Roe overturned

Actually, you just described yourself.
Yeah? But I like beer.
Come on, blindy. 70 million future Americans died because the Congress ignored that human life starts at conception. Those who murdered their baby and got rewards from their fluffers are in for a rude awakening if the scientific question arises.
That's such subjective crap though. Everyone alive or who ever lived, started at conception, a single cell of unique DNA when the thing penetrated the you know what. Those get created all the time and by nature do not develop into a human being.

An x week old fetus is not a child. Donated human tissue is responsible for many major breakthroughs in medical science.
You are confused Moon Bat.

The law in most states (even the Commie ones) recognizes that a fetus is a human because they have laws that if you murder a pregnant woman you are charged with two murders.

What else you got Moon Bat?

They addressed that in the decision when they indicated that abortion is not a gender issue ...
and doesn't fall under gender protections either, such as those listed in Article 14.

gender isnt listed in the 14th. So good luck with that and Alito. LOL

But equal protection and a right to abortion is not decided because that was not the issue in Dobbs case, nor was it an issue in Roe or Casey that Dobbs overturned.

Once again, what is this "both times" nonsense?

You know, it's really telling that you are trying to use Dred Scott as your benchmark. Dred Scott is universally panned as the WORST Supreme Court decision of all time. I can't even figure out what you're point is supposed to be? Are you saying that today's decision is just as bad as Dred Scott?

Nope, Roe was.

Horse shit.

I know many women who got pregnant when not married. I know of NO fathers forced to pay child support for the result. I know of several who just walked away...with no repercussions. No one came after them. There were no paternity tests

Nuffin

Not so much unless it's voluntary
Anyone who works in county jails sees many men brought in on bench warrants for non-payment. It’s common.

If your unwed mother friends don’t collect child support it’s because they either didn’t pursue it or weren’t able to prove paternity if they did. The system heavily favors mothers.

Horse shit.

I know many women who got pregnant when not married. I know of NO fathers forced to pay child support for the result. I know of several who just walked away...with no repercussions. No one came after them. There were no paternity tests

Nuffin

Not so much unless it's voluntary
Why didn't the woman stop the irresponsible father from fucking her bareback? You know, just say "no"?

A responsible woman (and guy also) should use birth control or else refrain from doing it.

It is called personal responsibility and murdering the child should not be the remedy for irresponsibility.

Can Courts order paternity tests ?

On who? By what criteria?

Does that ever happen?

Rarely
Yes
Man on birth certificate or named by the mother as the father
Yes
Often

Do you ever post about anything that you have actual knowledge of?

Last edited:
Can Courts order paternity tests ?
On who? By what criteria?
Yes. Duh.
I'm sure the other 49 states are similar.
Does that ever happen?
Rarely
Quantify "rarely".
Back your claim.

Yeah? But I like beer.

That's such subjective crap though. Everyone alive or who ever lived, started at conception, a single cell of unique DNA when the thing penetrated the you know what. Those get created all the time and by nature do not develop into a human being.
My wife brings this up to, but I don't think its relevant anymore ... given the Dobbs decison.

Alito wrote states have an interest in protecting fetal life (or potential life) but a woman has no privacy right to terminate a pregnancy at ANY point. So states can pass total abortion bans that will also end in vitro fertalization. In short, it's up to God.

And Alito admitted that at the Founding of the const, the only prohibitions were when the fetus had quickened. So the Founders had no reason to consider whether states could enact total prohibitions .... in fact at the time, a woman would have no reason to conclude she was really preggers till she missed two periods or had morning sickness, but .... here we are in intellectually absurd world of textual literalists and 4 religious idealogues that most of think are ... out of the mainstream

In short, logic aint gettin us nowheres

Yesterday, I could have gone out and gotten an abortion of I needed one. As of today, it's now illegal. So much for deeply rooted traditions.

But the real damage here is that there is not one single Supreme Court precedent that means anything anymore. From now on, all past precedents will be subject to the political leanings of the court at that moment in time. Heller? Enjoy it while it lasts. Yesterday's ruling on gun rights? It has an expiration date.

The democrats will respond with moves to pack the court. Things will spiral more and more out of control in our country. And China will be the ultimate winner.

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade

They don't need to pack the court. They need to use this issue to win the next elections, then to impeach & remove the judges that voted to overturn Roe v. Wade. They all committed perjury during their nomination hearings.

The idea that judges can blatantly lie to the Senate during their hearings is reprehensible. They need to be impeached and removed from office. That should create enough vacancies to the Dems to load the court with liberal judges.

Well Clarence just urged states to pass laws outlawing contraception so the Court can review that decision = Griswold.
No. Absolutely not.

From Thomas' concurrence:

"The Court today declines to disturb substantive due process jurisprudence generally or the doctrine’s application in other, specific contexts. Cases like Griswold v. Connecticut 381 U. S. 479 (1965) (right of married persons to obtain contraceptives)*; Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U. S. 558 (2003) (right to engage in private, consensual sexual acts); and Obergefell v. Hodges, 576 U. S. 644 (2015) (right to same-sex marriage), are not at issue."

Dobbs v. Women's Health, pp. 118-119

New Topics

Forum List

Back