Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

GMCGeneral-#5,759 GMCGeneral “Then look forward to eternity in the Lake of Fire since you willingly reject G-d's love gift of Salvation. You WILL bow the knee!”

GMCG221024-#24 GMCGeneral . . “God will send you to Hell for killing your baby unless you repent.”

NFBW: Do you get your obvious need to control women’s bodies even when they are unbeknownst to you, from scientific research, Christian family values upbringing, or an awakening after a life of selfishness materialism and greed didn’t pay off for you?

protectionist221024-#289 protectionist It is not a matter of controlling a woman's body. It is a matter of controlling the body and life of the person being born, and saving them from the murderous trashbags who would try to kill them.

NFBW: Don’t you have to go through the woman who is pregnant to get to seizing control of the body and the life of the person being born somehow? Not seeing how you control the life of the unborn if a woman exercises her right to terminate her pregnancy without taking control of what a pregnant woman can and cannot do by government coercion and control.

As ding says it’s up to the legislators to decide what a pregnant woman can and cannot do with the development of a new unique human being that is part of the woman in the womb, until birth.

END2211231526
That’s not an apology and that’s not what I said.

NotfooledbyW said he likes ketchup on his roasted fetus.

Now we are even.

NFBW221123-#5,760 As ding says it’s up to the legislators to decide what a pregnant woman can and cannot do with the development of a new unique human being that is part of the woman in the womb, until birth.

ding221123-#5,761 that’s not what I said.

ding 221123-#5,745That’s up to the legislators to decide.”

ding220724-#3,849 That's for legislators to decide.

ding220718-#2,387 it's a good thing that state and federal governments address abortion with legislation.

ding 220721-#3,743 SCOTUS ruled that abortion is not a constitutional right. So it will be up to state or federal legislators to balance the rights of the mother and child

ding220730-#4,047 SCOTUS ruled abortion isn't a constitutionally protected right based upon the Constitution. The science on when life begins will inform legislators in writing laws.

NFBW: What do you mean when you say So it will be up to state or federal legislators to balance the rights of the mother and child?

I understand that you mean it’s up to the legislators to decide what a pregnant woman can and cannot do with the developing fetus that is part of her body. Where am I wrong?

END2211231737

That’s not an apology and that’s not what I said.
NFBW: Why would need to apologize for this

NFBW221123-#5,760 As ding says it’s up to the legislators to decide what a pregnant woman can and cannot do with the development of a new unique human being that is part of the woman in the womb, until birth.

NFBW: You said it. Don’t you remember in the afternoon what you wrote in the morning?

END2211231933

NFBW: Why would need to apologize for this

NFBW: You said it. Don’t you remember in the afternoon what you wrote in the morning?

END2211231933
For continuing to misstate me. If you use the reply feature you won’t need to summarize what I wrote. Because your summaries suck.

Now apologize and stop doing it.

That’s not an apology and that’s not what I said

ding220801-#4,143 The only things you know about my beliefs are life begins after fertilization, SCOTUS ruled their is no constitutional right for abortion and that state and/or federal legislators will now have to do their jobs.

NFBW: I believe the science is certain that human life begins at conception and both science and biological reality is that unborn human life is not practically viable to live outside the womb until around 24 weeks. I understand the reality that SCOTUS ruled their is no constitutional right for abortion and that state legislators in white Christian politically controlled Republican states are banning the abortion procedure from the moment of conception to as much as 15 weeks. Democrat controlled states are protecting the right of women to have an abortion by enshrining that right in their respective state constitutions.

Correct me if I’m wrong ding whether you believe the life that begins at fertilization is a human being and if the woman who conceived that human being chooses to terminate that human being is a murderer and needs to be stopped by state legislators to save babies from being murdered by their mother?

END2211232014

For continuing to misstate me. If you use the reply feature you won’t need to summarize what I wrote. Because your summaries suck.
NFBW: I will apologize only if you can explain what was a misquote in this summary of your position.

What are you objecting to other than the absurd whining that it is a summary?

You have often said it’s up to the legislators to decide. They are deciding what a pregnant woman can and cannot do when pregnant, right? You have often described a fertilized egg as a new unique human being while it is attached to the woman’s uterus and that new unique human being you believe should be left to develop in the womb until natural or assisted birth.

When you call me a liar or dishonest you at least owe me an explanation of what you think I’m lying about?

Why is that too much to ask?

END2211233034

If you use the reply feature you won’t need to summarize what I wrote.
This is a direct quote not a summary that is linked to the actual post by post number.

ding220801-#4,143 The only things you know about my beliefs are life begins after fertilization, SCOTUS ruled their is no constitutional right for abortion and that state and/or federal legislators will now have to do their jobs.

The job of those legislators is to tell women what to do with their bodies when they become pregnant is it not?

