Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nobody's Fault but Mine

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • When the Levee breaks

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
I say that if the left wants to cancel the harmonica as racist, I might will support them in that one at least. Awful instrument.

I say that if the left wants to cancel the harmonica as racist, I might will support them in that one at least. Awful instrument.
Totally disagree
Okay. You and the Hurdy Gurdy man get two votes. Anybody with ears knows it is only second to the bagpipes and tied with the accordion as the worst musical instruments in human history.

Totally disagree
Okay. You and the Hurdy Gurdy man get two votes. Anybody with ears knows it is only second to the bagpipes and tied with the accordion as the worst musical instruments in human history.
Well sorry to offend you, but when you are performing alone with a 6 string or 12 string, singing and providing your own sole accompaniment, its nice to have a harmonica ready to fill in some breaks. Or to play some Bob Dylan or some Neil Young songs.

Forum List

Back