Robin Williams's daughter Zelda hits back at Eric Trump for sharing a 2009 video of her late father

Wouldn't you think Robin Williams' daughter would have enough on her plate with the cowardly way her father abandoned her and her family by hanging himself with a belt in a freaking closet without so much as note or an apology? Her father's comedy is part of the social fabric of the U.S. so why lash out at a Eric Trump for something her father said about Biden?

Last edited:
I like Robin Williams. However he was very left wing and made many comments when he was political. To many of these comedians have problems and people believe them. Then they off themselves as they are living the highlife. Well if they off themselves what make their belief better?
[/QUOTE]

How, exactly, was the late great Robin Willians "very left wing"?

Williams was fortunate to be born into an affluent family and to come of age when the draft was outlawed. He spent his adult life with comedic, often political skits and he made millions. When he was diagnosed with a serious illness he chose to abandon his family and take a cowards way out. Having his daughter attacking the President's son for quoting a simple Williams skit about the then Vice President is so strange that it defies logic.

i thought Don Jr was the douche of the family...

Just because Robin Williams has achieved room temperature, it doesn't mean that his important message to the world about Sleepy Joe should be ignored? Or does it?

What do you think, for whom he's gonna vote for?

To me, that girl should be saying, "Thank you for making sure that my dad is not forgotten about."

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
Good point. A brief sampling of Robin Williams' observations shared by such a prominent American like Eric Trump is probably getting a lot of people to look at Williams again and perhaps revive his career.

Elvis, BTW, makes more now- 43 years this month after his death- than he ever did in the 1950's.
It was six years ago today that Robin made his life ending choice.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Five more days until the anniversary of Mr. Presley's passing.

6 years ago this day the world lost Robin Williams, and we ain't never had a friend like him

EfKf-wsXYAEg4bY

Forum List

Back