Roe overturned

A family member once didn't know she was pregnant until she started giving birth and had a bunch of pain. She was extremely overweight and so the baby never showed. But, what this decision does is give the people back their power to decide. If the people vote to change the law, they can do it. I thought Democrats loved democracy? Guess not.

There is a push to get abortion on the ballot and let the people decide and not the lawmakers. One side is fighting it...guess which one?

Prepare for another “summer of love” from leftards. Likely people in those cities won’t be quite as nice to the Dem rioters this time....

Easier said than done. Most retirees didn't save for retirement. Especially with the inflation going on now. Yes, having a healthy spending plan is the way to go. But, most do not do a good job. And, this still doesn't help those at the low end of society either. What about them? Just let them die?
What do you propose?

I never thought Roe v Wade would ever be overturned, incredible. Mod Edit Deletion: There will be no advocacy of violence or rioting on the board today.
I certainly did. The legal foundation was poor at best. All it needed was a court packed with conservatives and Trump provide that.

So when does the fertilized egg become a child? At conception, some where along the way, or at birth?

In case you think I missed your petty little insults, i'd like to say:

And that goes double for you, you know who U R!

By the time a woman knows she is pregnant the fetus has a heartbeat.

Don't try to dehumanized the murder. That is like what the Nazis did with the Jews. Dehumanize them to justify extermination. It ain't cool to do that. Not cool at all.

What they were offering was NOT overruling Roe v Wade
1656106867760.png

Forum List

Back