Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

The new civil rights movement!
NFBW: What new civil rights movement is this

1674612648272.png

What is that HeyNorm ???? Is it a one cell baby that has more civil rights than the 30 trillion cell mother whose uterus you hope the government will let you stick your nose in there?

END2301242116

NFBW: What new civil rights movement is this

View attachment 750520

What is that HeyNorm ???? Is it a one cell baby that has more civil rights than the 30 trillion cell mother whose uterus you hope the government will let you stick your nose in there?

END2301242116

Is that the product of a consensual adult intercourse?

Probably should have used widely available birth control or insisted on condom use.

Problem solved.

Sticking your nose in, doesn’t make babies. But you prolly didn’t know that, huh?

Fstein230124-#459 Frankenstein
Nice try, once the egg is fertilized dna transfer has taken place. That is now part of two people.

NFBW: This living human organism exists for 12 hours. What is it?

View attachment 750499
I know all about the DNA going on in that graphic. Just the same, It is a living human organism in the first 12 hours of development. I do not see a baby, child or a person in an object that has DNA but has no brain. What do you see?

END2391242000
life!!!!!!

NFBW: I did a little search and found Frankenstein that you very often use the term “baby killer” when describing the pro-choice majority of Americans who vote not in lockstep with the Republican Party of Trump RPoT and the 2 out 10 RPoT voters who are pro-choice.

Here is one example of your extremist hyperbolic broad brushed loathing of millions of your fellow Americans like me who believe you don’t have any business bringing government in to seize control of a woman’s body every time HeyNorm this happens.
1674657877363.png

pknopp said: You make your excuses and others will make theirs.
^^
Fstein230106-#37 Frankenstein • I make no excuses, and loathe most politicians. Some are not as bad as others, and one party is against baby killing, and pro USA, hint it isn't the demonrats

Fstein230124-#459 • Nice try, once the egg is fertilized dna transfer has taken place. That is now part of two people.
^^
NFBW230124-#6,878 I know all about the DNA going on in that graphic. Just the same, It is a living human organism in the first 12 hours of development. I do not see a baby, child or a person in an object that has DNA but has no brain. What do you see?
^^
Fstein230125-#6,884 life!!!!!!

NFBW: Does that mean in your RPoT mind Frankenstein that you agree with me Post6878 the graphic depicts a “living human organism” not a baby. ?????

END2301250954

Last edited:
NFBW: I did a little search and found Frankenstein that you very often use the term “baby killer” when describing the pro-choice majority of Americans who vote not in lockstep with the Republican Party of Trump RPoT and the 2 out 10 RPoT voters who are pro-choice.

Here is one example of your extremist hyperbolic broad brushed loathing of millions of your fellow Americans like me who believe you don’t have any business bringing government in to seize control of a woman’s body every time HeyNorm this happens.
View attachment 750629

^^
Fstein230106-#37 Frankenstein • I make no excuses, and loathe most politicians. Some are not as bad as others, and one party is against baby killing, and pro USA, hint it isn't the demonrats

Fstein230124-#459 • Nice try, once the egg is fertilized dna transfer has taken place. That is now part of two people.
^^
NFBW230124-#6,878 I know all about the DNA going on in that graphic. Just the same, It is a living human organism in the first 12 hours of development. I do not see a baby, child or a person in an object that has DNA but has no brain. What do you see?
^^

NFBW: Does that mean in your RPoT mind Frankenstein that you agree with me Post6878 the graphic depicts a “living human organism” not a baby. ?????

END2301250954
It is a human being I do not subscribe to your terms.

View attachment 750629

^^

^^
^^

END2301250954

That photo you keep posting.

Some of look at it with awe. The start of new life.

Then there’s you, who thinks to yourself, kill the little shit before it has a chance to show what a dumba$$ I am.

NFBW230124-#6,878 It is a living human organism in the first 12 hours of development. What do you see?
^^
^^
NFBW230125-#6,885 Does that mean in your RPoT mind Frankenstein that you agree with me Post6878 the graphic depicts a “living human organism” not a baby. ?
^^
Fstein230125-#6,886 It is a human being I do not subscribe to your terms.
^^
NFBW: I see we both agree that this:
1674673842240.png

a) is human
b) is alive
c) is an organism that exists as an individual in nature

I do not see anything resembling a baby human being and I have never asked a woman to kill living human organism when she gets pregnant. I am a father, grand father and great grandfather.