END2211232048

NFBW: Don’t you have to go through the woman who is pregnant to get to seizing control of the body and the life of the person being born somehow? Not seeing how you control the life of the unborn if a woman exercises her right to terminate her pregnancy without taking control of what a pregnant woman can and cannot do by government coercion and control.
There IS NO "right to terminate her pregnancy" because that is simply murder. To grant her that right is to say that not allowing a living person to murder another living person by having a law against murder, is government coercion and control.

Yes, that's right. We have a law which coerces us and controls us from murdering people. And it is only murderers who object to it.

ding181015-#357 “It is a states right issue. It is also a human rights issue. My expectation is that abortion will be seen as wrong. I want it to come to a vote of the people. That's what makes it conservative. Chicken shit supporters of abortion don't want it to come to a vote. That's what makes it liberal.”

Now that, California, Vermont, and Michigan all voted to amend their constitutions to protect abortion rights in the midterms and Kansas did the same earlier, tell us ding is abortion “right” now that the people In KANSAS MICHIGAN VERMONT and CALIFORNIA have spoken or do you think white Christian voters in those states had their elections stolen by baby killiers?

END2211232327

Last edited:
protectionist221123-#5,768 @protectionist There IS NO "right to terminate her pregnancy"because that is simply murder.

NFBW: When you believe such arrogant religious bullshit that you have the authority from God to tell a woman what she has to do when she becomes pregnant and if she does not obey you call her a murderer.

Then atop that there is this absurd SCOTUS decision that whether or not abortion is murder is to be decided by the voters. It’s nuts.

ding181015-#357 ding “It is a states right issue. It is also a human rights issue. My expectation is that abortion will be seen as wrong. I want it to come to a vote of the people. That's what makes it conservative. Chicken shit supporters of abortion don't want it to come to a vote. That's what makes it liberal.”

END2211240054

Last edited:
protectionist221123-#5,768 There IS NO "right to terminate her pregnancy"because that is simply murder.

NFBW: When you believe such arrogant religious bullshit that you have the authority from God to tell a woman what she has to do when she becomes pregnant and if she dies not obey you call her a murderer.

Then atop that there is this absurd SCOTUS decision that whether or not abortion is murder is to be decided by the voters. It’s nuts.

ding181015-#357 “It is a states right issue. It is also a human rights issue. My expectation is that abortion will be seen as wrong. I want it to come to a vote of the people. That's what makes it conservative. Chicken shit supporters of abortion don't want it to come to a vote. That's what makes it liberal.”

END2211240054
Your problem, as a far Left Communist, is you are unwilling to submit to the Holy G-d. Psalm 14:1 describes you perfectly: "The FOOL in his heart says 'there is no G-d'". Plus, the concepts of duty, obligation, honor, loyalty (unless it's to Big Daddy Government) are completely lost on you.

protectionist221123-#5,768 @protectionist There IS NO "right to terminate her pregnancy"because that is simply murder.

NFBW: When you believe such arrogant religious bullshit that you have the authority from God to tell a woman what she has to do when she becomes pregnant and if she does not obey you call her a murderer.

ding181015-#357 ding “It is a states right issue. It is also a human rights issue. My expectation is that abortion will be seen as wrong. I want it to come to a vote of the people. That's what makes it conservative. Chicken shit supporters of abortion don't want it to come to a vote. That's what makes it liberal.”

END2211240054
I don't think it's from God > the authority to tell women to not murder their preborn children. The authority comes from the American people, who voted for Donald Trump, who selected 3 people to join the SCOTUS, who decided against abortion.

Anybody doesnt like it, there's Syria, Uganda, China, Haiti. Bon voyage.

Now that, California, Vermont, and Michigan all voted to amend their constitutions to protect abortion rights in the midterms and Kansas did the same earlier, tell us ding is abortion “right” now that the people In KANSAS MICHIGAN VERMONT and CALIFORNIA have spoken or do you think white Christian voters in those states had their elections stolen by baby killiers?

END2211232327
The very fact that you bring it up, indicates YOU aren't entirely dismissing the possibility.

GMCGeneral-#68 GMCGeneral Obongo was never my president. I would hope for a long and agonizing death for him, Moochelle, and their America hating brats.

NFBW: Something to be thankful for today. You are on @ding’s losing side - not mine.

Jesus what’s become of your flock?

END2211240130

ABS161120-#93 ABikerSailor “Me? I still take the Bible's view of it, and look to when God created Adam and Eve. They weren't "alive" or "human" until they took their first breath.”

GMCG221024-#24 GMCGeneral . . “God will send you to Hell for killing your baby unless you repent.”

ding161129-#99 “I can respect your opinion while still disagreeing with it.”

