Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

HeyNorm230117-#6,762 A 8 month gestated fetus is similarly situated to a newborn, as such, deserves the same rights under our laws.
^^
Monk-Eye230118-#6,765 Abortions at 8 months for those possibly termed as " without cause " do not occur
^^
HeyNorm230202-#7,079 Didn’t forget that at all. It’s how equal protection work
^^
NFBW: Abortions at 8 months for those possibly termed as " without cause " do not occur
Abortions at 8 months for those possibly termed as " without cause " do not occur
Abortions at 8 months for those possibly termed as " without cause " do not occur

DO NOT OCCUR

END2302022220

Abortions pre 24 weeks do and would be prohibited afterwards. 24 week gestated fetus = protected status, and because of the similarly situated status, equal protection is awarded to 23 week gestated, then 22, then 21…………

No more slavery. Does that piss off our lil Biff?

And no one is arguing against self defense if the continuation of a pregnancy risks the Mothers life. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
Abortions pre 24 weeks do and would be prohibited afterwards.
NFBW Abortions do not occur after the ban because it’s prohibited.,., all the fetuses after 24 weeks are not aborted because they live inside mothers who want to give them birth and become a family having nothing to do with fetal viability. The Government is not needed to protect 24 week fetuses from their mothers because they may or may not have an ability to survive an imminent live birth .

You have no case that viable fetuses are treated unequally with respect their potential viability.

You created a protected group, and an unwanted fetus is similarly situated to the wanted fetus in way more relevant ways to kick in equal protection under the law
Wanted fetuses do not need protection from harm by their mothers.

Unwanted fetuses are terminated prior to potential viability as equals.,

There are no similarly situated classes of unborn living human organism being treated unequally because the government allows legal abortions up to 24 weeks.

FJB230123-#1 FJB • It seems to me that the "argument" is not much of one because they don't really seem to have any good debating points. I'm curious how the other pro-choicers on here will respond to this.

NFBW: I am opposed to abortion in my personal relationships however my pro-choice argument boils down to this.. If your religion, conscience or any belief system require an opinion that abortion is a sin or murder of a living human organism yet unborn - do not involve yourself in aborting a fetus and mind your own business . Do not appeal to the government to force your opinion - the Catholic Church opinion on others.

END2302030153

Last edited:
Wanted fetuses do not need protection from harm by their mothers.

Unwanted fetuses are terminated prior to potential viability as equals.,

There are no similarly situated classes of unborn living human organism being treated unequally because the government allows legal abortions up to 24 weeks.

Wanted is the mothers choice. Are you saying the fetus is not wanted by itself?

If not, the protected group status remains the same.

24 week gestated fetus = protected status,
NFBW: 24 week gestated fetus = luvved by mumm fetus LBMF ….. just like it was the week before LB MF ….. and the week before LBMF ……. and at weeks 08 thru 16 = LBMF which is when all the brainless living human organism NLBMFs are being slaughtered without discrimination by race religion age or sex, sexual orientation or voter record including in Christian dominated red states like Alabama where murderous mumms are are not charged with murder of another person …… perhaps because a person must have it’s own developed and connected brain instead of using the brain of a real person who must assume the risk that an LBMF could be harmful to the real person’s life body and economic freedom if given consent to continue fetal development insude her body.

At 22 weeks, the brain has just barely formed the cortex—the part that confers higher thought—and the brain cells are only beginning to form the first of the 100 trillion connections they would normally make while still safe and comfortable in a quiet, dark womb. See link below​
ding220804-#4,336 • Two different arguments. The question of viability outside of the womb in no way affects the humanness of the new genetically distinct human being inside the womb.
^^
NFBW220804-#4,345 • Prior to the discovery of DNA When life began at quickening nothing has changed. Life begins at viability not a unique genetic code.
~~
ding said: Every embryology textbook ever written. DNA.
^^
NFBW220804-#4,345 Viability according to science determines when human life actually begins. It used to be 28 weeks now it is down to 24 weeks for preemies if parents have a spare $100k laying around to keep them alive