Because I do not see a murdered baby human being at early stages of development in the above image during abortions prior to 24 weeks yiu are motivated to call me a baby killer. What drives you such unreasonable conclusions @Frnjenstein????

END2301251446

NFBW230124-#6,878 It is a living human organism in the first 12 hours of development. What do you see?
^^
^^
NFBW230125-#6,885 Does that mean in your RPoT mind Frankenstein that you agree with me Post6878 the graphic depicts a “living human organism” not a baby. ?
^^
Fstein230125-#6,886 It is a human being I do not subscribe to your terms.
^^
NFBW: I see we both agree that this:
View attachment 750666
a) is human
b) is alive
c) is an organism that exists as an individual in nature

I do not see anything resembling a baby human being and I have never asked a woman to kill living human organism when she gets pregnant. I am a father, grand father and great grandfather.

Because I do not see a murdered baby human being at early stages of development in the above image during abortions prior to 24 weeks yiu are motivated to call me a baby killer. What drives you such unreasonable conclusions @Frnjenstein????

END2301251446
And slaveholders don’t see living human beings either.

You’re running with that crowd. We get it.

That photo you keep posting.

Some of look at it with awe. The start of new life.

Then there’s you, who thinks to yourself, kill the little shit before

You are a liar . This is the start of a new life. It has never occurred to me that it needs be killed except later, only if the life or health of the mother are threatened.

1674676305431.png

And slaveholders don’t see living human beings either.
The slaves were living human beings having experienced birth just like you and me. The object in the image will not experience full term birth until nine months of pregnancy have passed.

You are a liar . This is the start of a new life. It has never occurred to me that it needs be killed except later, only if the life or health of the mother are threatened.

View attachment 750679

The slaves were living human beings having experienced birth just like you and me. The object in the image will not experience full term birth until nine months of pregnancy have passed.
Or before 24 weeks for some odd reason, then it incredibly turns from a piece of property, to a human being deserving of protection.

Good lord dude, wake the hell up.

" In Sole Mean Feet Us Is Prior To Sentience Cognitive Mind Inn Sow Well Meant "

* Sectarian Supremacy Nomian Non Sense Rules *

Just admit it, I’ve destroyed all your arguments, most of my posts, using far less bandwidth than your word salad posts.
Cracks me up.
Now, why is a 8+ gestated fetus not similarly situated to a newborn?
So sew here hear its predilection for self indulgence to admit its ulterior cause of preferred creed in public policy where abortion is restricted to before onset of a detectable heart beat at 6 weeks development , at 8 weeks gestation .

Consider an other creed for nomian sectarian supremacy that deduces abortion for fetal abnormalities " with cause " are an allowable choice when occurring before a developmental stage understood as a quickening , that is speculated to be at fetal age of 120 days or 16 weeks which is 18 weeks of gestation .

Controversies and considerations regarding the termination of pregnancy for Foetal Anomalies in Islam - BMC Medical Ethics
In Islam, and most religions, abortion is forbidden. Islam is considerably liberal concerning abortion, which is dependent on (i) the threat of harm to mothers, (ii) the status of the pregnancy before or after ensoulment (on the 120th day of gestation), and (iii) the presence of foetal anomalies that are incompatible with life. Considerable variation in religious edicts exists, but most Islamic scholars agree that the termination of a pregnancy for foetal anomalies is allowed before ensoulment, after which abortion becomes totally forbidden, even in the presence of foetal abnormalities; the exception being a risk to the mother’s life or confirmed intrauterine death .

* Scientific Analysis Proves Nomian Premises For Abortion Timelines Are Baseless *
Then, because they are, why is a 7.5 month gestated fetus not similarly situated to the 8 month gestated fetus?
By following conclusions from naturalism through empirical evidence and scientific methods , and by following independence as individualism , the collectivist ambition for populism and democracy as tyranny by majority to proscribe abortion " with cause " as an option in self ownership of an individual is dismissed with prejudice .

Consider that on average fetal abnormalities become detectable by ultrasound between 13 to 20 weeks of gestation when access of opportunity to competent examination and diagnostics are available .

