Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: Did you say this ding ?

ding221125-#5,783 ding “I’m fine with each deciding for itself.”

NFBW: Plenty of states are legalizing every woman’s right to kill unborn human beings when that unborn human being needs to use a woman’s body for eight to nine months in order to survive.

You say ( ding221125-#5,783 ) you are fine with each state making killing unborn human beings legal which means you are fine with pregnant women deciding to kill the unborn human being that is alive and trying to survive while attached to her uterus. You never describe the alleged misrepresentation so maybe you will make an attempt somehow soon.

END2211271325
Your leap in logic is astounding. Please stop stating your assumptions of what I say means and implying that’s what I must believe.

HeyNorm221127-#5,880 “Now, be specific as to how these two individuals are somehow battling for the use of a body when one consented to the use?”

NFBW: The unborn human being is not who is battling the US Citizen human being. A fertilized egg and subsequent fetus is not the plaintiff. A nationwide coalition comprised mostly of white, European ethnically Catholic and protestant Christians who predominantly vote for republican politicians, have assigned themselves to be the plaintiff on the unborn human beings behalf.

are you HeyNorm with me so far?

END2211281059

Furthermore pursuant to this discussion, When two persons, both being alive human beings @ding are contesting the use of one fully developed person’s body, the one person’s right to continue developing into full human life while being a part of another person’s body has no constitutional rights to automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly “use” of the other persons “body” for necessary valuable life support.
I haven’t told you what I believe because I won’t discuss that with someone who denies abortion ends a human life. Please stop stating what you believe I believe as if it were fact. How many times do I need to keep asking you to stop misstating what I say. Use the quote function to accurately quote me and leave it at that.

CarsomyrPlusSix220808-#241 “In case it wasn't yet clear, the FBI are now the enemies of the United States. The entire bureau needs to go”

NFBW: We know simply from this that CarsomyrPlusSix is not a rational human being.

Cplus6221115-#5,617 “Hey BitchofW: We are NEVER “part of our mother’s anatomy.”

Cplus6220919-#5,280 “We are never “part of our mother’s anatomy,” drooling retard.”

NFBW: We know from the two above and the next one below that Cplus6 is not only irrational but also an easily recognizable liar.

CPlus6221128-#5,872 Comparing the withdrawal of futile life support to the braindead to what is objectively hiring a contract killer to kill your own kid is beyond demented and obviously wrong on its face.

NFBW: The confirmation that Cplus6 is an irrational liar comes from the obvious irrationality of concluding that the entire FBI must go because a former president who plotted to anoint himself president after losing an attempt to win reelection - then steals top secret document from the people to keep as souvenirs along with the love letters from the murderous dictator he fell in love with while in office.

I realize the power of true love can make anyone irrational but stealing government property is stealing and the DOJ has every right to take stolen materials back and prosecuted if need be.

The lies in Cplus6’s opinion are just as easily proven because Cplus6 knows full well that he is lying every time he says “We are never “part of our mother’s anatomy,” .

And then he complains if a mother decides in private to end the use of her body as life support to another person by having a medical procedure to have it removed. Cplus6 supports states blocking a pregnant woman from having the unborn person removed but tells us the unborn is never a part of another persons body. IT IS A LIE. Cplus6 is an irrational liar.

Furthermore pursuant to this discussion, When two persons, both being alive human beings ding are contesting the use of one fully developed person’s body, the one person’s right to continue developing into full human life while being a part of another person’s body has no constitutional rights to automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly “use” of the other persons “body” for necessary valuable life support.

The life support a mother gives during pregnancy to a developing human being is not comparable to the futile technological man-made life support given to a brain dead person and subsequent withdrawn.

It is not surprising that Cplus6 used the futile life support system as an equal and fair comparison to the biologically beneficial life support that keep a fetus alive during a pregnancy and causes death when the fetus is no longer part of its mother’s anatomy.

But Cplus6 has been proven to be an irrational liar who supports government regulation over the reproductive organs of women’s bodies so that figures.

END2211280813
Liar.

HeyNorm221127-#5,880 “Now, be specific as to how these two individuals are somehow battling for the use of a body when one consented to the use?”

NFBW: The unborn human being is not who is battling the US Citizen human being. A fertilized egg and subsequent fetus is not the plaintiff. A nationwide coalition comprised mostly of white, European ethnically Catholic and protestant Christians who predominantly vote for republican politicians, have assigned themselves to be the plaintiff on the unborn human beings behalf.

are you HeyNorm with me so far?

