Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: I have come to understand that you stand for nothing with regard to fetal rights to life.
You are just a worm, a squirmy meaningless worm needlessly making it more difficult for the less privileged women to get a safe and legal abortion if they live where right wing Christians own and operate a state. You’re doing it for votes. You’re doing it to keep the conservative Trump base riled up for votes. beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix are true believers, you a just a political hack. END2208091607
What does less privileged or poor etc have to do with any of this ?? I got an idea for the less privileged and poor in the world, and here it is - knowing that they are in that way, then why don't they keep their legs closed until they either pull themselves up by their bootstrap's, get their life in order, and try to use sound judgement about their lives before giving into their lust or giving into a silver tongued devil that could give a crap less about her and her life after he scores a night with her ???

Time for people to get CIVILIZED again, and stop with the vicious cycle's they have since succumb too. And you need to stop trying to feed them your Jim Jones'cocktail of bull crap that endangers or destroys their live's forever.

NFBW: I have come to understand that you stand for nothing with regard to fetal rights to life.
You are just a worm, a squirmy meaningless worm needlessly making it more difficult for the less privileged women to get a safe and legal abortion if they live where right wing Christians own and operate a state. You’re doing it for votes. You’re doing it to keep the conservative Trump base riled up for votes. beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix are true believers, you a just a political hack. END2208091607
I haven't told you my beliefs on mother versus child rights so you can't possibly know my beliefs on mother versus child rights. You only think you know., but you don't. You might be surprised. But you will never know because it would be illogical to discuss rights with someone who does not recognize the rights of both parties.

But I couldn't begin to have a conversation on this with you until you acknowledge abortion ends a human life. Your attempt to minimize the consequences of abortion is dishonest and ghoulish.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

NFBW: What are the consequences of abortion, prior to viability, to society in your opinion? END2208081648
The ending of a human life. Sometimes literally being torn limb from limb.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

Pro-murderers, abortionists have the message that if you're poor, without the means and capability, you should not have children. Kill those unborn babies from such unfit, poor mothers.
The hell with "You shall not be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of the law."
One woman's word suffices for their "due process of the law." However if a man kills that unborn baby without HER say-so, he goes to prison for murder. Take Scott Peterson for example.

Are you defending Scott Peterson? He is a cold-blooded murderer of two innocent people. He should never see the light of day as a free man again. He was lucky the liberals overturned his death sentence.
I don’t think he said a single thing in defense of Scott Peterson.

Color me confused.

Are you defending Scott Peterson? He is a cold-blooded murderer of two innocent people. He should never see the light of day as a free man again. He was lucky the liberals overturned his death sentence.
No he wasn't defending Scott, but rather he was just using the situation to show how he got charged with mother and her unborn child's murder in which was correct.

I don’t think he said a single thing in defense of Scott Peterson.

Color me confused.
Maybe I misconstrued his meaning. However if a man kills that unborn baby without HER say-so, he goes to prison for murder. Take Scott Peterson for example. That statement seems to be an attempt to justify Scott Peterson's murdering of Laci and Connor. I think it is a poor example of defending a pro-life stance.

Maybe I misconstrued his meaning. However if a man kills that unborn baby without HER say-so, he goes to prison for murder. Take Scott Peterson for example. That statement seems to be an attempt to justify Scott Peterson's murdering of Laci and Connor. I think it is a poor example of defending a pro-life stance.
Again, I think what he was saying is that the pregnant woman has been legally allowed to do the deed; but if a man does it, society recognizes it as murder.

I have chatted with ChemEngineer and am having a good time reading his own book. So I’m fairly sure you did just misunderstand.

Again, I think what he was saying is that the pregnant woman has been legally allowed to do the deed; but if a man does it, society recognizes it as murder.

I have chatted with ChemEngineer and am having a good time reading his own book. So I’m fairly sure you (Concerned (sick) American) did just misunderstand.

