Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Cplus6221229-#6,571 Because I tell the truth, especially about you, you bigoted deceitful pro-abort filth ••••

NFBW: You are a liar right there CarsomyrPlusSix. I am not pro-abort. I am pro-choice exactly the way 1srelluc is pro-choice.

You can see in the following exchange demonstrates that being pro-choice can be just a matter of what 1srelluc says is a “recoil at a politician telling them how they should go about their lives..”

Lisa558211205-#57 And here’s the thing: if the majority of the voters n those 12 states agree with the no-abortion law, then the state is meeting the wishes of the majority of its citizens

1srelluc211205-#59 The trick there is not to alienate the Independent voter many of whom, like myself, are pro-choice or really don't care about abortion at all but recoil at a politician telling them how they should go about their lives..

Being pro-choice doesn’t make anyone pro-abortion. Your vile hate puke lies are based on nothing like the mass murder of babies you got yourself all hyped up about.

END2212291930

APM220915-#17 Funny, not a single liberal who supports abortion had a mom who had one.

I have no idea why airplanemechanic singles out liberals whose mom didn't abort them as if conservatives are never pro-choice as much as liberals may be..

Some sentient human beings believe that at the exact millisecond when a human sperm penetrates a human egg cell there is instantly created a new member of the human race who is in a state of consciousness whereby the newly created individual has that quality which make him capable of questioning and knowing his own existence. What happens if this conscious being doesn’t get too far because it mistakenly became part of a woman’s body who has a miscarriage.

airplanemechanic what happens to that human being when his or her mom has a miscarriage? Is there an impact on the unrelated entirety of civil society beyond privacy of the woman who had that experience?

END2212292036

NFBW221229-#6,574 A moral person does not demand the government must force a law abiding woman to suffer government intrusion and interference into the privacy of her life preventing her from making a decision whether or not she is wiling to assume the risk of carrying an unplanned pregnancy beyond 24 weeks.
^
^
DudleyS221229-#6,578 The Govy. didn't force her to screw anybody, dumbass, that was her freedom of choice.

NFBW: so tell me, @Dudley, why does a woman give up freedom of choice concerning her body, her health and her finances if she gets pregnant accidentally?

And then we can talk about the fact that the aforementioned woman does not care to appeal to the government to legalize abortion. Laws, dealing with abortion, when the constitution was being written, were generally in line with English common law, which intrinsically held that a pregnant woman is not required to respect the unborn inside her body until what they used to call quickening. I tie quickening to viability, because generally that occurs when it’s obvious to the rest of society that a woman is pregnant, so roe versus wade did not actually legalize abortion, as is usually most politically, but not legally claimed. roe versus wade prevented states from banning abortion based on the right to individual privacy, which I believe should be translated as individual liberty.

END2212291147
Why does a woman give up her freedom, her body, her finance's ? Because she has been gifted with a human being that is forming in her womb, otherwise a miracle from God where as she is to provide the doorway for the new unique human being to enter into the world.

It's only temporary these things she is giving up, and even so not in total of, so how selfish and spoiled rotten are these women of today, that they would think it a super burden to participate in the cycle of life ??? I know - they are totally brainwashed by heathen's who are out to destroy America, and are exactly those who hate the process of the pregnancy in which brings in new life for which they figure could actually become their enemy (over population), if they can't kill them while in the womb 1st. That's just one aspect of it, then you have other aspects of it as well.

beagle9221229-#6,583 Why does a woman give up her freedom, her body, her finance's ?

NFBW: That was not the question beagle9 . I’m grateful that you make this about your religious political philosophy, but the question was precisely written:

NFBW221229-#6,580 so tell me, @Dudley, why does a woman give up freedom of choice concerning her body, her health and her finances if she gets pregnant accidentally?

NFBW: Are you ashamed of being opposed to freedom of choice?

END2212292222

Cplus6221229-#6,571 Because I tell the truth, especially about you, you bigoted deceitful pro-abort filth ••••

NFBW: You are a liar right there CarsomyrPlusSix. I am not pro-abort.
Shut up, lying pro-abort filth.

Freedom of choice has nothing to do with the mass contract killing you encourage and cheerlead for.

Moreover, you’ve made it abundantly clear in your general collectivist leftist authoritarian rantings that individual choice doesn’t matter one whit to you (unlike me) - you just support contract killing.

Cplus6221229-#6,585 Freedom of choice has nothing to do with the mass contract killing you encourage and cheerlead for.

NFBW: If all men did what I did after fathering two daughters there would be no more abortions. And that would be a great achievement for mankind So you can quit your stupid line of bullshit that I encourage and cheerlead for.abortions. I don’t. You are a liar.

END2212290030

Cplus6221229-#6,585 Freedom of choice has nothing to do with the mass contract killing you encourage and cheerlead for.

NFBW: If all men did what I did after fathering two daughters there would be no more abortions. And that would be a great achievement for mankind So you can quit your stupid line of bullshit that I encourage and cheerlead for.abortions. I don’t. You are a liar.