Consider that amniocentesis for chromosomal abnormalities occurs with a 1 in 100 chance of inducing miscarriage at 15 weeks gestation and a 1 in 200 chance of inducing miscarriage at 20 weeks gestation and a more modern test of micro villi is available at 8 weeks gestation .

Diagnosis of fetal non-chromosomal abnormalities on routine ultrasound examination at 11-13 weeks' gestation - PubMed
Conclusions: A routine 11-13-week scan, carried out according to a standardized protocol, can identify many severe non-chromosomal fetal abnormalities. A summary statistic of the performance of the first-trimester scan is futile because some abnormalities are always detectable, whereas others are either non-detectable or sometimes detectable. To maximize prenatal detection of abnormalities, additional scans in both the second and third trimesters are necessary. Copyright © 2019 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.

* Gestational Versus Developmental Age FYI *

https://perinatology.com/Reference/Fetal development.htm
The actual embryo or fetal age (also known as conceptual age) is the time elapsed from fertilization of the egg near the time of ovulation . However, because most women do not know when ovulation occurred, but do know when their last period began, the time elapsed since the first day of the last normal menstrual period , the menstrual age, is used to determine the age of a pregnancy. The menstrual age is also known as the gestational age. Gestational age is conventionally expressed as completed weeks. Therefore, a 36 week, 6 day fetus is considered to be a 36 week fetus. [25]

Last edited:
" In Sole Mean Feet Us Is Prior To Sentience Cognitive Mind Inn Sow Well Meant "

* Sectarian Supremacy Nomian Non Sense Rules *

So sew here hear its predilection for self indulgence to admit its ulterior cause of preferred creed in public policy where abortion is restricted to before onset of a detectable heart beat at 6 weeks development , at 8 weeks gestation .

Consider an other creed for nomian sectarian supremacy that deduces abortion for fetal abnormalities " with cause " are an allowable choice when occurring before a developmental stage understood as a quickening , that is speculated to be at fetal age of 120 days or 16 weeks which is 18 weeks of gestation .

Controversies and considerations regarding the termination of pregnancy for Foetal Anomalies in Islam - BMC Medical Ethics
In Islam, and most religions, abortion is forbidden. Islam is considerably liberal concerning abortion, which is dependent on (i) the threat of harm to mothers, (ii) the status of the pregnancy before or after ensoulment (on the 120th day of gestation), and (iii) the presence of foetal anomalies that are incompatible with life. Considerable variation in religious edicts exists, but most Islamic scholars agree that the termination of a pregnancy for foetal anomalies is allowed before ensoulment, after which abortion becomes totally forbidden, even in the presence of foetal abnormalities; the exception being a risk to the mother’s life or confirmed intrauterine death .

* Scientific Analysis Proves Nomian Premises For Abortion Timelines Are Baseless *

By following conclusions from naturalism through empirical evidence and scientific methods , and by following independence as individualism , the collectivist ambition for populism and democracy as tyranny by majority to proscribe abortion " with cause " as an option in self ownership of an individual is dismissed with prejudice .

Consider that on average fetal abnormalities become detectable by ultrasound between 13 to 20 weeks of gestation when access of opportunity to competent examination and diagnostics are available .

Consider that amniocentesis for chromosomal abnormalities occurs with a 1 in 100 chance of inducing miscarriage at 15 weeks gestation and a 1 in 200 chance of inducing miscarriage at 20 weeks gestation and a more modern test of micro villi is available at 8 weeks gestation .

Diagnosis of fetal non-chromosomal abnormalities on routine ultrasound examination at 11-13 weeks' gestation - PubMed
Conclusions: A routine 11-13-week scan, carried out according to a standardized protocol, can identify many severe non-chromosomal fetal abnormalities. A summary statistic of the performance of the first-trimester scan is futile because some abnormalities are always detectable, whereas others are either non-detectable or sometimes detectable. To maximize prenatal detection of abnormalities, additional scans in both the second and third trimesters are necessary. Copyright © 2019 ISUOG. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.

