Robert Kagan: Trump will run in 2024 and send America to 'its greatest constitutional crisis since the Civil War'

We're talking about Biden now?

Biden is horrible, yes.

What do you know about the people you were projecting onto?

Nothing.

So why are you projecting?

See above.
Yeah, right.
Is he? Think he is okay at best.
What do I know about Trump? The guy who tweets drivel 24/7? Are you telling me that if somebody tweeted multiple times over a 4-6 year period, appeared bloviating regularly on the gigglebox, and had literally millions of words written about them, you would know nothing about them?

Hhmm...interesting.....

We're talking about Biden now?

Biden is horrible, yes.

What do you know about the people you were projecting onto?

Nothing.

So why are you projecting?

See above.
Yeah, right.
What do I know about Trump? The guy who tweets drivel 24/7? Are you telling me that if somebody tweeted multiple times a day over a 4-6 year period, appeared bloviating regularly on the gigglebox, and had literally millions of words written about them, you would know nothing about them?

Hhmm...interesting.....

Yeah, right.
Excellent.
He hasn't been okay for years.
What do I know about Trump? The guy who tweets drivel 24/7? Are you telling me that if somebody tweeted multiple times over a 4-6 year period, appeared bloviating regularly on the gigglebox, and had literally millions of words written about them, you would know nothing about them?
He's a pathological narcissist, but beyond this, much opinion is based in media-driven delusional hysteria.
Hhmm...interesting.....
Projection's an intriguing phenomenon, yes.

Yeah, right.
What do I know about Trump? The guy who tweets drivel 24/7? Are you telling me that if somebody tweeted multiple times a day over a 4-6 year period, appeared bloviating regularly on the gigglebox, and had literally millions of words written about them, you would know nothing about them?

Hhmm...interesting.....
I heard you the first time.

:)

He's a pathological narcissist, but beyond this, much opinion is based in media-driven delusional hysteria.
Really? So that wasn't him speaking at all those rallies? That wasn't him being interviewed? That wasn't him tweeting?
Y'know, there are certain people who think Trump was/is Putin's puppet. Maybe he was/is. Literally....

If the Republicans are stupid enough to run Trump again they will get their a$$e$ kicked at the polls... Bigly... :auiqs.jpg:

Who... outside of the Make America White Great Again crowd... would be stupid enough to vote for that POS, now that he's shown his true traitorous colors?

If Donnie runs again (hopefully he'll be in prison) our very young experiment in democratic self-governance will be in grave danger whether he wins or loses.

If he loses, we'll see another 1/6 or something even worse. If he wins? Kiss it all goodbye. Hungary/ Russia/ Turkey here we come!
Trump in prison for what? He hasn't done anything but piss off you communists.

Washington Post columnist Robert Kagan on Thursday delivered a stark warning about the future of the American republic, which he said was going to come under great strain thanks in large part to the actions of former President Donald Trump.

Kagan starts off by dispelling the notion that Trump will not run for president in 2024.

"Donald Trump will be the Republican candidate for president in 2024," he writes. "The hope and expectation that he would fade in visibility and influence have been delusional. He enjoys mammoth leads in the polls; he is building a massive campaign war chest; and at this moment the Democratic ticket looks vulnerable. Barring health problems, he is running."

Kagan goes on to warn that Trump and his allies are "preparing for victory by any means necessary," through "an organized nationwide campaign to ensure that Trump and his supporters will have the control over state and local election officials that they lacked in 2020."

Kagan then warns Americans that they should not be certain that the constitutional order will again hold if it comes under assault for a second time in three years.

"All that prevented it was a handful of state officials with notable courage and integrity, and the reluctance of two attorneys general and a vice president to obey orders they deemed inappropriate," he writes. "These were not the checks and balances the Framers had in mind when they designed the Constitution, of course, but Trump has exposed the inadequacy of those protections."

Read the whole essay here.

This essay is alarming and should concern us all - regardless of political ideology. There is much more to this essay on the The Washington Post website. I totally agree with Robert Kagan's warnings.
The constitution is under attack! TRUMP! might win!.

The only way Trump can win another election is if he cheats. He knows it, his supporters know it, we all know it.
Hmmm, let's see now, where have I heard something like that before?

"The only way Biden could get 80 million votes is if he cheated. He knows it, his supporters know it, we all know it".

Yup, that's where I heard it.

There was no fraud - well, none that mattered. I saw a couple of instances - carried out by both sides. But nothing outside of that...

Yeah, because there is no way either political party would take advantage of a non-secure voting method like mass mail-in balloting, particularly when one party spent 4 years trying to get rid of the incumbent with endless fruitless investigations and 1 partisan impeachment prior to the election. They are both far to honest for such shenanigans. ;)

Yeah, because there is no way either political party would take advantage of a non-secure voting method like mass mail-in balloting, particularly when one party spent 4 years trying to get rid of the incumbent with endless fruitless investigations and 1 partisan impeachment prior to the election. They are both far to honest for such shenanigans. ;)
For you....
Tinfoil.jpg

Yes.
So that wasn't him speaking at all those rallies?
It was.
That wasn't him being interviewed?
See above.
That wasn't him tweeting?
See above.
Y'know, there are certain people who think Trump was/is Putin's puppet.
Part of the mass delusion spoon-fed to Democrat (and some conservative) hysterics, yes.
Maybe he was/is.
Baseless nonsense.
Literally....
Bizarre, non-factual claim.

Forum List

Back