NFBW: Which of the two religious opinions on a woman’s right to abort, terminate, kill, murder (however you wish to phrase it) a new genetically distinct human being that has come into existence at conception, A human being in its earliest stage of the human life cycle, but a human being nonetheless. One that has never existed before and will never exist again do you respect more ding?

END221124Tday0858

ChemE221122-#5,737 ChemEngineer THIS is NOT "a woman's body."

NFBW221122-#5,739 Does a woman have autonomy over her own body prior to and after being pregnant?

beagle9221122-#5,741 beagle9 Prior to I'd say yes of course she does, but after she decides to get pregnant and then she does get pregnant, then at that point she becomes responsible for the pregnancy in which she has allowed.

NFBW: In your Christian world you are saying that the very split second of conception a woman ceases to have autonomy over her own body. If you insist that whenever a woman becomes pregnant she no longer has autonomy over her own body. If the pregnancy is planned and wanted, then the autonomy issue is moot.

When a woman faces an unplanned and unwanted pregnancy according to you, she loses the autonomy over her own body. She loses personal freedom.

So the serious question for you beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix ding , what entity is it that assumes autonomy over her body? Is it, The fertilized egg? The sperm donor? The state of Arkansas, or any other, white Christian state that bans the medical procedure of abortion???? The Catholic Church? A pediatric hospital? ding ‘s scientists?

When freedom is taken away from an individual who is born with reproductive organs, some person or association of persons must have authority to take it. Who are they? Do you want hate infested assholes like CarsomyrPlusSix to have autonomy over women who get pregnant and don’t want to be forced to carry it to full term?

END2211222331
You babble so much that it's virtually ridiculous to even answer some of your idiotic responses, but here goes something.

Yes, once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her perceived notion or perceived right to kill that child after the child starts developing in her body. It is an evil thing if she does so, but many are brainwashed by liberalism or leftist think that gives them the idea that it's ok to have a baby destroyed within them, and worse because they aren't faithful enough to understand that if they give birth that it is a blessing not a burden onto them. Infact that child usually becomes the strongest Allie they've ever had on this earth. It's best to be civilized instead of becoming barbarian's in this life. The left has become barbaric.

beagle9221124-#5,776 Yes, once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her perceived notion or perceived right to kill that child after the child starts developing in her body.

NFBW: Let’s pretend that you beagle9 understand the reality that you live in a secularized governing nation based on rule of law, equal human rights for those of us born or naturalized here, and most importantly freedom of conscience being the foundational ideals that makes America great, not one brand of religion.

So pretending you understand that reality you say, ‘once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her right to decide not to carry her pregnancy to full term and deliver that child to this beautiful world we all share with one another’ so my question for you is - on who’s or what authority are you demanding that all women give up the right to terminate her own pregnancy?

END2211241510

beagle9221124-#5,776 Yes, once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her perceived notion or perceived right to kill that child after the child starts developing in her body.

NFBW: Let’s pretend that you beagle9 understand the reality that you live in a secularized governing nation based on rule of law, equal human rights for those of us born or naturalized here, and most importantly freedom of conscience being the foundational ideals that makes America great, not one brand of religion.

So pretending you understand that reality you say, ‘once a woman becomes pregnant with child, she loses her right to decide not to carry her pregnancy to full term and deliver that child to this beautiful world we all share with one another’ so my question for you is - on who’s or what authority are you demanding that all women give up the right to terminate her own pregnancy?

END2211241510
On the authority of the American people, as it should be in a democracy. There are barbaric countries in the world one could move to, if they really wanted to live like that. Gives me the creeps just to think about it.

Let's not forget that ALL the people who support late term abortion, are alive and able to mouth off about it, because at one point, their mothers chose LIFE FOR THEM, not abortion.

Last edited:

END2211241510
It's called being CIVILIZED, otherwise where laws are created by our own knowledge of right and wrong in which was given to us by God himself. Who are you to think that you can ignore righteousness and created law based upon moral's and standard's that were set forth in good conscious by the good citizen's who had found good in the laws and rules that were created by the people ???

Oh and I caught how you tried to change the words up in hopes to trip me up. Didn't work.

Protectionist221124-#5,778 On the authority of the American people, as it should be in a democracy.

NFBW: The American people consists of people, some of whom insist abortion is murdering an innocent human being. Some say the pregnant woman has autonomy over her own body and choosing to terminate her own pregnancy is not killing a viable human being and it is therefore a private matter. Some say they would not have an abortion but what other people do with their private lives is none of their business.

All these people live under a Constitution that is silent on abortion but is not silent on when human beings acquire the protections and rights of the Constitution. And in the real world we all must accept that the mere is only one person during pregnancy who has passed the human stage of life that is being born. She has Constitutional rights and equal protections. The unborn have rights only through the rights of the mother.

END2211242328

New Topics

Forum List

Back