Even when receiving the most advanced treatment possible, the vulnerability of a 22-week preemie is acute. The skin is thinner than paper, the lungs may be three or more months away from being able to take in air on their own and the brain, which is still forming basic structures, bleeds easily.​
Overturning Roe won't stop States from tying abortion access to fetal viability.​
To develop properly, a preemie needs to bond to the mother through touch, smell and hearing—but enveloped in tubes inside a small pod with tightly controlled temperature and air, that's often impossible. "We can't jeopardize the infant's health or stability to allow for that bonding," says Dr. Katherine Kosiv, a pediatric cardiologist at Yale Medical School.​
•​
The fact that exactly one preemie ever has been saved at 21 weeks doesn't lead many experts to predict that similar feats will become commonplace. It's hard to find any experts who think viability will be pushed down to 20 weeks in the foreseeable future, given the severe immaturity of virtually every organ and piece of tissue in a fetus that young. "There's definitely a kind of biological barrier below about 22 weeks, and it seems to be insurmountable by current technology," says Dr. John Wyatt, a neonatal physician and professor of ethics and perinatology at University College, London.​
•​
The Limits of Viability​
•​
These efforts require maintaining teams of experts, and the cost of caring for a single very-premature baby typically runs to more than $100,000, with a typical NICU handling 20 or more babies at once. Such advanced NICUs are beyond the reach of most hospitals. The huge variation in survival rates of extreme preemies among hospitals reflects the differences in that investment. The University of Alabama at Birmingham operates a NICU with a staff of 350, while many other hospitals have no NICU at all.​
•​
It's no wonder. At 22 weeks, the brain has just barely formed the cortex—the part that confers higher thought—and the brain cells are only beginning to form the first of the 100 trillion connections they would normally make while still safe and comfortable in a quiet, dark womb.​
~~
NFBW220804-#4,345 • Your DNA argument is a religion driven bastardized interpretation of scientific data and discovery.

END2302030655

NFBW: 24 week gestated fetus = luvved by mumm fetus LBMF ….. just like it was the week before LB MF ….. and the week before LBMF ……. and at weeks 08 thru 16 = LBMF which is when all the brainless living human organism NLBMFs are being slaughtered without discrimination by race religion age or sex, sexual orientation or voter record including in Christian dominated red states like Alabama where murderous mumms are are not charged with murder of another person …… perhaps because a person must have it’s own developed and connected brain instead of using the brain of a real person who must assume the risk that an LBMF could be harmful to the real person’s life body and economic freedom if given consent to continue fetal development insude her body.

At 22 weeks, the brain has just barely formed the cortex—the part that confers higher thought—and the brain cells are only beginning to form the first of the 100 trillion connections they would normally make while still safe and comfortable in a quiet, dark womb. See link below​
ding220804-#4,336 • Two different arguments. The question of viability outside of the womb in no way affects the humanness of the new genetically distinct human being inside the womb.
^^
NFBW220804-#4,345 • Prior to the discovery of DNA When life began at quickening nothing has changed. Life begins at viability not a unique genetic code.
~~
ding said: Every embryology textbook ever written. DNA.
^^
NFBW220804-#4,345 Viability according to science determines when human life actually begins. It used to be 28 weeks now it is down to 24 weeks for preemies if parents have a spare $100k laying around to keep them alive

Even when receiving the most advanced treatment possible, the vulnerability of a 22-week preemie is acute. The skin is thinner than paper, the lungs may be three or more months away from being able to take in air on their own and the brain, which is still forming basic structures, bleeds easily.​
Overturning Roe won't stop States from tying abortion access to fetal viability.​
To develop properly, a preemie needs to bond to the mother through touch, smell and hearing—but enveloped in tubes inside a small pod with tightly controlled temperature and air, that's often impossible. "We can't jeopardize the infant's health or stability to allow for that bonding," says Dr. Katherine Kosiv, a pediatric cardiologist at Yale Medical School.​
•​
The fact that exactly one preemie ever has been saved at 21 weeks doesn't lead many experts to predict that similar feats will become commonplace. It's hard to find any experts who think viability will be pushed down to 20 weeks in the foreseeable future, given the severe immaturity of virtually every organ and piece of tissue in a fetus that young. "There's definitely a kind of biological barrier below about 22 weeks, and it seems to be insurmountable by current technology," says Dr. John Wyatt, a neonatal physician and professor of ethics and perinatology at University College, London.​
•​
The Limits of Viability​
•​
These efforts require maintaining teams of experts, and the cost of caring for a single very-premature baby typically runs to more than $100,000, with a typical NICU handling 20 or more babies at once. Such advanced NICUs are beyond the reach of most hospitals. The huge variation in survival rates of extreme preemies among hospitals reflects the differences in that investment. The University of Alabama at Birmingham operates a NICU with a staff of 350, while many other hospitals have no NICU at all.​
•​
It's no wonder. At 22 weeks, the brain has just barely formed the cortex—the part that confers higher thought—and the brain cells are only beginning to form the first of the 100 trillion connections they would normally make while still safe and comfortable in a quiet, dark womb.​
~~
NFBW220804-#4,345 • Your DNA argument is a religion driven bastardized interpretation of scientific data and discovery.

