Rod Blagojevich Speaks After His Release From Prison

Trump sees people compassionately, as humans with families and dreams. The marxist Dims see people as drones of the state... votes... full compliance required.

Pick a side.

I sure hope President Trump is pardoning/commuting all unjust sentences and not just those of the Rich, Famous, Stars, Supporters, and Infamous....

How many black prisoners who were imprisoned based on eye witnesses who are a brick short of 20-20 vision did he free today? And who have behaved as model prisoners for the entire time they've been behind bars? And were convicted on a first-time conviction of any crime? And who were never even arrested before the day they were questioned in a courtroom?

President Trulmp did the right thing to commute the sentence of this democrat was was treated very badly....he did not deserve the sentence he got.

Rod Blagojevich Speaks After His Release From Prison
14 years for "attempting" to do some bad things? Yes that was ridiculous and I thought so when he was first sentenced. There are murderers who get lesser sentences than Blagojevich received.
I may have to rethink this. He got the Roger Stone treatment? Rapists average 5 years. Do murder err red actually even do 20?

Trying to sell public offices should be a 50 year sentence.

You can't "drain the swamp" by excusing political corruption.

You didn't mind when he was Governor though. The corruption of Cook county and those involved from the same political tree as Blago are the same. Does this mean there should be massive investigations and crackdowns of all the corrupted there and in Illinois? Of course. Blago was the pst and disposable. The current ones keep the Prog wheels spinning.

I think this is a valuable lesson for the country.

If you commit serious felonies, just find a way to say nice things about Trump on Fox News and wait for the pardon or commutation.

New Topics

Forum List

Back