* Gestational Versus Developmental Age FYI *

https://perinatology.com/Reference/Fetal development.htm
The actual embryo or fetal age (also known as conceptual age) is the time elapsed from fertilization of the egg near the time of ovulation . However, because most women do not know when ovulation occurred, but do know when their last period began, the time elapsed since the first day of the last normal menstrual period , the menstrual age, is used to determine the age of a pregnancy. The menstrual age is also known as the gestational age. Gestational age is conventionally expressed as completed weeks. Therefore, a 36 week, 6 day fetus is considered to be a 36 week fetus. [25]
tl:dr

Silly dude with bold large lettered words. 🤣

Fstein230124-#459 …. once the egg is fertilized dna transfer has taken place. That is now part of two people.”
^^
NFBW230125-#6,885 I did a little search and found Frankenstein that you very often use the term “baby killer” when describing the pro-choice majority of Americans ••••
^^
HeyNorn330125-#6,887 • That photo you keep posting. •••• Some of look at it with awe. The start of new life. •••• Then there’s you, who thinks to yourself, kill the little shit before it has a chance to show what a dumba$$ I am.
^^
NFBW230125-#6,890 You are a liar . This is the start of a new life. It has never occurred to me that it needs be killed except later, only if the life or health of the mother are threatened.
^^
HeyNorm230125-#6,891 Or before 24 weeks for some odd reason, then it incredibly turns from a piece of property, to a human being deserving of protection.

NFBW: I make no argument that a fetus is property. Are you lost?

I make no argument that at 24 weeks the fetus transforms suddenly from a living human organism into a human being worthy of personhood. . Are you completely lost?

I make no argument that at 24 weeks the
Fetus suddenly deserves government protection.

My pro-choice argument is that a pregnant woman carries a living human organism from the moment of conception to the moment of separation at birth.. Every woman has a fundamental right to privacy and autonomy including the reproductive right to choose to terminate her pregnancy in a legal and safe facility or by pharmaceutical means without obstruction or interference by the government. However because a living human organism which may be able to be separated from its mother and survive at approximately 24 weeks is involved, a woman’s right to privacy should end at 24 weeks because it is fair and reasonable to expect the decision to abort should be made prior to the potential moment of fetal viability.

You have presented no legitimate or valid counter to my argument from what I’ve seen from you thus far. So keep trying HeyNorm

1674721547837.png

You have to be obsessed with sin against God or a partisan political hack or both if you want to give right to life to that one-cell human being over the right to privacy and bodily autonomy of the thirty trillion cell woman who responsibly or irresponsibly has that happen to her life.

END2301260329

Last edited:
Fstein230124-#459 …. once the egg is fertilized dna transfer has taken place. That is now part of two people.”
^^
NFBW230125-#6,885 I did a little search and found Frankenstein that you very often use the term “baby killer” when describing the pro-choice majority of Americans ••••
^^
HeyNorn330125-#6,887 • That photo you keep posting. •••• Some of look at it with awe. The start of new life. •••• Then there’s you, who thinks to yourself, kill the little shit before it has a chance to show what a dumba$$ I am.
^^
NFBW230125-#6,890 You are a liar . This is the start of a new life. It has never occurred to me that it needs be killed except later, only if the life or health of the mother are threatened.
^^
HeyNorm230125-#6,891 Or before 24 weeks for some odd reason, then it incredibly turns from a piece of property, to a human being deserving of protection.

I make no argument that at 24 weeks the fetus transforms suddenly from a living human organism into a human being worthy of personhood. . Are you completely lost?

I make no argument that at 24 weeks the
Fetus suddenly deserves government protection.

My pro-choice argument is that a pregnant woman carries a living human organism from the moment of conception to the moment of separation at birth.. Every woman has a fundamental right to privacy and autonomy including the reproductive right to choose to terminate her pregnancy in a legal and safe facility or by pharmaceutical means without obstruction or interference by the government. However because a living human organism which may be able to be separated from its mother and survive at approximately 24 weeks is involved, a woman’s right to privacy should end at 24 weeks because it is fair and reasonable to expect the decision to abort should be made prior to the potential moment of fetal viability.

You have presented no legitimate or valid counter to my argument from what I’ve seen from you thus far. So keep trying HeyNorm

View attachment 750856
You have to be obsessed with sin against God or a partisan political hack or both if you want to give right to life to that one-cell human being over the right to privacy and bodily autonomy of the thirty trillion cell woman who responsibly or irresponsibly has that happen to her life.

