious intent of my language that women who get pregnant unintentionally and want to end it are forced by white Christian nationalist controlled state governments to go full term are considered wicked by you, as well as in atheist jargon you call them pro-abort filth. •••• Are you in the same denial with Correll that white evangelical Christian nationalists are predominant driver behind Roe v Wade being overturned? •••• If you want white evangelical Christian nationalists defined take a look here:
~~
Correll210623-#1,836 white nationalists" and "Christians" in the same sentence in order to conflate them like a good propagandist?
^^
NFBW210624-#1,839 Are you saying there is no major voting bloc in the Trump/Republican Party that is white, Christian and nationalistic. •••• I say “white” evangelical Christians not in any derogatory sense but in a factual sense because Americans of a white evangelical Christian affiliation had an overwhelming "trust Bush" on invading Iraq and support for the Bush doctrine of offensive war and spreading Christian culture democracy among Muslim nations because it is God’s will to do so. •••• Black evangelicals did not have that “trust Bush” syndrome that their fellow white evangelicals definitely had. •••• White Evangelicals are responsible for the disaster of invading Iraq. Black evangelicals are not. •••• Black evangelicals are not nationalistic Christians. White evangelicals are nationalistic Christians. That is a distinction you should not deny. But you deny it by trying to make that accepted reality being mentioned is religious bigotry.”
~~
NFBW221231-#6,599 • The Big 2020 election LIE, Jan6 and then “BOOM” there comes Dobbs . Those three political events have exposed white Christian nationalism as the biggest detriment to America’s civility and continued functioning as a multicultural democratic republic. It took the loss of reproductive rights to wake so many good Americans up to a threat that we face from one small but politically powerful group of mostly white irrational Christian believers. Never thought it could happen. Thank you Trump for putting three more Catholics on the Supreme Court.
~~
dblack230204-#7,118 • Pro lifers fall prey to the classic hubris of modern liberalism: the notion that government can, or in any case should try to, solve all problems and address all evils.
^^
HeyNorm230204-#7,119 • Yeah, we tend to look at killing innocent children as evil. And we do expect our government to act against evil.
^^
dblack230204-#7,124 • Right. You think the purpose of government is to 'act against evil".
^^
HeyNorm230204-#7,125 • Yes
^^
dblack230205-#7,130 • And that's a very dangerous conception of government. "Evil" is entirely subjective. Government is there to protect our rights, not to force your vision of good and evil on everyone else
^^
Cplus6230205-#7,131 So it should protect the right to life against those who would violate it, like abortionists and their clients.

NFBW: Welcome to the discussion on Dobbs dblack that apparently is part of the need to eliminate religiously perceived evil in the world by an activist anti-evil atheist goes by CarsomyrPlusSix

END2302051931

Last edited:
Wow... nothing like self righteous indignation to get authoritarians all worked up! You should sic big daddy government on me.
I’m essentially the antithesis of authoritarian, douchebag.

Liberty isn’t served by letting bigoted pieces of shit like you single out groups of innocent humans for exploitation or slaughter.

Do you think the 23 week brainless fetus is the owner of the human body within which it resides?
No it doesn't own anything (a ridiculous thing to attempt to use), but the knowledgeable adult mother that's carrying that fetus should have enough civilized character about herself, otherwise in order to understand that it is her duty as a mother to protect and nurture the new life growing within her womb, and not instead to just kill it because maybe she's a bit mental or something or worse indoctrinated by a sick society that is telling her it's ok to do so.

No it doesn't own anything (a ridiculous thing to attempt to use), but the knowledgeable adult mother that's carrying that fetus should have enough civilized character about herself, otherwise in order to understand that it is her duty as a mother to protect and nurture the new life growing within her womb, and not instead to just kill it because maybe she's a bit mental or something or worse indoctrinated by a sick society that is telling her it's ok to do so.

So the homeless should be eligible for death for not owning stuff now?

These people are incredible

So the homeless should be eligible for death for not owning stuff now?
NFBW: You people are liars. A 23 week living human organism is not homeless when it’s mother is not homeless. Why are you equating a woman’s body to a dwelling used for habitation? If a fetus does not own a woman’s body why are you eager to have the government force the woman to allow her fetus to have control over her body. I support the concept that a woman’s body belongs to her not to a brainless 23 week living human organism.

The slavery of a woman that you are pushing the government to enshrine, is making the unborn living human organism inside her body the master and the mother the shave. You are trying to force pregnant women into human slavery as a state institution. It can never be —but sanctioned by the national government and the Constitution.

do you believe a 20 week fetus should be the master and the mother, the slave and what HeyNorm called a shared interest where the pregnant has no say in rejecting the fetus’ demand to use her body fur nine months if her life.

END2302051451

Last edited:
NFBW: You people are liars. A 23 week living human organism is not homeless when it’s mother is not homeless. Why are you equating a woman’s body to a dwelling used for habitation? If a fetus does not own a woman’s body why are you eager to have the government force the woman to allow her fetus to have control over her body. I support the concept that a woman’s body belongs to her not to a brainless 23 week living human organism.

The slavery of a woman that you are pushing the government to enshrine, is making the unborn living human organism inside her body the master and the mother the shave. You are trying to force pregnant women into human slavery as a state institution. It can never be —but sanctioned by the national government and the Constitution.

do you believe a 20 week fetus should be the master and the mother, the slave and what HeyNorm called a shared interest where the pregnant has no say in rejecting the fetus’ demand to use her body fur nine months if her life.

END2302051451

If a couple marries, is the combination of assets makes one partner a slave, or parasite to the other? And if the two want to divorce, can the more powerful one of the two kill the other for convenience sake?

Using your very description of how life is valued, you answer must be Yes.

I’m essentially the antithesis of authoritarian, douchebag.

Liberty isn’t served by letting bigoted pieces of shit like you single out groups of innocent humans for exploitation or slaughter.
You have exactly no business talking about liberty. You want to give government sovereignty over the insides at another person's body. I can think of no greater violation of individual liberty, and you goons are cheering for it.

You have exactly no business talking about liberty. You want to give government sovereignty over the insides at another person's body. I can think of no greater violation of individual liberty, and you goons are cheering for it.

Nope, just insuring an innocent life is not taken after the adult consented to its creation.

Pretty simple really.

You have exactly no business talking about liberty.
As a libertarian I know rather a lot about the topic. Actually. The first principle of libertarianism is in fact the principle of nonaggression - abortion is indisputably aggressive violence against an innocent and helpless human being.

You want to give government sovereignty over the insides at another person's body.
What a bunch of stupid nonsensical claptrap.

I can think of no greater violation of individual liberty, and you goons are cheering for it.
Yes I do believe you can't think very well, at all, you have demonstrated a lack of intellectual capacity quite thoroughly.

But using the law to prevent or punish aggressive violence is how the government protects liberty and human rights in the first place.

You want to stuff your government up someone else's crotch. Mind your own fucking business.

It seems someone else stuffed something else up your crotch. Likely into something a few inches away as well.

But don’t take it out on the life you created. That’s just crazy talk.

If you gave no respect for "self ownership", you fail out of the gate.
Self-ownership is irrelevant here.

You don't want self-ownership, authoritarian scum, you want ownership of others - you want other human beings to be property to be disposed of at their owner's whim.

New Topics

Forum List

Back