Intentionally he "misunderstood". That's why he is on my Ignore List. He belongs on yours as well. Reading anything he and his ilk post is a gross waste of time and energy.
Womans Right Fraud

Thank you for the compliments of my book. The Five Star review it garnered from The Book Commentary was more effusive than anything I would dare say about it. The reviewer called it "pure genius," a stunning compliment to me, at least.

`````BOOK.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't told you my beliefs on mother versus child rights

NFBW: So what? Who cares. You believe Christian voters in Christianized Trump states get to tell all women to eat your shit based on your convoluted interpretation of embryology text books and when your highness ding is challenged you demand a fifth grader “pinky swear” type gimmick to hide behind. You have one major belief - its white Christian conservatives living in the Christian NATION of America are always right and everybody else is always wrong. But way too many white Christian conservatives in American have converted to Trumpism and there ain’t nuthin right about that. Your beliefs on mother versus child rights are disingenuous at least but overall pure religious bullshit covered in scientific terms. END2208100122

Cause and effect is literally the basis for science.

NFBW: What is the scientific cause of consciousness CarsomyrPlusSix in a 24 week old human brain?

You call reading literal text in English literally “convoluted interpretation,” chuckles.

NFBW: the literal text scientifically basically says a one celled human organism is the start of a new individual DNA identifiable human being’s physical body common in all mammals. You and ding drop the “scientific “start” qualifier by insisting the one-celled human organism is at that moment while having no brain, a human being not the start of development into becoming a human being with consciousness and brain capabilities that separates human beings from all other mammals, END2208100806

Last edited:
NFBW: What is the scientific cause of consciousness CarsomyrPlusSix in a 24 week old human brain?
Irrelevant, as already noted.

That's your moronic obsession.

You are conflating your arbitrary and subjective desires for the standard for legal personhood with actual scientific terms which are objective and care not one whit for your opinions.

NFBW: the literal text scientifically basically says a one celled human organism is the start of a new individual DNA identifiable human being’s physical body common in all mammals.
The start of an organism's lifespan means that the organism is present. That organism in this case is called a human, or human being.

You are intellectually and generally dishonest when you claim otherwise, and when you claim you have not directly contradicted yourself. You do not stand by your own words, so stop wasting everyone's time.

You and ding drop the “scientific “start”
The start of an organism's lifespan is the start.

I don't know what imbecilic games you're playing here, and I don't care.

I can only assume you do not know what "start" means.

Here is an example. When you press "Start" on your Nintendo Entertainment System (assuming you have power, have plugged in the device, loaded your Mario Brothers cartridge, and turned it on), you have the START of one playthrough of Mario Brothers. You might not beat world 8-4, you might die 3 times to the first goomba, maybe you run out the timer 3 times without even moving, but you are now playing the game nevertheless, until you run out of life and your game is over.

At the start of an organism's lifespan, you have a young organism. Fucking duh.

No, you do not have a mature, adult organism, again, fucking duh.

The species of that organism was already set at creation. Your game of Mario Brothers is not going to suddenly become Doom 64 - the NES hardware can't play that, the n64 cartridge doesn't fit, etc.

while having no brain
Irrelevant.

consciousness and brain capabilities
Your arbitrary desires for what should constitute a legal person. I do not agree with you, hatemongering bigot.

A temporary lack of something that will develop or return given time (and parental support to which kids are entitled) is no reasonable basis for your prejudicial political whims.

You may as well say that anyone sleeping is fair game to be shot in the head, that that wouldn't be murder, because "sleeping humans aren't people." It would be just as dumb and just as arbitrary.

Last edited:
NFBW: see post #4,558 because it sets up the following question for you CarsomyrPlusSix regarding a pregnant woman being charged with murder if she has the medical capability to abort and terminate the one-celled “human being” you claim it is exactly when a “human being” consists of one cell with the biological/Neurological impossibility of having its own consciousness.

NFBW2207181221-#2,361 Is there really empirical scientific evidence @ding that proves that a human being is formed at the moment of conception?

If so why does the new Ohio abortion ban decide that a woman is carrying a human being not before we can hear fetal heart activity that can be detected as late as six weeks into a pregnancy. Six weeks to murder a human being with equal rights as the mother.
Why can a state allow the murder of a human being just because we cannot detect a beating heart when you tell us ding that there is scientific evidence that human beings are created at conception which keenly lines up with Catholic doctrine. END2207181221

END2208100836

Forum List

Back