END2212290030
You walk a thin line, but just like a drunkard you stagger across that line quite often. Then just like a drunkard you immediately fall back across it and say I didn't do that, I don't know what you all are talking about.. ROTFLMBO 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

^
^
NFBW221230-#6,586 “If all men did what I did after fathering two daughters there would be no more abortions. And that would be a great achievement for mankind. So you can quit your stupid line of bullshit that I encourage and cheerlead for.abortions. I don’t. You are a liar.”
^
^
beagle9221230-#6,587 You walk a thin line, but just like a drunkard you stagger across that line quite often. Then just like a drunkard you immediately fall back across it and say I didn't do that, I don't know what you all are talking about..

NFBW: Why are you on a discussion forum beagle9 when you don’t want to hear what anyone outside your tribe has to say about anything. You always do what you did above which is cite what I write and then proclaim that what I said is not what I was saying. I am personally against abortion but you practically eulogize CarsomyrPlusSix ‘s written puke that any Biden voter is pro-abort filth.

Anyway I think the following is pertinent to the topic of abortion and why abortion rights is central to the reason you do not want to hear what I have to say to you. What do you think about this ?

EEFleegle220910-#1 I totally agree with this.....those on the left who demonize all Republicans and conservatives with the MAGA crowd are making a mistake..and alienating those whose support is crucial in getting rid of the MAGA/Trump/Q crowd.
It’s Dumb and Dangerous for Liberals to Conflate All Conservatives With MAGA

More and more, liberals are attempting to cast all conservatives as enemies of democracy while simultaneously casting all of their political policies as pro-democracy. The consequences of this could be disastrous.

The most blatant example occurred during Joe Biden’s prime-time “Soul of America” speech earlier this month—a speech advertised as addressing conspiracy theories, political violence, and attempts to overthrow democracy.

In this context, Biden talked about how “MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards,” before hastening to add, “Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose…” In one fell swoop, Biden conflated “

NFBW LOOKUP: Matt Lewis 9/10/2022 Matt K. Lewis is a center-right critic of American politics and pop culture. Abortion Abortion Attacked in the US | Matt A Lewis }

END2212391008

Last edited:
Correll220620-#2 “Abortion should never had been decided in the courts. Now it will be dealt with by State Legislation, the way it should have been”

Correll221018-#38 “Any numbers on how big this "chistian nationalism" is?”

NFBW: It’s as big as the number of Republican voters it took the past fifty years to put six Catholics on the Supreme Court so they could decide to undo what self-identified “cultural Christian” Correll says should never have been decided in the courts in the first place.

The Christian Nation aspect that befuddled Correll appears to be enjoying is the hope that white Christian legislators can be seated in majorities in enough states that then can pass laws forcing all wicked women who get pregnant to give birth at full term against their will. The effect of forcing birth on women is to is to ultimately please the God of the Judea Christian Bible by showing HIM that America can be returned to its original Christian Nation glory because they all are convinced that America was founded by white European Christians, for white European Christians and to be a nation run by white European Christians •••• and all good white Christians know that life begins at conception.

END2212301801

Good grief, not the damned book writer again

NFBW: Books are good things. Written words are important to me. Correll thinks everybody who doesn’t vote the same as he does is his enemy. I think the party Correll votes for is in poor health and the Dobbs decision means there is no cure - so death is near.

Looking at Correll ‘s words from five years ago he was politically in a better place. HE Actually thought KANSAS might have no abortions if Roe v Wade Could be overturned. Take a look:

Correll171125-#127

1. Basing abortion policy on "privacy" is stupid. NOt doing that would be good.
2. It would stay with the states. The national GOP would have too good of an excuse to avoid that very sticky issue.
3. Different states would have different rules based on what their citizens wanted. Kansas might have no abortion. California would probably allow abortion up to actual birth, if not then some.

evenflow1969

They absolutley do not want to repeal abortion. They have had a m ajority on the court for a long time. They over turn abortion and they lose their only wedghe issue. People will start voting with their wallets, that would not be good for the republican party. What reason would the churches have to back repubs if abortion was over turned.?

END2212300006

Last edited:
Lakhota220502-#35 Lakhota

SUPREME SHOCK LEAK: ‘DRAFT OPINION’ GUTS ROE

“Sad news...for women!”
^
^
Delldude220502-#56 “Good news for the unborn.” •••• “We now need a definitive ruling on when life starts.”

NFBW: I see Delldude is in communication with the unborn which has to mean Delldude can ask the unborn when life begins and he can tell us or he is lying. I’m going with the latter.

Sam Alito must not be in communication with the unborn because he is agnostic on timing which is beyond science and will tension forever to us mortal human beings one of the great mysteries of life.

Sam Alito is an intellectual Catholic and not in any way a hillbilly Christian which is why he uttered these words on Dobbs:

“For our part, we do not question the motives of either those who have supported and those who have opposed laws restricting abortion,” Sam Alito..​

Trump’s anti-abortion hillbilly Christians (white Christian nationalists) will never get the significance of what Alito is saying right there . . .

