Rod Rosenstein testifies on origins of Russia probe before Senate.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Lindsey Graham lays it out in the opening statements.

Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee this morning to answer questions about the origins of the Russia investigation. On the agenda: unmasking requests made by Obama Admin officials. Michael Flynn, the then-incoming National Security Advisor, was one of those unmasked and Sen Graham wants to know if requests to unmask him were legitimate.

Last edited:
Did rod rosenstein have to give some kind of okay for the unmasking? I thought that was the NSA that was responsible for approving or denying, unmasking requests on intelligence briefs?

Its painfully slow testimony. I'll wait for the Barr & Durham indictments.
There were no "gotcha" questions. The senators are way too polite.
The question I wanted asked is:
"When you read the part that said that the president elect and the DNI were suspected Russian assets, didn't it occur to you to ask for the supporting evidence?"

"After the Mueller Investigation said that they are not finding any evidence of "collusion" why did you let the investigation go on for three fucking years??"

"After seeing the FBI texts between Strzok and Page, and the FBI's "insurance policy", why did you play along?"

Last edited:
Its painfully slow testimony. I'll wait for the Barr & Durham indictments.
There were no "gotcha" questions. The senators are way too polite.
The question I wanted asked is:
"when you read the part that said that the president elect and the DNI were suspected Russian assets, didn't it occur to you to ask for the supporting evidence?"

"After the Mueller Investigation said that they are not finding any evidence of "collusion" why did you let the investigation go on for three fucking years??"

"After seeing the FBI texts between Strzok and page, and the FBI's "insurance policy", why did you play along?"
Actually one did.

So now that Rosenstein threw McCabe under the bus, McCabe now accuses Rosenstein of being a willing accesory of Turmp and his mene. I just have to laugh.

I can't wait till the Democrats get the chance to investigate the origins of the investigation into the investigation of the Russians aid to the Trumpybear campaign by the TDS Banana Republicans.

Hey Bill, have you ordered an assault on peaceful American protesters yet today? Well the day is still young!

I can't wait till the Democrats get the chance to investigate the origins of the investigation into the investigation of the Russians aid to the Trumpybear campaign by the TDS Banana Republicans.

Hey Bill, have you ordered an assault on peaceful American protesters yet today? Well the day is still young!
At this point they'll have more success with assassination attempts.

At this point they'll have more success with assassination attempts.

True , I'm sure that's somewhere in the Banana Republicans Playbook, right before the chapter on Death Squads (lol), Probably kicks in when "The Don's" numbers drop below 30%

So now that Rosenstein threw McCabe under the bus, McCabe now accuses Rosenstein of being a willing accesory of Turmp and his mene. I just have to laugh.
And McCabe will try to weasel out of testifying under some obscure legal loophole, as will Comey and Brennan likely.....in which case what happens ? Trump could create a special counsel ? Or we just wait out the Durham findings and go from there.

Forum List

Back