Rød grød med fløde, say that please.

Mar 25, 2010
Im a danish student, who is here to give another perspective on things and to learn more of the differences between my glorious country and the US.

No, you dont say!? Thats amazing!

I mostly know what I have read in history and watched on TV, no mention of these so called hills and mountains.

:welcome:

Some of the known differences are:

We speak English.

We have 26 letters in our alphabet.

We have mountains.

We have just over 200 years of history.

We have nuclear weapons.

We've been to the moon.

We have Hollywood.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I am certain that your country is more glorious.

Welcome to the board. Tell me about Denmark and Danish history.

(I do know they're good to eat. I have a Danish for breakfast every now and then...and sometimes for dinner when I don't feel like eating Chinese.)

763-raspberry-danish.jpg

MMMMM!!!

DANISH!!!

Big difference?

The USA doesn't have any offically acknowledged religions.

We do not, however, really have freedom of religion, regardless of how often we tell ourselves we do.

We have freedom of religion only so long as we don't object to the tenents of that religion.

Just ask any American Ratasfarian.

Their sacrement is cannibus

Big difference?

The USA doesn't have any offically acknowledged religions.

We do not, however, really have freedom of religion, regardless of how often we tell ourselves we do.

We have freedom of religion only so long as we don't object to the tenents of that religion.

Just ask any American Ratasfarian.

Their sacrement is cannibus
Where's nearest sin-a-gog?

Sparky: Depends on what you mean.

Asaratis: I do think my country is glorious, but I think most people will say that about their own country. Denmark is however according to studies the most happy country in the world, so there must be some truth to it ;)

Tell you about Denmark and its history? There is really much to tell.

We owned The Virgin Islands of the United States, but we sold them to you.

We have alot of history, depending on how you look at it we have between 1200 years and over 10.000 years of history.

We only have around 6 million people living in our country.

We dont have mountains, only hills.

We have some of the higest taxes in the world.

We have free education, where we from the age of 18 recieve around 1500 dollars each month if we are under education.

We have free health care.

We used to be vikings.

We also have soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

We made drawings of the islamic prophet and pissed off some muslims, which resulted in alot of international attention and some flag burning. I thought they all burned your flag :eusa_eh:

We have one of the oldest monarchies in the world.

The movie Beowulf is set in Denmark or atleast it should be if they made it right.

The list could go on for ages

Last edited:

Asaratis: I do think my country is glorious, but I think most people will say that about their own country. Denmark is however according to studies the most happy country in the world, so there must be some truth to it ;)

We have alot of history, depending on how you look at it we have between 1200 years and over 10.000 years of history.

We have free education, where we from the age of 18 recieve around 1500 dollars each month if we are under education.

We used to be vikings.

We made drawings of the islamic prophet and pissed off some muslims, which resulted in alot of international attention and some flag burning. I thought they all burned your flag :eusa_eh:

The movie Beowulf is set in Denmark or atleast it should be if they made it right.

Don't forget that Copenhagen satisfies since 1822.

cope.jpg

welcome.....lived in trorod for a year and went to university in copenhagen....wonderful country.....

We used to be vikings.

Free stuff that you pay for isn't actually free, you get that, right?

Welcome to the board, Great Dane. My parents had a great dane, called 'Boo Boo'. He was a very cool dog.

Forum List

Back