END2212310946

Lakhota220502-#35 Lakhota

SUPREME SHOCK LEAK: ‘DRAFT OPINION’ GUTS ROE

“Sad news...for women!”
^
^
Delldude220502-#56 “Good news for the unborn.” •••• “We now need a definitive ruling on when life starts.”

NFBW: I see Delldude is in communication with the unborn which has to mean Delldude can ask the unborn when life begins and he can tell us or he is lying. I’m going with the latter.

Sam Alito must not be in communication with the unborn because he is agnostic on timing which is beyond science and will tension forever to us mortal human beings one of the great mysteries of life.

Sam Alito is an intellectual Catholic and not in any way a hillbilly Christian which is why he uttered these words on Dobbs:

“For our part, we do not question the motives of either those who have supported and those who have opposed laws restricting abortion,” Sam Alito..​

Trump’s anti-abortion hillbilly Christians (white Christian nationalists) will never get the significance of what Alito is saying right there . . .

END2212310946
Do you talk to yourself in tongues?

Do you talk to yourself in tongues?
No. I was talking to you. Doing research on how adult allegedly mentally competent human beings are able to communicate with fertilized human eggs as they develop inside a woman’s body and why you think the government should be involved.

.The Christian Nation aspect that befuddled Correll appears to be enjoying is the hope that white Christian legislators can be seated in majorities in enough states that then can pass laws forcing all wicked women who get pregnant to give birth at full term against their will.
You’re not “wicked” just for getting pregnant fucktard.

You are beyond wicked if your “will” as a mother is to kill your own son or daughter for your own selfish benefit, and if you need a law to stop you, then so be it, you should be stopped.

The effect of forcing birth on women
Yeah, this framing is delusional and insane.

and all good white Christians know that life begins at conception
All sane, educated, literate people know that life begins at conception.

This of course rules you out, you psychotic, insane, ignorant piece of shit.

You fall off your rocker?

NFBW: No. I figured you can’t communicate with the unborn. So you lied. Now I wonder why you think you can.

So if you don’t know when life begins why can’t we just stick with English common law and go with what they used to call at “quickening” - lets move viability to 22 weeks and reverse Dobbs so Christian nationalist state governments will no longer be able to force women to take the risk of giving birth anywhere in a nation where freedom and privacy is restored to all law abiding persons.

END2212311746

NFBW221230-#6,589 The Christian Nation aspect that befuddled @Correll appears to be enjoying, is the hope that white Christian legislators can be seated in majorities in enough states that then can pass laws forcing all wicked women who get pregnant to give birth at full term against their will.
^
^
Cplus6221231-#6,597 You’re not “wicked” just for getting pregnant fucktard.

NFBW: That is not what I wrote - see above. I am saying @Correll hopes that enough white Christian legislators can be seated in enough states to pass laws that will force all wicked women who get pregnant to give birth at full term against their will.

You are a moron because you couldn’t pick up the obvious intent of my language that women who get pregnant unintentionally and want to end it are forced by white Christian nationalist controlled state governments to go full term are considered wicked by you, as well as in atheist jargon you call them pro-abort filth.

Are you in the same denial with Correll that white evangelical Christian nationalists are predominant driver behind Roe v Wade being overturned?

If you want white evangelical Christian nationalists defined take a look here:

Correll210623-#1,836 white nationalists" and "Christians" in the same sentence in order to conflate them like a good propagandist?
^
^
NFBW210624-#1,839 Are you saying there is no major voting bloc in the Trump/Republican Party that is white, Christian and nationalistic. •••• I say “white” evangelical Christians not in any derogatory sense but in a factual sense because Americans of a white evangelical Christian affiliation had an overwhelming "trust Bush" on invading Iraq and support for the Bush doctrine of offensive war and spreading Christian culture democracy among Muslim nations because it is God’s will to do so. •••• Black evangelicals did not have that “trust Bush” syndrome that their fellow white evangelicals definitely had. •••• White Evangelicals are responsible for the disaster of invading Iraq. Black evangelicals are not. •••• Black evangelicals are not nationalistic Christians. White evangelicals are nationalistic Christians. That is a distinction you should not deny. But you deny it by trying to make that accepted reality being mentioned is religious bigotry.”

NFBW: The Big 2020 election LIE, Jan6 and then “BOOM” there comes Dobbs . Those three political events have exposed white Christian nationalism as the biggest detriment to America’s civility and continued functioning as a multicultural democratic republic. It took the loss of reproductive rights to wake so many good Americans up to a threat that we face from one small but politically powerful group of mostly white irrational Christian believers. Never thought it could happen. Thank you Trump for putting three more Catholics on the Supreme Court.

END2212311957 Let’s Go Buckeyes !

NFBW: No. I figured you can’t communicate with the unborn. So you lied. Now I wonder why you think you can.

So if you don’t know when life begins why can’t we just stick with English common law and go with what they used to call at “quickening” - lets move viability to 22 weeks and reverse Dobbs so Christian nationalist state governments will no longer be able to force women to take the risk of giving birth anywhere in a nation where freedom and privacy is restored to all law abiding persons.

END2212311746
EachAgileAxolotl-max-1mb.gif

Forum List

Back