END2302030655

Equal Protection under the law is not reliant on another’s point of view, it is only reliant on the ability to prove that one group has some within it that have the same characteristics as the protected group.

And I’ve demonstrated that a 23 week fetus can have the same distinct characteristics as some 24 week gestated fetuses have.

You keep on losing Biff.

Equal Protection under the law is not reliant on another’s point of view, it is only reliant on the ability to prove that one group has some within it that have the same characteristics as the protected group.

And I’ve demonstrated that a 23 week fetus can have the same distinct characteristics as some 24 week gestated fetuses have.
NFBW: Your untruth in the cited work is that that there is no governmental protection favoring one similar situated class of living human organisms over a separate class of similar situated class of living human organisms as was explained in my post 7086

A larger untruth in your work is that you fail to demonstrate that living human organisms are in fact legally recognized living persons being treated as unequal in the first place.

END2392030720

NFBW: Your untruth in the cited work is that that there is no governmental protection favoring one similar situated class of living human organisms over a separate class of similar situated class of living human organisms as was explained in my post 7086

A larger untruth in your work is that you fail to demonstrate that living human organisms are in fact legally recognized living persons being treated as unequal in the first place.

END2392030720

You would have a point if you hadn’t granted protection of one group of living human beings and not the other that I’ve demonstrated are similarly situated.

Got it racist?

Wanted is the mothers choice. Are you saying the fetus is not wanted by itself?

https://dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › englishI, i | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

I pronoun uk / aɪ / us / aɪ / A1 used as the subject of a verb to refer to the person speaking or writing: I love you. Am I invited? I'm not mistaken, am I? I'd like

NFBW: Have you determined that a living human organism that is necessarily using the brain of an actual recognized person to be alive had a conscious comprehension of “I” or itself ?

When a living human organism without its own separate human mind or human will because it uses the brain of its exclusive expectant biological mother, is it conclusive to insist that the underdeveloped fetus is subject to it’s mother’s mind body and perhaps soul until the cord is cut or at the monent of potential viability. If that be the case then to answer your question HeyNorm as best I can it seems most probable to me that any thinking or contemplating life death by a 15 week brainless fetus has thougts subject to the consciousness and conscience of its mother. whereas I can conclude that if a woman’s conscience in the privacy of her thoughts is ok with aborting the living human organism inside her own body, then I would say the fetus’ thinking in being aborted or not runs along the lines of not giving a rat’s ass about it.

I prefer to say still that what goes on in the uterus of unrelated women to me is none of my business until it is publicly visible and clear that she is pregnant. She can and should make the decision to abort at least several weeks before it’s public as a general rule because the state has a legitimate interest to force the decision before then.

END2302030819

You would have a point if you hadn’t granted protection of one group of living human beings and not the other

NFBW: (1) You have not established that human womb-living beings are persons that deserve state protection. Slaves from America’s unjust psst and gay married couples and LGBTQ are deserving of equal protections as they are persons capable of life outside the womb.

(2) There is no special or unequal protection of a 24 week fetus because there is no protection needed when all unwanted fetuses can be legally aborted well before the arbitrary potential viability deadline. All fetuses reaching a set date are protected by the natural human rights of their mothers - equally.