END2301260329

Speaking of political hacks ^^^^^

Willing to take the life of someone who can’t fight back because it gets you votes.

Nuff said.

" Hey Norm Driven Out Of The Hills "

* Rogue Genetic Engineers Chimera Lab *

^^
The term frankenstein is likely a reference to donor compensation for , or general use of , cells or organs by research institutions .

* Eye Due Say A Mother Owns Her Self *
From principles of individualism , self ownership includes progeny , that is an entitlement to reproduce ; and , without having met a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , a fetus is private property of the mother ,

* Law Wrights Write Normative Legal Rites *
The demarcation of natural viability was substituted in lieu of a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , given an ability for a fetus to survive an imminent live birth , which is the basis of the roe v wade decision ruling that states could proscribe abortion in the 3rd trimester .

* Incidental Consequence Of Male And Countable By Census Terminology For Citizens In Us Republic *
I make no argument that at 24 weeks the Fetus suddenly deserves government protection.
In title 1 section 8 of us code , the term person referenced in us 14th amendment is clarified and defined to be consistent with a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , in addition to being mostly consistent with its etymology .

By deconstruction of the term person , an etymology of the term person would include the eponym of per with a meaning of " countable by census " and therefore born , and include the eponym of son with a meaning of male .

The term person should be replaced with individual in legal statute for the vernacular to be consistent and include females .

* Personal Involvement Of Egoism *
END2301260329
Understand that i is first person and indicative , while you is second person accusative and reflexive , while one is third person and inclusive .

Another assessment is this , unless one can present proof of legal tender for intellectual property and implement it as productive work , ones own opinion is most often deemed by others to be speculative .

* Carrying Capacity Anecdote Of Survival By Staving Off Attrition From War *
^^
A native from india related that its population is estimated to exceed that of china within two years and that children are often abandoned at hospitals and that abduction from the many orphans to be beggars sometimes includes amputations to increase the pity factor for donations .

* Too Long Did Not Read Excuses For Abdication With Nothing To State In Defense *

The concept of legal positivism escapes those with backgrounds limited to the contemporary lexicon described as " natural law " that includes multiple examples of ineptitude for pure reason .

Legal positivism - Wikipedia
The most prominent legal positivist writer in English has been H. L. A. Hart, who, in 1958, found common usages of "positivism" as applied to law to include the contentions that:
  • laws are commands of human beings;
  • there is not any necessary relation between law and morality, that is, between law as it is and as it ought to be;
  • analysis (or study of the meaning) of legal concepts is worthwhile and is to be distinguished from history or sociology of law, as well as from criticism or appraisal of law, for example with regard to its moral value or to its social aims or functions;
  • a legal system is a closed, logical system in which correct decisions can be deduced from predetermined legal rules without reference to social considerations (legal formalism);
  • moral judgments, unlike statements of fact, cannot be established or defended by rational argument, evidence, or proof ("noncognitivism" in ethics).[1]
Historically, legal positivism is in opposition to natural law's theories of jurisprudence, with particular disagreement surrounding the natural lawyer's claim that there is a necessary connection between law and morality.

Natural law - Wikipedia
Natural law[1] (Latin: ius naturale, lex naturalis) is a system of law based on a close observation of human nature, and based on values intrinsic to human nature that can be deduced and applied independently of positive law (the express enacted laws of a state or society).[2] According to natural law theory (called jusnaturalism), all people have inherent rights, conferred not by act of legislation but by "God, nature, or reason."[3] Natural law theory can also refer to "theories of ethics, theories of politics, theories of civil law, and theories of religious morality."[4]

Last edited:
" Hey Norm Driven Out Of The Hills "

* Rogue Genetic Engineers Chimera Lab *

The term frankenstein is likely a reference to donor compensation for , or general use of , cells or organs by research institutions .

* Eye Due Say A Mother Owns Her Self *

From principles of individualism , self ownership includes progeny , that is an entitlement to reproduce ; and , without having met a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , a fetus is private property of the mother ,

* Law Wrights Write Normative Legal Rites *

The demarcation of natural viability was substituted in lieu of a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , given an ability for a fetus to survive an imminent live birth , which is the basis of the roe v wade decision ruling that states could proscribe abortion in the 3rd trimester .