END2211281059
Butcher.

I haven’t told you what I believe because I won’t discuss that with someone who denies abortion ends a human life.
NFBW: Abortion ends a human life you can quote me on that anytime now

The issue is

When two persons, both being alive human beings ding are contesting the use of one fully developed person’s body, the one person’s right to continue developing into full human life while being a part of another person’s body has no constitutional rights to automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly “use” of the other persons “body” for necessary valuable life support.

The life support a mother gives during pregnancy to a developing human being is not comparable to the futile technological man-made life support given to a brain dead person and subsequent withdrawn.

It is not surprising that Cplus6 used the futile life support system as an equal and fair comparison to the biologically beneficial life support that keep a fetus alive during a pregnancy and causes death when the fetus is no longer part of its mother’s anatomy.

Abortion causes a human life to die. That is why I personally oppose it in my relationships for my entire life but it is none of my fucking business what Herschel Walker and all his fucking pregnant girlfriends do about it. It is never my business or the government’s business.

Does miketx ever refer to Herschel Walker as the Republican Pro-life butcher?

I’ll have to research that some day?

END2211281140

ding221128-#5,884 ding “I haven’t told you what I believe because I won’t discuss that with someone who denies abortion ends a human life.”

NFBW221128-#5,887 “Abortion ends a human life you can quote me on that anytime now “

NFBW: The issue has been for a while now as follows:

When two persons, both being alive human beings are contesting the use of one fully developed person’s body, the one person’s right to continue developing into full human life while being a part of another person’s body has no constitutional rights to life automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly “use” of the other persons “body” for necessary valuable life support.

END2211281151

When two persons, both being alive human beings @ding are contesting the use of one fully developed person’s body, the one person’s right to continue developing into full human life while being a part of another person’s body has no constitutional rights to automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly “use” of the other persons “body” for necessary valuable life support.
That’s up to the legislators to determine. That is the reality of the situation.

Except one is at the beginning of their life and the other is at the end of their life.

No idea who that is. But it seems to me that comparing life saving procedures to extend a human life to life ending procedures to end a human life doesn’t help your case.

Abortion causes a human life to die. That is why I personally oppose it in my relationships for my entire life but it is none of my fucking business what Herschel Walker and all his fucking pregnant girlfriends do about it. It is never my business or the government’s business.
OK but it’s not up to you to decide. Or me for that matter.

ding221128-#5,890 “That’s up to the legislators to determine. That is the reality of the situation.”

NFBW2208102158-#4,614 Ending the life of a human being is murder.

NFBW: Do you agree ding that ending the life of a human being is murder or a form of homicide?

And do you believe there is no constitutional human rights distinction between a human being who is pregnant and a human being who needs to use the pregnant human being‘s body for nine months in order to stay alive?

END221128-1210

And do you believe there is no constitutional human rights distinction between a human being who is pregnant and a human being who needs to use the pregnant human being‘s body for nine months in order to stay alive?
I believe the competing interests are why a rights discussion needs to be held at the federal level. Absent that it will be held at the state level.

ding221128-#5,893 ding “OK but it’s not up to you to decide. Or me for that matter.”

NFBW: The only person having the constitutional liberty and natural law right to privately decide to withdraw the use of her body from another individual human being who needs to use her body for nine months to survive. The decision is hers. She has equal autonomy with all other human beings born or naturalized in the United States of America over what happens to her body.

It is nobody’s business but the woman’s in privacy with her family and doctors. There is no interest of any government agency being in the room with the woman, her family and medical professionals.

END2211281245

NFBW: Abortion ends a human life you can quote me on that anytime now

The issue is

When two persons, both being alive human beings ding are contesting the use of one fully developed person’s body, the one person’s right to continue developing into full human life while being a part of another person’s body has no constitutional rights to automatically trump a significant and lengthy and potentially harmful or deadly “use” of the other persons “body” for necessary valuable life support.

Does miketx ever refer to Herschel Walker as the Republican Pro-life butcher?

I’ll have to research that some day?

END2211281140
Of course, everytime I talk to him I call Herschel a butcher. Why do you ask, butcher? Oh, next leftard mindless deflection.

They pledged up to $4K each to get abortions for their employees.

NOT

ONE

DIME

OF

MY

MONEY

WILL

GO

TO

MURDERING

CHILDREN.

FUCK AMAZON UP THE ASS!
And, of course, no one is asking Amazon how much they pay for childbirth. You know, children living.

Forum List

Back