END2302930839

https://dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › englishI, i | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

I pronoun uk / aɪ / us / aɪ / A1 used as the subject of a verb to refer to the person speaking or writing: I love you. Am I invited? I'm not mistaken, am I? I'd like

NFBW: Have you determined that a living human organism that is necessarily using the brain of an actual recognized person to be alive had a conscious comprehension of “I” or itself ?

When a living human organism without its own separate human mind or human will because it uses the brain of its exclusive expectant biological mother, is it conclusive to insist that the underdeveloped fetus is subject to it’s mother’s mind body and perhaps soul until the cord is cut or at the monent of potential viability. If that be the case then to answer your question HeyNorm as best I can it seems most probable to me that any thinking or contemplating life death by a 15 week brainless fetus has thougts subject to the consciousness and conscience of its mother. whereas I can conclude that if a woman’s conscience in the privacy of her thoughts is ok with aborting the living human organism inside her own body, then I would say the fetus’ thinking in being aborted or not runs along the lines of not giving a rat’s ass about it.

I prefer to say still that what goes on in the uterus of unrelated women to me is none of my business until it is publicly visible and clear that she is pregnant. She can and should make the decision to abort at least several weeks before it’s public as a general rule because the state has a legitimate interest to force the decision before then.

END2302030819
Then why did YOU create a protected group?

Is it that you like the idea, like most racists, like the idea that blacks get a disproportionate share of abortions?

NFBW: (1) You have not established that human womb-living beings are persons that deserve state protection. Slaves from America’s unjust psst and gay married couples and LGBTQ are deserving of equal protections as they are persons capable of life outside the womb.

(2) There is no special or unequal protection of a 24 week fetus because there is no protection needed when all unwanted fetuses can be legally aborted well before the arbitrary potential viability deadline. All fetuses reaching a set date are protected by the natural human rights if their mothers - equally.

END2302930839
I didn’t need to, you already did. do doorknobs get abortions?

Then why did YOU create a protected group?
I did not create a protected group of persons as explained in my post 7091

You have created “persons” along with Catholic political propagandists all in your head that do not legally exist and are not entitled to the equal protection needs that do not exist except in your head as well.

END2302039850

I didn’t need to, you already did.
NFBW: my argument does not rely upon womb-living organisms being legal persons - yours does and is therefore not true.

I Therefore cannot create a protected class for non-persons as are all the womb living persons being actual persons that exist in the confounded parts of your mind.

(1) You have not established that human womb-living beings are persons that deserve state protection. Slaves from America’s unjust past and gay married couples and LGBTQ are deserving of equal protections as they are persons capable of life outside the womb.

END2302030925

Last edited:
NFBW: my argument does not rely upon womb-living organisms being legal persons - yours does and is therefore not true.

I Therefore cannot create a protected class for non-persons as are all the womb living persons being actual persons that exist in the confounded parts of your mind.

(1) You have not established that human womb-living beings are persons that deserve state protection. Slaves from America’s unjust psst and gay married couples and LGBTQ are deserving of equal protections as they are persons capable of life outside the womb.

END2302030925

Your argument lost merit when you created a protected group Biff.

Your argument lost merit when you created a protected group Biff.
Please address the personhood reason that absolutely denies truth to your argument and logical fallacy that I “created a protected class of citizen persons similar to the way gay married people are and black people should have been when our Constitution and freedom of conscience was being created.

I Therefore cannot create a protected class for non-persons because no one person can.

It would take an Amendment to the Constitution to grant full rights of personhood to a 24 week aged fetus whereas an approximation of natural viability is enshrined in lieu of the original live birth requirement in the Constitution for equal protection of all persons regardless of race creed or country of origin, based on an anticipated but not guaranteed ability to survive an imminent live birth without causing undue harm to it’s mother.

(1) You HeyNorm have not established that human womb-living beings are persons at any week that deserve state protection. Slaves from America’s unjust past and gay married couples and LGBTQ are deserving of equal protections as they are persons capable of life outside the womb.

You have been avoiding (1) there for quite some time

NFBW230118-#6,780 FACTS: Eight months is 34.64 weeks. Roe v Wade set legal abortion at 28 weeks. I agree with a federal abortion ban at 24 weeks except to save the life of the mother and from serious harm to the mother. •••• A fetus has a shot at premature birth survival at 22 weeks. I would be fine banning all abortions at English Common Law at 16 weeks If women only voted that way. There is no way that a sixteen week fetus is functioning and or physically capable of surviving outside the human natural womb. So what is your point about a 34.64 week old human being being similar situated to what?

