Rock climbers to hold border wall climbing competition after Trump said new section was unscalable?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Rocktoberfest!
Rock climbers to hold border wall climbing competition after Trump said new section was unscalable. In the state of KY.

Rick Weber — a 75-year-old retired engineer, and active rock climber certified by American Mountain Guide Association as a Single Pitch Instructor — writes that he has built a replica of an 18-foot tall section of steel border wall and has invited rock climbers to compete in the climb on Oct. 11 and 12.

"We will be hosting the event on land my wife and I own in the Red River Gorge region of eastern Kentucky," Weber wrote in Rock and Ice. "[It] coincides with one of the largest gatherings of climbers in the U.S.—an annual event called Rocktoberfest."
Rock climbers to hold border wall climbing competition after Trump said new section was unscalable

I think this will overcome the Great Douche taller wall.
upload_2019-10-5_17-16-12.png

Truly folks. The people getting the incoming people over the border wall only need little to defeat this BS wall. They toss these hooks with a pulley so they pull them up and lower them down onto the other side.

We need to go after the employers, US howeowners!

Rocktoberfest!
Rock climbers to hold border wall climbing competition after Trump said new section was unscalable. In the state of KY.

Rick Weber — a 75-year-old retired engineer, and active rock climber certified by American Mountain Guide Association as a Single Pitch Instructor — writes that he has built a replica of an 18-foot tall section of steel border wall and has invited rock climbers to compete in the climb on Oct. 11 and 12.

"We will be hosting the event on land my wife and I own in the Red River Gorge region of eastern Kentucky," Weber wrote in Rock and Ice. "[It] coincides with one of the largest gatherings of climbers in the U.S.—an annual event called Rocktoberfest."
Rock climbers to hold border wall climbing competition after Trump said new section was unscalable

View attachment 283043

Truly folks. The people getting the incoming people over the border wall only need little to defeat this BS wall. They toss these hooks with a pulley so they pull them up and lower them down onto the other side.

not sure how many professional rock climbers are going to try and sneak in the country illegally, but it only proves it takes a pro and not a half starved mex to get over,,

it also can always be electrified

Rocktoberfest!

View attachment 283043

not sure how many professional rock climbers are going to try and sneak in the country illegally, but it only proves it takes a pro and not a half starved mex to get over,,

. . . and if they are dead broke and feel threatened, how do they have access to Amazon to have an order shipped to them for that much? :dunno:

It seems to me, someone would be funding that.

. . . and shouldn't the instructions and packaging be in Spanish?

Talk about another lefty obsessed with Trump, he wasted money and time to build a replica?

What he to lazy to climb starve rock in Illinois or something?

Rocktoberfest!

View attachment 283043

. . . and if they are dead broke and feel threatened, how do they have access to Amazon to have an order shipped to them for that much? :dunno:

It seems to me, someone would be funding that.
yeah George soros,,,

The event will be held concurrently with the National Intermural Long Range Shooting Finals.

• Banned
Mexican coyotes already use a rubber paddleboat to cross the river. They will have the hook and rope and the experience to get the people over the wall.
We need to spend 250M a year on taking down the homeowners, and Business employers. who employ them. Fine them 35% of gross income per year
for life to pay us back and pay the Mexican to go home a monthly income for life. ( Up front funding for one year, after the fines come in, the law will turn profits.)
Offer rewards (3-year green card or cash for life to go home) to all Mexicans who get illegally employed by 5 Americans. That will cause huge cleanup and fewer incoming.

Mexican coyotes already use a rubber paddleboat to cross the river. They will have the hook and rope and the experience to get the people over the wall.
We need to spend 250M a year on taking down the homeowners, and Business employers. who employ them. Fine them 35% of gross income per year
for life to pay us back and pay the Mexican to go home a monthly income for life. ( Up front funding for one year, after the fines come in, the law will turn profits.)
Offer rewards (3-year green card or cash for life to go home) to all Mexicans who get illegally employed by 5 Americans. That will cause huge cleanup and fewer incoming.

Or we'll just have a couple of buildings in N. Mexico staffed with teenagers that remote pilot drones shooting tranq. darts at any fool that wants to try to climb the wall.

I'm sure those teens will love that job as opposed to flipping burgers.

iu

Or we'll just have a couple of buildings in N. Mexico staffed with teenagers that remote pilot drones shooting tranq. darts at any fool that wants to try to climb the wall.

I'm sure those teens will love that job as opposed to flipping burgers.

iu

. . . . or we could just do both? :dunno:

Rocktoberfest!

View attachment 283043

illegal immigration is bad for America, but it's great for the racist Democratic Party

Rocktoberfest!

View attachment 283043

Atta boy, chucklebrain. Now the poor immigrants of Guatemala fleeing poverty and oppression, mothers and children alike are expert rock-climbers? Will you be personally handing out the gear to them? Will they bring their own? Or will you just teaching them and help lift them over you piece of trash?

The wall should be humming with 50,000 volts at 500 amps, and patrolled by armed drones with shoot-on-sight ROE.

Only if it came from renewable energy sources.

We wouldn't want to hurt Mother Nature.

Forum List

Back