Robin Williams's daughter Zelda hits back at Eric Trump for sharing a 2009 video of her late father

i thought Don Jr was the douche of the family...

Just because Robin Williams has achieved room temperature, it doesn't mean that his important message to the world about Sleepy Joe should be ignored? Or does it?

I would think his estate would be owed royalties if their property is used for political or other purposes. Of course the Trump Crime Family doesn't worry itself with legalities like that.

Just because Robin Williams has achieved room temperature, it doesn't mean that his important message to the world about Sleepy Joe should be ignored? Or does it?

I would think his estate would be owed royalties if their property is used for political or other purposes. Of course the Trump Crime Family doesn't worry itself with legalities like that.
You better let YouTube (owned by Google) know about that law because they let people get away with that all the time as long as it's anti-Republican.

It was a "share" on Twitter with his friends, not for a campaign ad. With an ad , you might have a point or maybe not. President HW Bush- loved by the left- used the likeness of Willie Horton in his campaign ads explaining the link between Horton and Dukakis. But Horton didn't get even a buck added to his prison account for it.

Until the dems desperate for a candidate shoved Biden into the roll everyone made fun of Joe......

When a Trump campaign ad is put out with this Williams bit you will have a point.
But not until then. Of course you don't worry about legalities like that.
You just love to whine.

Willlians is only saying what everyone thought about Biden for most of his time in the Senate. The only reason Obama chose Creepy Joe for his VP was that Biden was a perfect fit for other middle class liberals who thought black people ought to have equal rights but didn't believe they were really equal to white people. Joe Biden has always been a national joke.

So what it was a comedy bit if the Biden’s want to do the same I have no doubt every late night TV host will be more than willing to supply them with clips of their Trump bits.

To me, that girl should be saying, "Thank you for making sure that my dad is not forgotten about."

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Good point. A brief sampling of Robin Williams' observations shared by such a prominent American like Eric Trump is probably getting a lot of people to look at Williams again and perhaps revive his career.

Elvis, BTW, makes more now- 43 years this month after his death- than he ever did in the 1950's.

I like Robin Williams. However he was very left wing and made many comments when he was political. To many of these comedians have problems and people believe them. Then they off themselves as they are living the highlife. Well if they off themselves what make their belief better?

I like Robin Williams. However he was very left wing and made many comments when he was political. To many of these comedians have problems and people believe them. Then they off themselves as they are living the highlife. Well if they off themselves what make their belief better?

Don Rickles was a life long leftist too, yet along fine with conservatives like Reagan and HW Bush and Frank Sinatra

The only thing I disagree with is the thought that the clip "savages" Joe Biden. People have traits which comedians exaggerate and play upon. That Robin Williams's daughter took the matter as she did is interesting. Of all the satire aimed at Biden throughout the years and by various sources (I especially enjoy how the Onion made him a butt of jokes) I never heard that Biden himself took these things personally.

You better let YouTube (owned by Google) know about that law because they let people get away with that all the time as long as it's anti-Republican.

I wonder where one can purchase tiny little forum violins for sissy victimy dorks like this guy? Anyone know?

The only thing I disagree with is the thought that the clip "savages" Joe Biden. People have traits which comedians exaggerate and play upon. That Robin Williams's daughter took the matter as she did is interesting. Of all the satire aimed at Biden throughout the years and by various sources (I especially enjoy how the Onion made him a butt of jokes) I never heard that Biden himself took these things personally.

That's why we refer to that other guy as "Trumpelthinskin" and Biden as "Alligator hide." lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back