* Incidental Consequence Of Male And Countable By Census Terminology For Citizens In Us Republic *

In title 1 section 8 of us code , the term person referenced in us 14th amendment is clarified and defined to be consistent with a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , in addition to being mostly consistent with its etymology .

By deconstruction of the term person , an etymology of the term person would include the eponym of per with a meaning of " countable by census " and therefore born , and include the eponym of son with a meaning of male .

The term person should be replaced with individual in legal statute for the vernacular to be consistent and include females .

* Personal Involvement Of Egoism *

Understand that i is first person and indicative , while you is second person accusative and reflexive , while one is third person and inclusive .

Another assessment is this , unless one can present proof of legal tender for intellectual property and implement it as productive work , ones own opinion is most often deemed by others to be speculative .

* Carrying Capacity Anecdote Of Survival By Staving Off Attrition From War *

A native from india related that its population is estimated to exceed that of china within two years and that children are often abandoned at hospitals and that abduction from the many orphans to be beggars sometimes includes amputations to increase the pity factor for donations .

* Too Long Did Not Read Excuses For Abdication With Nothing To State In Defense *

The concept of legal positivism escapes those with backgrounds limited to the contemporary lexicon described as " natural law " that includes multiple examples of ineptitude for pure reason .

Legal positivism - Wikipedia
The most prominent legal positivist writer in English has been H. L. A. Hart, who, in 1958, found common usages of "positivism" as applied to law to include the contentions that:
  • laws are commands of human beings;
  • there is not any necessary relation between law and morality, that is, between law as it is and as it ought to be;
  • analysis (or study of the meaning) of legal concepts is worthwhile and is to be distinguished from history or sociology of law, as well as from criticism or appraisal of law, for example with regard to its moral value or to its social aims or functions;
  • a legal system is a closed, logical system in which correct decisions can be deduced from predetermined legal rules without reference to social considerations (legal formalism);
  • moral judgments, unlike statements of fact, cannot be established or defended by rational argument, evidence, or proof ("noncognitivism" in ethics).[1]
Historically, legal positivism is in opposition to natural law's theories of jurisprudence, with particular disagreement surrounding the natural lawyer's claim that there is a necessary connection between law and morality.

Natural law - Wikipedia
Natural law[1] (Latin: ius naturale, lex naturalis) is a system of law based on a close observation of human nature, and based on values intrinsic to human nature that can be deduced and applied independently of positive law (the express enacted laws of a state or society).[2] According to natural law theory (called jusnaturalism), all people have inherent rights, conferred not by act of legislation but by "God, nature, or reason."[3] Natural law theory can also refer to "theories of ethics, theories of politics, theories of civil law, and theories of religious morality."[4]

So, if the fetus is private property, as you assert, then it exists as such and the owner cannot convey ownership to another, outside of possibly if the owner is married, without the others consent.

Which means, many many millions of men are due refunds of support payments.

Why do you hate women that much?

Are you in agreement that every typical so-called pro-life voter who continues submissiveness to a former president who shit all over the US Constitution when he lost re-election and after his lies turned into violent physical traitorous acts on January 6 do not have decency, legitimacy, integrity or intellectual capability to grasp the meaning of this sentence;

The demarcation of natural viability was substituted in lieu of a live birth requirement for equal protection with a citizen , given an ability for a fetus to survive an imminent live birth

Are you in agreement that every typical so-called pro-life voter who continues submissiveness to a former president who shit all over the US Constitution when he lost re-election and after his lies turned into violent physical traitorous acts on January 6 do not have decency, legitimacy, integrity or intellectual capability to grasp the meaning of this sentence;
Lol, no, YOU’RE NOT A POLITICAL HACK!

This guy cracks me up.

And argues about the fetus as the slave owners argued blacks were subhumans!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And argues about the fetus as the slave owners argued blacks were subhumans!
All my arguments recognize that the fetus is human, so you are a liar, and that’s what makes you a political hack.

Slaveowners were ignorant, if they believe that blacks were Subhumans, but your analogy is associated with slaveowners perceptions of viable humans who have passed the development stage known as being born. So unless you provide me with a record that not viable fetuses were working in the cotton fields as slaves, your argument has no viability at all.

Forum List

Back