So we’ve established a civil right for 24 week gestated fetus. As is all civil rights, they are granted to persons. And if a 24 week gestated fetus is a person, then what is the reason that a 23 week gestated fetus is not “similarly situated” to it, but not granted the same protection?
NFBW: Because the ONLY Constitutional Personhood Amendment that I would support essentially enshrines fifty years of ROE V WADE that actually treated 28 week fetuses as persons but 27 week fetuses as not. Fifty years that upheld equal protection for all persons regardless of sex race religion and sexual orientation including 28 week and older fetuses. Fifty fucking years and HeyNorm says Roe cannot do that.
It is either personal property like a doorknob, with no rights, or a human being deserving of right

When we can all agree that an unborn baby is a human at an early stage of life, we can have an honest conversation about the relative worth of that life.
^^
The question is whether it's a person with Constitutionally protected rights. That's the difference between a fetus and person, between born and unborn.

HeyNorm is dazed and confused by the Trump infested Catholic traitors on the Supreme Court decision to overturn fifty years of precedence to grant a Pyrrhic victory to those holding on to the Olde plantation Confederacy and white Christian nationalism who believe America was created by God for them and only them.

END2302031052

Please address the personhood reason that absolutely denies truth to your argument and logical fallacy that I “created a protected class of citizen persons similar to the way gay married people are and black people should have been when our Constitution and freedom of conscience was being created.

I Therefore cannot create a protected class for non-persons because no one person can.

It would take an Amendment to the Constitution to grant full rights of personhood to a 24 week aged fetus whereas an approximation of natural viability is enshrined in lieu of the original live birth requirement in the Constitution for equal protection of all persons regardless of race creed or country of origin, based on an anticipated but not guaranteed ability to survive an imminent live birth without causing undue harm to it’s mother.

(1) You HeyNorm have not established that human womb-living beings are persons at any week that deserve state protection. Slaves from America’s unjust past and gay married couples and LGBTQ are deserving of equal protections as they are persons capable of life outside the womb.

You have been avoiding (1) there for quite some time

NFBW230118-#6,780 FACTS: Eight months is 34.64 weeks. Roe v Wade set legal abortion at 28 weeks. I agree with a federal abortion ban at 24 weeks except to save the life of the mother and from serious harm to the mother. •••• A fetus has a shot at premature birth survival at 22 weeks. I would be fine banning all abortions at English Common Law at 16 weeks If women only voted that way. There is no way that a sixteen week fetus is functioning and or physically capable of surviving outside the human natural womb. So what is your point about a 34.64 week old human being being similar situated to what?

NFBW: Because the ONLY Constitutional Personhood Amendment that I would support essentially enshrines fifty years of ROE V WADE that actually treated 28 week fetuses as persons but 27 week fetuses as not. Fifty years that upheld equal protection for all persons regardless of sex race religion and sexual orientation including 28 week and older fetuses. Fifty fucking years and HeyNorm says Roe cannot do that.

HeyNorm is dazed and confused by the Trump infested Catholic traitors on the Supreme Court decision to overturn fifty years of precedence to grant a Pyrrhic victory to those holding on to the Olde plantation Confederacy and white Christian nationalism who believe America was created by God for them and only them.

END2302031052
You quoted me but said nothing about my post.

A fetus is not protected after the ban whatever date when it does not protect the life of the unborn from conception through birth and if it allows a large enough window of opportunity for a woman to terminate pregnancy legally.

That is because women who want an abortion get them ASAP and her fetus will never make it to 24 weeks because it is legally dead.
Before 24 weeks a fetus is legally dead ? You are one special kind of dumb or evil, just depends on what day it is I guess... lol

You quoted me but said nothing about my pos
NFBW: If you an interest in what I have to say about your post I definitively look forward to discussing some matters with you.

I quoted you out of respect as a worthy intelligent and reasonable writer perhaps on HeyNorm’s side on Dobbs. The more of that on both sides the merrier IMO.

Forum List

Back