Roe overturned

That may be true, but all these judges DID say that they considered Roe v. Wade to be settled law - and that makes them guilty of perjury.
False!
Allow me to quote the great one, judge Robert Bork:

"That in turn led to Roe v. Wade and the right to abortion. Whatever one’s feelings about abortion, the decision has no constitutional foundation, and the Court offered no constitutional reasoning. Roe is nothing more than the decision of a Court majority to enlist on one side of the culture war."

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade
Stop lying.

I guess the leftard that made this meme forgot aboutus all being racists.

thomas 1.jpg

Yep, bingo.
What do they have to blame? Progs have changed the nation in a half century or so. They became drug addicts after their successes from the flaws and negatives of their agendas. Because it costs money. Lots of money.

I never heard anybody on the Supreme Court say anything about contraceptives other than it is not the Government's responsibility to supply it or require it being funded. That is your fantasy.

Then you should take the time to read what Thomas wrote in conjunction to this ruling.

I’m just fine fruitcake. A lot of women who will be dead because of this decision soon aren’t having a good one though.

This some kind of a game to you fruitcake?
Why would women be dead? Abortion is still legal in almost every state in the nation.

Forum List

Back